Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or citizenship. Even a supermajority of conservatives want illegals to have legal status or a path to citizenship.

I think the only people startled by that is you and all the other bigots.

Not just startled. Living in denial.

That's a lie, Jake.

Even among you America hating democrats, the number is in the low 60's.

Walk into the polling place with the name of a dead person that the democrats went to court to keep from being purged from the registration rolls, and say "Me llamas es Phong Pang, Soy Vietnamese - Americano."

Just like millions of illegals do every national election.

There is a claim which must be proven. "Just like millions of illegals do every election".

So get to work and prove it.

There was a time in this country where black voters were a reliable constituency for the Republican Party. That changed in the 1970s when Richard Nixon ran his reelection campaign using the Southern Strategy resulting in a purge of the last remaining blacks in the Republican Party and making them a solidly Democratic voter group for the last 40 years.

Right now, Hispanics are still a competitive group for the Republicans. Bush won almost half of them in 2004. Christie won the majority of them in his gubernatorial reelection and in the 2014 mid terms Texas Republicans did very well with them also. If Donald Trump were to become the Republican nominee he will purge them from the party just like Nixon did with blacks with his extremist and nonsensical immigration rhetoric. The Republican Party cannot afford to be relegated to only 10% of the Hispanic vote. They will never win a presidential election after that and they will no longer be competitive in states like Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and ultimately Texas.

Even if he were to get the nomination he won't be able to win the general for this reason. His words might temporarily placate your xenophobia, but ultimately you guys will be fucking your party and the country in the long term.

LBJ bought their votes…….

Trumps immigration idea might work…..

Articles: Critics Miss How Well Trump's Deportation Plan Actually Could Work

Trump is offering what might be called a form of bare bones amnesty for the “good ones.” They would pass an “expedited” process – perhaps a check for criminal records -- and be offered a permit to re-enter the United States as legal residents, perhaps for a designated period of time, probably with the option to renew for those who have a clean record.

Announcing that illegal immigrants with clean records have the opportunity to earn a green card-lite -- essentially an updated and improved version of the Bracero Program -- would evoke a massive response. No effort at all would be necessary to search for people, arrest them, and conduct hearings. They would be eager to come forward and fill out the paperwork for the expedited formalities. They could at last “come out of the shadows” and be able to bargain for wages on the same basis as the rest of the workforce. Once the first wave of illegals successfully re-entered the United States legally, nearly everyone eligible for the program would want to participate.

80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or citizenship. Even a supermajority of conservatives want illegals to have legal status or a path to citizenship.

I think the only people startled by that is you and all the other bigots.

Not just startled. Living in denial.

That's a lie, Jake.

Even among you America hating democrats, the number is in the low 60's.
Here we go again!

A poll going back two years, right up to February 8 of this year:

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

62 + 17 = 79 percent.

Only 13 percent of Americans favor passing immigration reform without a path to citizenship for illegals.

13 percent.

Exactly as I said. Not just startled. Living in denial.

Thank you, UnCensored, for stepping up and demonstrating that denial for all of us. Appreciate it!

83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens

Trumps immigration idea might work…..

Articles: Critics Miss How Well Trump's Deportation Plan Actually Could Work

Trump is offering what might be called a form of bare bones amnesty for the “good ones.” They would pass an “expedited” process – perhaps a check for criminal records -- and be offered a permit to re-enter the United States as legal residents, perhaps for a designated period of time, probably with the option to renew for those who have a clean record.

Announcing that illegal immigrants with clean records have the opportunity to earn a green card-lite -- essentially an updated and improved version of the Bracero Program -- would evoke a massive response. No effort at all would be necessary to search for people, arrest them, and conduct hearings. They would be eager to come forward and fill out the paperwork for the expedited formalities. They could at last “come out of the shadows” and be able to bargain for wages on the same basis as the rest of the workforce. Once the first wave of illegals successfully re-entered the United States legally, nearly everyone eligible for the program would want to participate.
Pollyannaism, as usual...

All illegals are Mexican.

None of them were brought in to do high tech jobs we don't train Americans to do.

Drumpf does not send his business to China, Fiorina doesn't send jobs to India.

10553541_676636999096024_6355799526621944358_n.jpg

Is that what happens, Comrade? democrats bring in foreigners to do high tech jobs because Americans aren't trained to do them?

Like ultra-left Disney just got through doing?

{
Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.

“I just couldn’t believe they could fly people in to sit at our desks and take over our jobs exactly,” said one former worker, an American in his 40s who remains unemployed since his last day at Disney on Jan. 30. “It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it.”

Disney executives said that the layoffs were part of a reorganization, and that the company opened more positions than it eliminated.

But the layoffs at Disney and at other companies, including the Southern California Edison power utility, are raising new questions about how businesses and outsourcing companies are using the temporary visas, known as H-1B, to place immigrants in technology jobs in the United States. These visas are at the center of a fierce debate in Congress over whether they complement American workers or displace them.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Vote democrats, so that your job too can be given to a low cost foreigner.

What is the DNC motto again? Oh yeah, "fuck America."

This is why you traitorous piles of shit want illegals to vote. You seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the constitutional republic.

POST THE STUDY AGAIN; SPECIFICALLY APPENDIX C

because some of you just want to talk junk, ironically while accusing others of not providng substance.
Why would you want to do this to yourself again?

"I wasn't embarrassed enough last time."

great THEN POST IT!!
Really? You're too stupid to go back and find it?

