Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

On Veterans Day.
From a man with bone spurs?

C7hzA2XVwAAsg8I.jpg:large

trump_golfing_faux_fb.jpg

2AB595BA00000578-3168648-image-a-9_1437436776223.jpg

02trumpvietnam-2-master768.jpg

Trump doesn't have bone spurs. He has never had bone spurs.

He has "forked tongue".

Trump-Shape-Shifting-Lizard.jpg

Since when can you not play golf on Veterans Day?

You understand that bone spurs are chronic and become painful after repeated injury right? No, you don’t because you are an idiot.

That didn't seem to be a problem for Trump-0 He can't even remember which foot had the bone spurs.
Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

The ignorance of leftists never ceases to amaze me.

On Veterans Day.

He has "forked tongue".

You understand that bone spurs are chronic and become painful after repeated injury right? No, you don’t because you are an idiot.

That didn't seem to be a problem for Trump-0 He can't even remember which foot had the bone spurs.
Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

So explain it. If I had a problem causing bone spur, I know I would remember which foot it was on.

On Veterans Day.

He has "forked tongue".

So explain it. If I had a problem causing bone spur, I know I would remember which foot it was on.

I could, I have had bone spurs. But you are a hack leftist who doesn’t have the honesty or maturity to ever admit you are wrong. Trying to argue with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing. It’s a waste of time and annoys the pig.

On Veterans Day.

He has "forked tongue".

Actually wtf, I’m bored so here goes:

Two ways I can debunk your stupidity

1. Bone spurs are often painless and only manifest with pain from repeated stress such as running or any other high impact activity. They can occur in one or both feet and They can only be diagnosed by x-ray. It’s entirely possible that it was diagnosed without ever causing him pain and he forgot which foot it was.

2. You cannot get a medical deferment by simply walking into the selective service office and telling them you have bone spurs. They have to be diagnosed by a doctor and no doctor is going to lie about that.

I just annoyed the pig.

On Veterans Day.

He has "forked tongue".

If you can play soccer, baseball and climb hills going over your entire life, you never had bone spurs.

Just another lie for the gullible to feast upon.

Are you feasting?

Btw, that’s not soccer you moron, it’s basketball.

On Veterans Day.

He has "forked tongue".

Actually wtf, I’m bored so here goes:

Two ways I can debunk your stupidity

1. Bone spurs are often painless and only manifest with pain from repeated stress such as running or any other high impact activity. They can occur in one or both feet and They can only be diagnosed by x-ray. It’s entirely possible that it was diagnosed without ever causing him pain and he forgot which foot it was.

2. You cannot get a medical deferment by simply walking into the selective service office and telling them you have bone spurs. They have to be diagnosed by a doctor and no doctor is going to lie about that.

I just annoyed the pig.

Right. No doctor would ever lie about a patient's health. Do you really think Trump-0 is the healthiest president ever? How do you explain the following?

Doctor: Trump would be healthiest president ever
Donald Trump has "extraordinary" stamina and physical strength and would be the healthiest person ever elected president, his doctor said in a statement released Monday.

Didn't the intelligence agencies try to pass off the "Trump getting hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in" as real?
Red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is about Trump taking the word of the anti-democratic dictator of an enemy state over that of his own intelligence agencies.

The stupidity of Trump and the blind partisan right is remarkable.
and they keep outdoing themselves Just when you think they've reached the height of stupidity they come up with something more moronic

If the intelligence agencies are trying to pass off bad intelligence as good plus add the "leaks" is it any wonder that he doesn't take the intelligence agencies word for it

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again

YOU idiots!
Trump is a wordsmith! Read exactly what he said about Putin... "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
A) Where in Trump's statement does Trump say he believes there was no meddling? Trump says and I'm repeating "I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.
What Trump says is he BELIEVES PUTIN MEANS WHAT HE SAYS"....Not what Putin says is TRUE! Do you idiots understand the subtle wordsmithing here?

B) And assuming Putin really believes there was NO meddling... where were all you Obama supporters when Obama said THESE outright LIES ?
Is it possible Obama truly believed at the time he peddled these LIES were true?

C) Finally as did Obama, so too Putin... he HIRES people that believe like him and as a result he doesn't NEED to know if there was meddling or in Obama's case
like Susan Rice did lying to the 5 networks that Benghazi was because of a video and not a terrorist attack!

These are all very real reasons why Trump in all honesty can say "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
Trump BELIEVES IT to be True!

View attachment 159998

Still laughing that Trump is a wordsmith.

