Trump: We will have a deportation force!

You should just start doing it on your own if you are not a coward.
This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

What's troubling is most on the right seem oblivious to the hate.
"diversity" funny thing is it ONLY seems to be FORCED on WHITE COUNTRIES. We see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit and propaganda. Now keep complaining it makes my day more tolerable knowing I pissed off a anti white asshole.

This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

"diversity" funny thing is it ONLY seems to be FORCED on WHITE COUNTRIES. We see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit and propaganda. Now keep complaining it makes my day more tolerable knowing I pissed off a anti white asshole.
No guts, no glory internet rambo. Let us know when you really get some balls instead of venting on the internet.

Please list these white countires not including North America, South America, Australia, Hawaii, the Pacific islands and parts of Asia.
So exactly restate your bitchfest in a manner that addresses reality.

poor The Donald ... he won't have a force for anything because he won't ever be the POTUS ..

`sigh`

Donald wants this....in multiples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Mistreatment and abuse
Operation Wetback uses the name "Wetback", (The term "wetback" is a disparaging term applied to Mexicans who passed across the Rio Grande—and today is considered pejorative.),[42] becoming a derogatory term applied to Mexican laborers, both legal and illegal.[43] The term wetback was used by Cesar Chavez[44] during his efforts organizing unionized farmworkers.[45] One of the biggest issues with the program was the deportation of Mexicans to unfamiliar places, where they would struggle to find their way home or to support their families.[46] Over 25% of apprehended Mexicans were returned to Veracruz on cargo ships, while others were transported by land to southern cities in Mexico.[47] Those apprehended were often deported without receiving the opportunity to recover their property in the U.S. or to contact their families, and they were stranded without any food or employment when they entered Mexico.[48] Deported Mexicans faced extreme conditions and were sometimes left in the desert; 88 deported workers died in 112 degree heat in July, 1955.[49] Another issue was repeat border crossings by those who had been previously deported; from 1960 through 1961, repeaters accounted for 20% of the total deportees.[50] Certain U.S. Border Patrol agents practiced shaving heads to mark repeat offenders who would attempt to reenter the United States. There were also reports of beating and jailing illegal immigrants before deporting them.[51] While most complaints concerning deportation were undocumented, there were over 11,000 formal complaints from documented bracero workers from 1954 through 1964.[52]

Get your Deportation Force Action Figures now, before Trump's candidacy disappears into the ether and you have to pay collectors prices!

he'll recruit Mexico to fund, employ, and run it .... while their not busy building the border wall he'll make them pay for ...

Forum List

Back