Trump To Snub WHCD . . . Again

Trump. You gotta love the guy. There just is no give in this guy.

Once you screw him over, he's got it in for you for life.

Trump to snub White House Correspondents Dinner for third year in a row
Once he attacked the free press (1st amendment) it`s Trump who has a problem for life.
Didn’t the free press attack him? Yes, by golly they did. So in your fucked up head Trump has no right to the first amendment?
A link to this alleged attack on Trump? Show me.

Dude, they've been smearing him almost daily since he entered the race in 2015! The major networks average something like 95% stories against him. If you've missed ALL OF THAT, what's the point? Sometimes all you have to do is ignore any good news as well. Never say anything good about the guy even if he walks on water. Sometimes it can only be in how you choose to spin a story. Our media is no longer printing the news, bringing us the facts, they are trying to manipulate us! Wake up!

Dk2bBE_U8AAfZTC.jpg

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

That should concern his loyal fans.
ITS NOT FAIR TRUMP WONT GO TO AN EVENT WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO HATE HIM TO HIS FACE WAAAAAAH

President Trump actually did attend this dinner in 2011 as a Private Citizen.

The correspondents ignored their job to roast and embarrass B. Hussein O.,and they all jumped on him instead.

They really do hate Trump's guts.

BTW, President Trump has an important rally scheduled for the date of the event in 2019, so its out of the question.
Almost anything would be more important than the WHCD...which currently stands for We Hate Cheeto Donald.

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

I've been to two of his events. I didn't work for him. He had no way of knowing if I supported him. No one asked me going in. There were plenty of people there who obviously didn't support him and protested.

• Hillary Clinton will not speak at a debate unless she already has the questions in advance.
  • Hillary Clinton will not come on Fox News because she can't control the interview.
  • Hillary Clinton will only go to interviews with "friendly" journalists when she has a copy of the interview first and it must not deviate from the script.
  • Hillary Clinton insists on a teleprompter at any public event she's at.

Apparently that and much more concerned about a 150 million deplorables.

Sorry, pal. The world knows that this fucker only shows up for friendly crowds.
"The world knew" the world was flat.

"The world knew" the sun revolved around the Earth.

"The world knew" WWI was going to be the last war.

"The world knew" Hillary was going to win.

How'd that work out?

Trump has no sense of humor & his extremely fragile ego won't allow Trump to attend any gathering that may require Trump to play along & be a good sport while getting roasted.
Trump is deathly afraid of the press he has labeled the enemy of the people.
It's all about Donny & his tiny fragile ego; nothing else.

Poor Donnie. The star pitcher who can't throw out the first pitch at a big league game because he'd get boo'd off the mound by REAL AMERICANS.

Sad, believe me.
I see you have no point, just a gut full hate and envy.

Trump's rally of Real Americans will be several 1000, who will stand in line for hours hoping there are seats left when they finally get to the front of the line.

View attachment 254296

Yes. He will have several thousand supporters attend his next rally. And he will lie to you about how many thousand.

Why doesn't he just head over to the National's next home game and greet a crowd that isn't made up of MAGA morons?

Thin skin?
Trumps popularity with normal people really triggers your inner troll, doesn't it?

Grow up

He's not popular with normal people.
The left's "normal people":
fuck middle america.jpg

desecrating flag.jpg

liberals burning flags.jpg

I've been to two of his events. I didn't work for him. He had no way of knowing if I supported him. No one asked me going in. There were plenty of people there who obviously didn't support him and protested.

• Hillary Clinton will not speak at a debate unless she already has the questions in advance.
  • Hillary Clinton will not come on Fox News because she can't control the interview.
  • Hillary Clinton will only go to interviews with "friendly" journalists when she has a copy of the interview first and it must not deviate from the script.

How'd that work out?

Whoa! You're fucking brilliant! Keep this up and we won't use your name to describe a lame ass meltdown any more. Dave.

How'd that work out?

Whoa! You're fucking brilliant! Keep this up and we won't use your name to describe a lame ass meltdown any more. Dave.
If you're the benchmark for brilliant, I gotta say -- the bar's set pretty low.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

What that means is your self-limited, narrow world-view is not universal.

How'd that work out?

The only Horatio LL knows, is Horatio Hornblower!

ROFL.gif

How'd that work out?

For the new folks...what does is it mean to "dave" here at the USMB?

How did that phrase come about?

How'd that work out?

You libtards decided to have a pile on!

How'd that work out?

You libtards decided to have a pile on!

Yeah? He did nothing to earn it?

There's that personal responsibility again.

Let’s see some positive press!
It was YOU who made the claim that the press "attacks" the president and you`ve shown me NO evidence of that. You`ve had 4 hours now so show me what you got.
Option 2: You can admit to being a FOX news trained parrot repeating what you`re told. If that`s the case, I`ll send you a cracker.

The media headlined the doom of Trump due to Russian collusion so often it became a meme. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/redp... Gab : https ...
And was Trump colluding, just like the media all repeated over and over and over again endlessly? Duh....
I would say ordinarily you must be joking but I know your elevator doesn't seem to go all the way up.

Last edited:
Let’s see some positive press!
It was YOU who made the claim that the press "attacks" the president and you`ve shown me NO evidence of that. You`ve had 4 hours now so show me what you got.
Option 2: You can admit to being a FOX news trained parrot repeating what you`re told. If that`s the case, I`ll send you a cracker.
Show us some positive press or you’re a liar!

Once he attacked the free press (1st amendment) it`s Trump who has a problem for life.
Didn’t the free press attack him? Yes, by golly they did. So in your fucked up head Trump has no right to the first amendment?
That's a disjointed analogy.

This vid offers some insight into how much our president loves and respects Americans....

:)

Forum List

Back