Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Nope. They were not calls to violent action just because you say so. At this point, that is still just an opinion.
It’s an informed opinion based on two things:

1. The response of the mob.
2. The lack of any attempt to moderate rhetoric or stop it once they began to attack the police and break into the Capitol.

What informs your opinion?

This is premised on the assumption that everything else was a call for violent action. Just because he uttered the word “peaceful” one time does not automatically render the rest as non-rhetorical.
See the above response.

Saying that his saying the word “peaceful” once in a speech proves that the rest was a call to violent action is a logical fallacy.

That wasn’t my argument. The word peaceful was irrelevant in the larger context of the speech. You want to parse out select words to make a point, but you can’t because a speech is not just a collection of words, it’s an entire thing in itself designed to evoke specific emotions and responses (that applies to any speech).

Find or create division. Promise people a workers paradise or some such shit. Once your side wins, kill the other leaders and instill COmmunism, with it's wonderful history fo genocide and oppression.

I'm not sure what the attraction is, but they seem to love it.
Isn’t that what you are doing? Exploiting divisions:

Racial: white vs. black, black favoritism, white replacement theory, the Forgotten Man.

Traditional Judeo-Christian culture vs. the world, the Left, the culture of diversity, equality and inclusion.

The religious vs. the non religious.

Blue Collar vs Liberal Elites.

Americans vs. Immigrants.

Good (the right) vs Evil (the left)? Who is The Enemy? Not any foreign power but your own fellow Americans.

Promising you will “take back” America (your version of a worker’s paradise?

Working for your side is inflation and fears of a looming recession, manufactured distrust in our democratic institutions and a thirst for a strongman leader to create stability out of political chaos.

Communists weren’t the only ones capable of genocide. Their rightwing opponent, fascism holds quite a record there. Is that where you are leading us by whipping such hate?

Isn’t that what you are doing? Exploiting divisions:

Racial: white vs. black, black favoritism, white replacement theory, the Forgotten Man.

Traditional Judeo-Christian culture vs. the world, the Left, the culture of diversity, equality and inclusion.

The religious vs. the non religious.

Blue Collar vs Liberal Elites.

Americans vs. Immigrants.

Good (the right) vs Evil (the left)? Who is The Enemy? Not any foreign power but your own fellow Americans.

Promising you will “take back” America (your version of a worker’s paradise?

Working for your side is inflation and fears of a looming recession, manufactured distrust in our democratic institutions and a thirst for a strongman leader to create stability out of political chaos.

Communists weren’t the only ones capable of genocide. Their rightwing opponent, fascism holds quite a record there. Is that where you are leading us by whipping such hate?

No, not at all.

I will address your first point.

WHite vs BLack.

We have done NOTHING to push that... paradigm. Trump was not hostile to blacks at all. He pushed legislation to help blacks, and invited Coyne West to a sit down as a bridge building attempt.

Or are you referring to me personally? I certain have not pushed that either. I talk about the divide and I argue against discrimination against whites, but... it would be quite a stretch to call that divisive.

Please, clarify what you meant by that claim.

No, not at all.

I will address your first point.

WHite vs BLack.

We have done NOTHING to push that... paradigm. Trump was not hostile to blacks at all. He pushed legislation to help blacks, and invited Coyne West to a sit down as a bridge building attempt.

Or are you referring to me personally? I certain have not pushed that either. I talk about the divide and I argue against discrimination against whites, but... it would be quite a stretch to call that divisive.

Please, clarify what you meant by that claim.
I’m talk about rightists. You claim that the left is exploiting racial divisions, yet the right is doing that same thing and I gave some examples such as promoting the conspiracy of white replacement, promoting that racism against whites is a huge problem, promoting the idea that “black culture” and crime are inextricably intertwined. It is every bit as divisive as you say arguing against racism against blacks is.

I’m talk about rightists. You claim that the left is exploiting racial divisions, yet the right is doing that same thing and I gave some examples such as promoting the conspiracy of white replacement, promoting that racism against whites is a huge problem, promoting the idea that “black culture” and crime are inextricably intertwined. It is every bit as divisive as you say arguing against racism against blacks is.

When you give a job to someone to "promote diversity" you are discriminating against all wthe whites, or white men that might have wanted to be considered for that job.

