Trump to allow imports of African elephant trophies

As many animals march on the way to extinction, the GOP is gleefully always leading the march.
When God told man to be stewards, Republicans thought that meant kill them all.
If they didn't sell hunting tags, these animals would already be extinct.
More tough guy hunter bullshit.
Im no hunter. I would NEVER kill an animal. I don't like trophy hunters, but my dislike of them doesn't change the fact that they are the ONLY reason a lot of these animals aren't extinct.

The "last white rhino" is protected 24/7 by men with guns. Who do you think pays for that? Who do you think pays for all wildlife conservationists in these African nations? Who pays the men who hunt poachers? If your answer is "the tax paying citizens of those nations" you are terribly uninformed. They dont have money in the budget for that shit. The money comes from big game hunters who pay $250,000 for a single tag.

Do you think they pay that money to kill a random elephant? No! They get the tag for a specific elephant that is old and troublesome. Older animals are sometimes very troublesome. Old lions, for example, will kill all the new borns in the pride. Killing him can save several lions lives.

You need to educate yourself and quit seeing everything through an emotional lense.
You really don’t understand the issue at all do you? Trophy hunting is the best thing for any game species. It allows the best genetics is the longest amount of time to improve the herd/species. Why don’t you educate yourself for once you dumb ass motherfucker.

I love meat. I wouldn't want to be the one to kill all the things I eat

hypocrite
ˈhɪpəkrɪt/
noun
  1. a hypocritical person.
    "the story tells of respectable Ben who turns out to be a cheat and a hypocrite"
    synonyms: sanctimonious person, pietist, whited sepulchre, plaster saint, humbug, pretender, deceiver, dissembler, impostor;

I love meat. I wouldn't want to be the one to kill all the things I eat

hypocrite
ˈhɪpəkrɪt/
noun
  1. a hypocritical person.
    "the story tells of respectable Ben who turns out to be a cheat and a hypocrite"
    synonyms: sanctimonious person, pietist, whited sepulchre, plaster saint, humbug, pretender, deceiver, dissembler, impostor;
Yep!

Trump's sons see one thing in common with all these beautiful animals,

elephant-siblings-francis-garrard.jpg

cheetah-african-wildlife-940x624.jpg

African-Wildlife-Foundation-3.png

oryx___african_wildlife___horned_line_up_by_livingwild-d834kd7.jpg

A-Brief-Guide-to-South-African-Wildlife.jpg

CdrRTDVUsAAhIBB.jpg

They look better dead.

trump-sons.jpg

Of course he is. Clearly, we can see why.

Maybe because he is a grown up.

These hunters pay ridiculous amounts of money to big game hunt. It keeps populations under control and actually funds the conservation activities.

While I disagree will killing these beautiful animals for sport, THEY DO MORE FOR CONSERVATION THEN USELESS LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

trump-sons.jpg

These hunters pay ridiculous amounts of money to big game hunt. It keeps populations under control and actually funds the conservation activities.

While I disagree will killing these beautiful animals for sport, THEY DO MORE FOR CONSERVATION THEN USELESS LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF

Many of the animals are endangered.

trump-sons.jpg

yes leftards would rather see the animals die a horrible diseased death

or from starvation

such compassionate people

trump-sons.jpg

yes leftards would rather see the animals die a horrible diseased death

or from starvation

such compassionate people
That's how folks against "end of life" options feel about humans.

If you want folks to understand what the hell you are talking about, produce a link. Some of us don't watch TV.
He's talking about the Trump scum thinking they're big hunters ,,Killing elephants and other wild animals Trumps are pigs

I just want to know, what part of killing an elephant is "hunting"? It's not like you have to track them, stalk them. It is not like they are hard to find. And how can you miss them when you shoot? How can you have a "trophy" from an elephant? What can you possibly be celebrating? Your hunting skills? Your shooting skills? I mean normally, I am opposed to capital punishment, but in the case of shooting an elephant, I can be persuaded otherwise.

I mean seriously, can we all just agree that this is not something that is a big concern for people? Or do we have to wait until the elephants are facing being wiped before looking at how this helps anyone?

Elephants are bigly.

not trying to persuade , elephants are legal game or are legal to kill for meat , trophy or fun if you PAY the fees to the presiding government Winston .

elephants aren't being faced with extinction . In Zimbabwe alone estimates are that there are 100 thousand elephants roaming about .

Forum List

Back