Trump supporters fight for Trump, the rest of us fight for our country, the USA

'The Forgotten Man', or American, is all-inclusive!
They come in all colors in Techniscope.
They do. I agree. If the forgotten man from all races came together, they could make big changes in the US.
When I say forgotten man and woman, I mean an un or under educated, un or under employed and poor.

They are mainly separated by race on politics. The minorities in this class are mainly Democrats. The whites in this class are mainly Republicans.
They look at each other as a big part of the other's problems. They are enemies. If they ever came together they could initiate change in the US.

It is much more than the left who is trying to neuter Trump and Trumpism. You will go down with him.

I am anti-Trump. Not left, I am a moderate. I was a registered Republican until Trump came along.
It is many Republicans, many independents and most Democrats/left who are against Trumpism.

So, since you were a RINO that became a moderate Dimm, then drank the far leftist Kool-Aid; this now makes you a modern Neo-Marxist Dimm!!
Got it....:happy-1:.

Such E-Z dots to connect.

They do. I agree. If the forgotten man from all races came together, they could make big changes in the US.
When I say forgotten man and woman, I mean an un or under educated, un or under employed and poor.

They are mainly separated by race on politics. The minorities in this class are mainly Democrats. The whites in this class are mainly Republicans.
They look at each other as a big part of the other's problems. They are enemies. If they ever came together they could initiate change in the US.

The 'under-educated' term gave your leftist elitist roots away!
You fool no one.

It is much more than the left who is trying to neuter Trump and Trumpism. You will go down with him.

I am anti-Trump. Not left, I am a moderate. I was a registered Republican until Trump came along.
It is many Republicans, many independents and most Democrats/left who are against Trumpism.
In their world, if you don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, you're an evil, demonic satanic Hitler Marxist Commie.

That's it.

Imagine how easy it must be to go through life with thought processes like that. They've been manipulated into intellectual paralysis.

So, since you were a RINO that became a moderate Dimm, then drank the far leftist Kool-Aid; this now makes you a modern Neo-Marxist Dimm!!
Got it....:happy-1:.

Such E-Z dots to connect.
That is Trump talk. You look to hate not find similarities. You either believe in Trumpism 100% or you are a RINO, a Communist, a Marxist. You are either a member of the cult or you are the enemy.
Don't you see that. Look at other cults. Can't you see you are the same? Get help.

In their world, if you don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, you're an evil, demonic satanic Hitler Marxist Commie.

That's it.

Imagine how easy it must be to go through life with thought processes like that. They've been manipulated into intellectual paralysis.

He needs no egging on from you Mac.
He has already drank the elitist Neo-Marxist kool-Aid.

Just like you!!

That's it.
Just like you!!
And there ya go. This happens all the time.

I know these people.

Holy Fuck man every poll out there shows coming disaster for the Democrat Party.
They said Trump would lose in 2016.
Republicans are not the determination of anti-Trumpers gaining. How many of the new Republicans have rejected Trump. Step one. Step two, 2024. No Trump as Republican nominee for President.
2024 and on, the remaining Trumpist will hang with Nazis, KKK, white supremacists. The scourge and embarrassment of our society.

Just like you!!
I am here for you B Kidd. Get help. The most famous Kool-Aid drinkers were cultists, Jim Jones. You are voted most likely to drink Kool-Aid provided by Trump, your cult leader.

A simple question for the left is WTF is your fascination for the former president when you are in charge? Go ahead and fight for our country and stop whining and pretending to be victims.
If you fight for our country, you must fight against Trump and Trumpism. The army is growing. It includes people from all political parties, all races and all religions. We are getting stronger every day. We are very excited for a fully neutered Trump and the cult member will not know what to do. They will look for a new leader. Probably KKK, Nazi, white supremacists, QAnon.

If you fight for our country, you must fight against Trump and Trumpism. The army is growing. It includes people from all political parties, all races and all religions. We are getting stronger every day. We are very excited for a fully neutered Trump and the cult member will not know what to do. They will look for a new leader. Probably KKK, Nazi, white supremacists, QAnon.
You must fight against Trump while the Country is falling apart under the leadership of a doddering old fool? Illegal drugs are killing our best and brightest while illegal aliens are flooding the U.S. and inflation is killing us while the crime rate is off the freaking charts. Trump ain't your enemy, TDS is.

You must fight against Trump while the Country is falling apart under the leadership of a doddering old fool? Illegal drugs are killing our best and brightest while illegal aliens are flooding the U.S. and inflation is killing us while the crime rate is off the freaking charts. Trump ain't your enemy, TDS is.
Trump is the enemy of the USA system. He is trying to over ride the separation of powers making us an autocratic nation closer to Russia than other democratic countries. His biggest lie, to stay in power, his him saying our voting system is rigged, the backbone of our system. Thanks to the many Republicans who have come forward, putting country over party, to expose Trump's lie in an attempt to stay in power. The good news is our system is winning. Trump is no longer President. More and more people from every party, realize this. It takes time to eliminate evil leaders.

Trump is the enemy of the USA system. He is trying to over ride the separation of powers making us an autocratic nation closer to Russia than other democratic countries. His biggest lie, to stay in power, his him saying our voting system is rigged, the backbone of our system. Thanks to the many Republicans who have come forward, putting country over party, to expose Trump's lie in an attempt to stay in power. The good news is our system is winning. Trump is no longer President. More and more people from every party, realize this. It takes time to eliminate evil leaders.
With that testimony I rest my case.

With that testimony I rest my case.
As are more and more former Trump followers who understand the damage he has and could do to our country. Republicans and independent will be the ones most responsible for neutering Trumpism.

Reported for Trolling. Just want to make sure you know who did it.
Marty, your tattle Tailing did not result in the post being pulled. It resulted in a lively back and forth.
Maybe that is what you do not want; a lively back and forth. You are against the 1st amendment.
Were you the guy in school who told on everyone.
The guy everyone hated.

Forum List

Back