TrumpGas™

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

Typical Liberal. Ignore the price of gas in the Obama years when it was in the high 3's, and $4 at some pumps.

Fact #915: March 7, 2016 Average Historical Annual Gasoline Pump Price, 1929-2015 | Department of Energy

Gas is going up due the hurricane. But leave it to a Liberals to use it for political points.

Apparently you forgot the high gas prices for most of Obama's eight years.
For the first half. Thanks Bush!
Let's hear it from the donkey's mouth, shall we?

Nice videos....it sure is great when you take things out of context

But history shows Obamagas dropped from almost $4.00 a gallon to below $2.00 a gallon. Doesn't seem he was serious about wanting high gas prices does it?

Obama wanted gas prices to go high and stay there, so that the hybrid car and alternative fuel industries take over. It isn't even even debatable that Obama was against all fossil fuels. Remember his incumbent Hillary said to the coal miners "we're gonna out you out of business".

Obama wanted to end our dependence on fossil fuels......makes sense doesn't it?
Hillary was being honest with coal country on their need to pursue other forms of revenue. Would you prefer she lie like Trump did and promise them their jobs back?

But history shows Obamagas dropped from almost $4.00 a gallon to below $2.00 a gallon. Doesn't seem he was serious about wanting high gas prices does it?

Obama wanted gas prices to go high and stay there, so that the hybrid car and alternative fuel industries take over. It isn't even even debatable that Obama was against all fossil fuels. Remember his incumbent Hillary said to the coal miners "we're gonna out you out of business".

Check out what Trump said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

PLAYBOY: Which is?
TRUMP: “It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Yeah, they shoulda voted for that corrupt crooked criminal Hillary that the entire Washingtin establishment and crooked media was rooting for, that told the coal miners in their faces she was going to fuck them over.

You guys are funny, I gotta tell ya.

False dichotomy.

Republicans should have voted for a real conservative Republican in the primaries. Instead, the fucking rubes picked a New York huckster Democrat.

He is like Neo ^^^, an anomaly that is shocking the system, neither a Democrat or a Republican. He goes after republicans when they don't do their job or show corruption just as much much as the Dems, and that's why people voted for him.

Apparently you forgot the high gas prices for most of Obama's eight years.

Hillary was being honest with coal country on their need to pursue other forms of revenue. Would you prefer she lie like Trump did and promise them their jobs back?

Okaaaaay...so why create a bullshit delusional thread that Obama was somehow behind lowering gas prices, when it was exactly the opposite? If anything, it can be argued that Obama was behind high gas prices and throughout most of his presidency.

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.
Like all progressives, you are simply far too stupid to understand it. Conservatives don't give a damn what President Trump says (only you fragile little snowflakes are impacted by his words). And they don't care about his history. What they care about are his actions. Specifically when it comes to creating jobs and protecting the U.S. Constitution. He's been phenomenal so far at both.
They keep putting climate change ahead of jobs, that’s just one example. Just look at the polls. What is the No. 1 or 2 issue for the last 10 years? Jobs, jobs, and the economy.
You people are simply too stupid to get it. Nobody gives a shit about your bat-shit crazy ideology, your idiotic emotional nonsense, or your pet projects. They care about having an abundance of jobs and their liberty. When you promise to shut down the coal industry, blue states like West Virginia turn red instantly.

GOP State Dominance at 95-Year High

Republicans should have voted for a real conservative Republican in the primaries. Instead, the fucking rubes picked a New York huckster Democrat.
And yet we still won. And - with the exception of Ronald Reagan - President Trump has acted more conservative so far than any President in the past 200 years.

If only you were educated and informed - uh G-String™?

Like all progressives, you are simply far too stupid to understand it. Conservatives don't give a damn what President Trump says (only you fragile little snowflakes are impacted by his words). And they don't care about his history. What they care about are his actions. Specifically when it comes to creating jobs and protecting the U.S. Constitution. He's been phenomenal so far at both.
They keep putting climate change ahead of jobs, that’s just one example. Just look at the polls. What is the No. 1 or 2 issue for the last 10 years? Jobs, jobs, and the economy.
You people are simply too stupid to get it. Nobody gives a shit about your bat-shit crazy ideology, your idiotic emotional nonsense, or your pet projects. They care about having an abundance of jobs and their liberty. When you promise to shut down the coal industry, blue states like West Virginia turn red instantly.

