Trump to allow imports of African elephant trophies

Nobody is hunting elephants in the U.S. Ivory poachers kill most of the elephants and ivory is still illegal to import into the U.S. . Take it up with the African nations.

I like elephants more than I like people.
I can't say I have ever met one.

There are a few people I like though.

I knew a couple when I was young.

Wonderful beings. Poop a lot.
I've had this discussion with an anarcho-capitalist friend of mine. Personally I love nature and I am disgusted with trophy hunting, but this friend of mine showed me the facts, and, I am afraid to say that. . . the post by OKTexas is correct, as much as it is distasteful.

The better question is why would we block big game trophies that are taken legally? Fees and licenses paid by hunters help preserve wild game.

If we want endangered and threatened animals to survive, the best places to keep them safe in an increasingly poor and desperate world for money and resources, against something known as the "tragedy of the commons," the profit motive is the best way to guarantee their biological diversity on private game reserves, these are self-funding. To help encourage this, the US should probably work WITH these poor nations, not against them, to promote the type of tourism that sportsmen and the market are demanding, not just the type the feel good left would like to see.

Andre Walker - Liberal Hypocrisy Over Mandela Game Hunting

I empathize and understand your feelings, I really do, trust me on this, for I share them. Elephants truly are amazing creatures. Someday humanity will evolve to fully understand their consciousness, to a point, where EVERYONE will understand their type of consciousness and relationship with the planet and universe. When that day comes, hopefully the species will still exist and humanity can begin to collectively atone for our past transgressions against them.

Thank you.

It's not only game hunting, why block things people seem to want and will pay good money, from rouge animals that are hurting people and destroying property? Blanket bans just aren't good for anyone.

Does it make lefties feel better if legally taken elephants are left to rot in Africa? Take it up with the freaking Tanzenia government. Barry Hussein could probably pull a few strings.
I read an article about these hunts, the elephants are given to tribes.

The meat, not the whole elephant, the same applies to other game animals.

I mean seriously, can we all just agree that this is not something that is a big concern for people? Or do we have to wait until the elephants are facing being wiped before looking at how this helps anyone?

Link Added after post:
Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

The pure bastard, better know as the moron who currently is infesting the oval office. wants to OUTDO anything that is related to Obama.....his jealousy toward Obama knows no bounds......and then we have this from the same Trump scum pit:

trump_junior_holding_elephan_tail.jpg

It's all Obama's fault.
If he hadn't put the ban on, Trump wouldn't have removed it.

Trump's primary goal is to dismantle everything that Obama has done.
He started with ACA.
He must have got up to "E" on the list.

men with tiny peckers like to "hunt" and kill larger animals. kinda like those who own monster trucks but need an extension when they date and plan to get laid.

Does it make lefties feel better if legally taken elephants are left to rot in Africa? Take it up with the freaking Tanzenia government. Barry Hussein could probably pull a few strings.
It was Obama that signed a bill keeping protected species "trophies" from coming into this country you filthy POS. Why does your kind always try to drag that man into the evil done by the GOP?

If he signed a bill it would be law and Trump couldn't reverse it by himself, could he?

I mean seriously, can we all just agree that this is not something that is a big concern for people? Or do we have to wait until the elephants are facing being wiped before looking at how this helps anyone?

Link Added after post:
Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

The pure bastard, better know as the moron who currently is infesting the oval office. wants to OUTDO anything that is related to Obama.....his jealousy toward Obama knows no bounds......and then we have this from the same Trump scum pit:

trump_junior_holding_elephan_tail.jpg
Do you enjoy sounding like a pussy

It's all Obama's fault.
If he hadn't put the ban on, Trump wouldn't have removed it.

Trump's primary goal is to dismantle everything that Obama has done.
He started with ACA.
He must have got up to "E" on the list.
As he should, Fuck Obama

I like elephants more than I like people.
I can't say I have ever met one.

There are a few people I like though.

I knew a couple when I was young.

Wonderful beings. Poop a lot.
I've had this discussion with an anarcho-capitalist friend of mine. Personally I love nature and I am disgusted with trophy hunting, but this friend of mine showed me the facts, and, I am afraid to say that. . . the post by OKTexas is correct, as much as it is distasteful.

The better question is why would we block big game trophies that are taken legally? Fees and licenses paid by hunters help preserve wild game.

If we want endangered and threatened animals to survive, the best places to keep them safe in an increasingly poor and desperate world for money and resources, against something known as the "tragedy of the commons," the profit motive is the best way to guarantee their biological diversity on private game reserves, these are self-funding. To help encourage this, the US should probably work WITH these poor nations, not against them, to promote the type of tourism that sportsmen and the market are demanding, not just the type the feel good left would like to see.

Andre Walker - Liberal Hypocrisy Over Mandela Game Hunting

I empathize and understand your feelings, I really do, trust me on this, for I share them. Elephants truly are amazing creatures. Someday humanity will evolve to fully understand their consciousness, to a point, where EVERYONE will understand their type of consciousness and relationship with the planet and universe. When that day comes, hopefully the species will still exist and humanity can begin to collectively atone for our past transgressions against them.

Thank you.
Yeah...nah...

Millions around the world reacted with shock when it was revealed an American hunter paying tens of thousands of dollars had killed Zimbabwe's most famous lion, Cecil.

While the way Cecil was lured out of Hwange National Park to be killed was truly horrendous, it does not reveal the darkest side to Africa's hunting industry.

That award goes to the canned - or 'captive' - hunting in neighbouring South Africa, where lions have been reduced to little more than 'farmyard chickens', bred in their hundreds on private reserves before being released just so that high-paying tourists can hunt them down using guns - or bows for the ultimate 'trophy' kill.

Shockingly, an undercover investigation for a new film into the trade reveals that safari companies will even send out prospective hunters a catalogue so they can choose the exact animal they want to kill - ranging in price from $5,400 (£3,500) to $48,000 (£31,000), depending on size and condition.

Read more: Canned lions bred in South Africa to be shot by hunters for £31k | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Canned lions bred in South Africa to be shot by hunters for £31k | Daily Mail Online

Animals are here on earth to be harvested... no two ways about it
If you're out in your boat, fishing with your dog, and the boat flips, I promise I will rescue the dog. Ill do my best to get to you next.
Once upon a time I had a "friend" who told me she no longer wanted to be friends with me because she asked me a dumb question which was "if you were in a boat with my kids and it began to sink, but your dog was there too...you would save my kids, right?" and I said "no. I would save my dog. Then come back for your kids". :D

And I meant it.

Forum List

Back