Trump clearly said that Putin denied meddling & Trump said he believed him. He has said that more than once.

Quit lying & pretending that he didn't.

There was no lie about Benghazi. Jesus fucking Christ you people are such dumbasses.

Is this concept too hard for 3rd graders to understand? I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
understand when Trump said that he is saying Putin believes that and what Trump believes is that Putin believes it... NOT THAT TRUMP believes it!!!
Here read the latest comment regarding you and the MSM's grossly 3rd grade understanding of the nuances that Trump is making!

"I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election," Trump said. "As to whether I believe it or not, I am with our agencies, especially as currently constituted with the leadership."
Trump downplays past skepticism of Russian election meddling - CNNPolitics

NOW is that too difficult of a concept to grasp???

So considering the intellectual level of you and your fellow 3rd grade MSM let me make this even simpler to grasp!
A) Trump believes the 4 US intelligence agencies regarding Russian meddling.
B) Trump ALSO believes Putin when Putin says ..."Every time he [Putin] sees me [Trump] he says I didn't do that" Trump is saying Trump believes Putin believes that!
C) Trump is saying to you idiots... LOOK... Putin says there was no meddling... and I believe he means that"... BUT was there? YES the 4 agencies have proof!

NOW do you simpletons understand the really discrete diplomatic way that Trump who you think is so boorish so clumsy... is making it clear... Putin believes and Trump believes
Putin believes But Trump has the 4 agencies to prove differently!
IS that nuance to hard for people like you who believed this nuanced statement: Bill Clinton' s" It Depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"!

I have news, dipshit. You can't believe Putin & our intelligent agencies at the same time.

Trump has said he believed Putin at least twice.

That bullshit your orange "wordsmith" said later was just Captain Bone Spur trying to worm his way out of another one of his lies.

Trump has insulted every one of our allies, every one of our intelligent agencies, our veteran's military service And here you are defending that jerk.

Didn't the intelligence agencies try to pass off the "Trump getting hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in" as real?
Red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is about Trump taking the word of the anti-democratic dictator of an enemy state over that of his own intelligence agencies.

and they keep outdoing themselves Just when you think they've reached the height of stupidity they come up with something more moronic

If the intelligence agencies are trying to pass off bad intelligence as good plus add the "leaks" is it any wonder that he doesn't take the intelligence agencies word for it
:Look anther asshole who believes Trump over the intelligence agencies.,

You dickheads think it is bad intel when Trump says so. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

Our intelligence agencies are infiltrated by democrats. In some, democrats control. Of course, it goes without saying that Putin is more trustworthy than democrats. After all, it was Putin's intelligence that tried to warn us about the Boston Bombers and our own democrat controlled intelligence that chose to let the bombers go so they could kill. That had to be deliberate.
That must be it. Those evil bad Democrats.

I would expect a weaselly POS like you would believe Putin over our intel agencies.

I should not be surprised. You elected Trump. You an't get more unAmerican than that.

No one has proved that the Russian government hacked the DNC.
Every single person who has heard the evidence (we won't hear it) agrees without any question that Russia has interfered with our election process by inserting themselves into our discussion of candidates and issues disguised as Americans on social media They bought and until very recently were still buying ads that encouraged divisiveness and they were playing both sides--not just Repub or Dem. The Russians also did a fishing expedition to see if they could hack into election computers. All of this is known without a doubt. I don't know about the DNC server. I know enough to say the Russians interfered with our election.
So you should have no trouble showing us the proof.
Get yourself elected to Senate or as a need to know member of Trump's administration, and they'll share it with you. Check with the Republicans who have learned the facts. No one is disputing this except Trump, which is my point. I'm not sure he's playing with a full deck.

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again

Interesting you “claim” US intelligence in your op regarding Russia. Here’s a little fact for you below that alludes progressives every time :

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations

Red herring fallacy.

You dickheads think it is bad intel when Trump says so. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

The way the all parasites in DC have been acting I will gladly take Trump's side over their side.

Red herring fallacy.

The way the all parasites in DC have been acting I will gladly take Trump's side over their side.
So you think our president should be such a liar?

Trump said no one his campaign had contacts with the Russians. I guess you believed that too.

The same intelligence community that confirmed the existence of WMDs in Iraq? Why would anyone not take their word for something?

This shows Trump is pure puppet of Putin.
How about his own intelligence directors that he hired like Pompey of CIA? Believed 100% Putin meddled in to our democracy.
Is Mike Pompeo lying?

Forum List

Back