YAWN; i say it's garbage dummy. YOU say it's accurate.. why wont you post it again so we can go over it?

lol

It's not up to me to prove a negative.

I didn't ask you to prove a negative, You made the statement that is based on emotion and prejudice - I asked you to support your claim.
Asking someone to prove illegals aren't voting is asking them to prove a negative.

It has been frequently claimed on this forum that millions of illegals are voting. It is this claim which needs to be proven.

Providing stories which say illegals COULD BE voting is not evidence. Certainly not evidence that millions of them are.

again. what's that got to do with me?

you just cant stop losing can you?
you're having a tough week here; at least with me you are

None of them were brought in to do high tech jobs we don't train Americans to do.

Is that what happens, Comrade? democrats bring in foreigners to do high tech jobs because Americans aren't trained to do them?

{
Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.

“I just couldn’t believe they could fly people in to sit at our desks and take over our jobs exactly,” said one former worker, an American in his 40s who remains unemployed since his last day at Disney on Jan. 30. “It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can’t grasp it.”

Disney executives said that the layoffs were part of a reorganization, and that the company opened more positions than it eliminated.

But the layoffs at Disney and at other companies, including the Southern California Edison power utility, are raising new questions about how businesses and outsourcing companies are using the temporary visas, known as H-1B, to place immigrants in technology jobs in the United States. These visas are at the center of a fierce debate in Congress over whether they complement American workers or displace them.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

This is why you traitorous piles of shit want illegals to vote. You seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the constitutional republic.
Capitalism and capitalists are not patriotic. How long before you figure this out?

Some members of the ultra right have their own solution but I believe we have been down this road before.
150820-deportation-pah-conservatives-now-proposing-slavery-as-immigration-solution.jpg

{

Capitalism and capitalists are not patriotic. How long before you figure this out?

planes leave hourly

from all I've seen. the majority of the LEGAL Hispanics who did things the RIGHT WAY to become a citizen in this country. is against giving any FAVORS to the Illegal INVADERS coming into our country. no matter what race or nationality they are

You are making the assumption all Illegal immigrants are Hispanics.

Post of the day, I travel 45k-50k miles per year in 15 states and all the legals hate the free reign being given to illegals by this administration and will not vote democrat

Some members of the ultra right have their own solution but I believe we have been down this road before.
150820-deportation-pah-conservatives-now-proposing-slavery-as-immigration-solution.jpg

yawn

i see the Left is as desperate as ever; incapable of making an even remotely coherent point of view

{

planes leave hourly
It's my country, founded for my kind. You are the ones who are Americans in name only.

There was a time in this country where black voters were a reliable constituency for the Republican Party. That changed in the 1970s when Richard Nixon ran his reelection campaign using the Southern Strategy resulting in a purge of the last remaining blacks in the Republican Party and making them a solidly Democratic voter group for the last 40 years.

Right now, Hispanics are still a competitive group for the Republicans. Bush won almost half of them in 2004. Christie won the majority of them in his gubernatorial reelection and in the 2014 mid terms Texas Republicans did very well with them also. If Donald Trump were to become the Republican nominee he will purge them from the party just like Nixon did with blacks with his extremist and nonsensical immigration rhetoric. The Republican Party cannot afford to be relegated to only 10% of the Hispanic vote. They will never win a presidential election after that and they will no longer be competitive in states like Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and ultimately Texas.

Even if he were to get the nomination he won't be able to win the general for this reason. His words might temporarily placate your xenophobia, but ultimately you guys will be fucking your party and the country in the long term.

How and why is it xenophobic to request immigrants follow a legal process? Why are the majority of Hispanics opposed to US legal immigration process? Trump has said he wants anyone and everyone to come here legally. Why aren't Hispanics pushing for more streamlining path to US Citizenship vs. demonizing a nation's autonomy? Like Mexico.

from all I've seen. the majority of the LEGAL Hispanics who did things the RIGHT WAY to become a citizen in this country. is against giving any FAVORS to the Illegal INVADERS coming into our country. no matter what race or nationality they are

You are making the assumption all Illegal immigrants are Hispanics.

Post of the day, I travel 45k-50k miles per year in 15 states and all the legals hate the free reign being given to illegals by this administration and will not vote democrat

i've been to southern Texas 6 years in a row. Many of the Tejanos and Tejanas i met there; Mexican-Americans whose families have been on this side of the border forever; wear cowboy hats, speak some spanish maybe, but are patriotic to the core and not at all in support of Dems plan to flood the country with and pander to millions of illegals, no mater if they are ethnically related

libs are race-baiting, pandering douchebags

I do not know how to debate a retard who doesn't know the first thing about surveys or their methodologies, and doesn't even comprehend what he posted from the methodology.

2na1qqe.jpg

They asked questions. People. They asked people...questions. The census. That can't be right.

Jake, you're a partisan hack, you want power for your party and don't give a fuck about the nation or the people living in it - I get it.

But let's illustrate something that even your leftist cluster of nerves (can't really call it a brain, can we?) might be able to process.

Johnny is 6 years old. Mommy is in the other room. He sees the cookie jar and nabs one. Mommy comes in and says "Johnny, did you steal a cookie?"

What is the most likely answer from the 6 year old.

1. Yes, please punish me now
  2. No, I'm a good boy
  3. Obama is god, all praise be unto him

Now obviously you would answer #3, but the typical child would answer #2.

So when you retards look at a question of "are you in the country illegally," you demand that all would answer #1 - but that's because you're fucking retarded.

Do you understand now?

Forum List

Back