That is racist discrimination against whites. That is racism against whites.

US wanting to NOT be discriminated against, is a valid interest of ours.

It is not us grouping blacks together adn saying that they are bad people or our enemy. It is a pushback against a set of policies that are more likely to be done by rich and powerful white people, than "blacks".

That is very different from your side pushing the idea that we are wacist and out to get blacks or something like that. That is telling a segment of the population to fear and hate another segment of the population.

There is nothing about being against anti-white racism, that does that.

No other President has gotten away with as much as Trump did

If anything, the media was too soft on Trump given his transgressions. They quickly gave up and moved on to the next Trump s
No other President has gotten away with as much as Trump did

If anything, the media was too soft on Trump given his transgressions. They quickly gave up and moved on to the next Trump self inflicted crisis
The biggest reason people don't believe what you post is because you don't provide ANY proof or links to your totally personal opinion.
How could the MSM be "too soft" when (PROOF!!!) there is this proof!
They donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden see attached.
How could they be too soft" when ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.

Attachments

• MSMdonations.png
    MSMdonations.png
    190 KB · Views: 11
Typical Trump
Everything has to be the best ever

Any employee who said otherwise would be gone
not true, your juvenile attempts at Trump bashing fall short of the truth once again. So let me ask you, are you happy paying $5/gallon for gas and 9% inflation on everything you buy? That is what you voted for when you voted for corrupt senile ole joey. Are you happy that thousands of american blue collar jobs have been lost because of his libtardian policies? Are you happy that China is doing great while our economy sucks? Joey did that too. you idiots hated Trump so much because he called out your ideology as the fraud that it is, that you voted for a regime that is screwing you up the ass daily.

The Trump bus is jammed by the mass of bodies underneath it.
“Donald Trump knows that millions of Americans who supported him would stand up and defend our nation were it threatened. They would put their lives and their freedom at stake to protect her. And he is preying on their patriotism.”

Republican Liz Cheney

not true, your juvenile attempts at Trump bashing fall short of the truth once again. So let me ask you, are you happy paying $5/gallon for gas and 9% inflation on everything you buy? That is what you voted for when you voted for corrupt senile ole joey. Are you happy that thousands of american blue collar jobs have been lost because of his libtardian policies? Are you happy that China is doing great while our economy sucks? Joey did that too. you idiots hated Trump so much because he called out your ideology as the fraud that it is, that you voted for a regime that is screwing you up the ass daily.
What does Trump being a self centered Crybaby Loser have to do with the price of gasoline?

“Donald Trump knows that millions of Americans who supported him would stand up and defend our nation were it threatened. They would put their lives and their freedom at stake to protect her. And he is preying on their patriotism.”

Republican Liz Cheney

Come 2024, Trump, if his health holds, will run for the Office. We will have a campaign, hopefully with some issues. If he wins, he will serve his term for 4 years (if he lives that long).

Then he will be gone.

The traditional Americans who supported him and elected him, will still be here.

What part of this is scary to you?

What part of this is scary to you?
As if by example.

Seems the Crybaby Loser is the only one still wailing
You idiots haven't stopped screaming...most likely to deflect from the disaster you put in the WH, I know, but good grief the only ones crying right now are liberals that can't start a day without screaming at their mirrors, "TRUUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!!

They donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden see attached.
How could they be too soft"

Lets see….

You have one candidate who is attacking the free press and calling its integrity into question

You have another candidate who supports a free press

Who do you think the press is going to contribute to?

Lets see….

You have one candidate who is attacking the free press and calling its integrity into question

You have another candidate who supports a free press

Who do you think the press is going to contribute to?

THe Press has been utterly corrupt.

Supporting that, is not supporting a Free Press.

Calling them out on their bad behavior, so it can be addressed, is supporting a Free Press.

Trump ran on trade and immigration. Completely valid mainstream issues.

Your side acts like he was reinstituting segregation. Or planning to start a war.

Your crazy is on you.
Libs such as Mac1958 and rightwinger know they cant defeat trump on the issues so they focus exclusively on personality

Yep. It will be unbelievable, if he runs, the bullshit campaign the media will run, to try to stop his words and message from getting to the American People.
Oh, we'll be knee deep in bullshit. No doubt about that.

Forum List

Back