GOP State Dominance at 95-Year High

:lmao:

West Virginia ain't no "blue state", Buttsoiler. Think maybe you've been inhaling too many RumpGas™ fumes.

Conservatives don't give a damn what President Trump says
I am well aware you pseudocons don't mind Trump lying to you.

Trump is not going to create coal jobs. The West Virginia rubes, and you, have been hoaxed.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Trump is not going to create coal jobs. The West Virginia rubes, and you, have been hoaxed.

You DESERVE to be lied to.
So did Obama create those millions of "shovel ready" green jobs he promised before election? Maybe he meant jobs created by all the neighborhoods that were burned down as a result of all the divisive race riots he instigated?

hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_15.gif

Okaaaaay...so why create a bullshit delusional thread that Obama was somehow behind lowering gas prices, when it was exactly the opposite? If anything, it can be argued that Obama was behind high gas prices and throughout most of his presidency.

FIVE YEARS and some still don't get the joke. :lmao:
Longest sail-over-the-head EVAH.

RumpGas™ is now 2.63 and up here. Rump has seen fit to raise the prices 60 cents in the last ten days. ObamaGas™ was given away absolutely free, plus you got a gallon of ice cream and a palm tree to eat it under.

He doesn't have to "create" coal jobs. He only needed to save the existing coal jobs from people like you and Hitlery Clinton. He did that. Mission accomplished.

President Obama opened more domestic drilling than anyone ever before. We had so much that we were exporting it. Now globalist pino trump is working for other countries.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
The secretary of state is an Exxon CEO and wants to drill in Russia..

I think Fred Koch already did that.
Trumpy did some drilling in Russia, and Christopher Steele prolly has the tape. Putin certainly does!

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Morons forget the storm that shut down the refinery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, morons forget that Bush crashed the economy.

Which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

It has everything to do with it. You're just not sharp enough to understand what I'm saying.
The better question is, are you? Because we're talking about today's gas prices and the impact on them from shutting down a major refinery. You're yammering about a president who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade.
Like I said: you're not sharp enough.

But post another - keep proving it!
4i6Ckte.gif

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Could you explain what you think Trump did to raise the price of gas?

Or are you simply an ignorant jackass? Or what?
1394of.jpg

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Morons forget the storm that shut down the refinery.

Well, morons forget that Bush crashed the economy.

Which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

It has everything to do with it. You're just not sharp enough to understand what I'm saying.
The better question is, are you? Because we're talking about today's gas prices and the impact on them from shutting down a major refinery. You're yammering about a president who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade.
Like I said: you're not sharp enough.

But post another - keep proving it!
4i6Ckte.gif
I guess you answered my question, in the negative.

I keep telling you that I'm not interested in your cut and pastes from wingnut websites.

EVERYONE keeps telling you this, but it's your crutch, in place of having to actually articulate an opinion.
Ladies & Gentlemen - SynthaStupid™ just had an accidental moment of honesty. She is not the least bit interested in cold, hard facts. She wants to deal in opinion only.

PoliticalChic hammers the boards with data and SynthaStupid™ rejects it immediately while calling for opinions.
I want something other than her insipid cut and pastes from lying websites.

If she can muster an actual opinion about something other than grunting "Obama BAD!" she will have made progress. I'm certainly not going to start out asking her to provide actual verifiable facts. The poor dear might injure herself!

1. "Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

2. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

3. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....."https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

So....we agree?
You're nothing but a lying low-life gutter scum, and Obama awarded Iran nuclear weapons?

Cite any parts that aren't true.....

...or, admit that you are lying low-life gutter scum, and Obama awarded Iran nuclear weapons.
Are these new opinion articles, or brand new opinion articles?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You're never going to cease being my bitch until you get a better game. Because you suck at political debate.

Forum List

Back