Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Yeah, so? That was down from 16.8% in March, 2010.

Yeah and under Trump it dropped 3.4 pts in a good economy. It dropped under BHO because of quantitative easing and low rates.
You're fucking demented. :cuckoo:

Black unemployment has gone from 7.7% to 6.0% under trump. That's a drop of 1.7 points, not 3.4 points. Leave it to a brain-dead zombie to double trump's accomplishment.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So time to embarrass you again. By Nov 2015 it was well known that Trump was a factor and at that time black unemployment was 9.4% a year later Trump won and now it is 6%. 3.4% drop. Impressive. Should I educate you how quantitative easing works and how it helped BHO?
By November, 2015, trump was but one of 17 Republicans waiting for the primaries to begin. Crediting him with a drop in black unemployment at that time is beyond ridiculous.

Thanks for once again demonstrating for the forum that you're nothing but an imbecile who posts shit that is beyond ridiculous.

What specific policies under Obama helped black unemployment? Aside from printing money and bottoming out interest rates, which was done by the Fed and not his policies. I ll Wait Patiently. Fawn. You hypocrite asshole.

Yeah and under Trump it dropped 3.4 pts in a good economy. It dropped under BHO because of quantitative easing and low rates.

Black unemployment has gone from 7.7% to 6.0% under trump. That's a drop of 1.7 points, not 3.4 points. Leave it to a brain-dead zombie to double trump's accomplishment.

So time to embarrass you again. By Nov 2015 it was well known that Trump was a factor and at that time black unemployment was 9.4% a year later Trump won and now it is 6%. 3.4% drop. Impressive. Should I educate you how quantitative easing works and how it helped BHO?
By November, 2015, trump was but one of 17 Republicans waiting for the primaries to begin. Crediting him with a drop in black unemployment at that time is beyond ridiculous.

Thanks for once again demonstrating for the forum that you're nothing but an imbecile who posts shit that is beyond ridiculous.

Not what I saying. I am Saying by then BHO was a lame duck POTUS.
That's exactly what you said. You said trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump" since then.

Your posts are sooo stupid, even you are running away from them now. Thanks for embarrassing me by running from your own posts

The previous low black unemployment rate was 7.0%. Black unemployment peaked at close to 17% following Bush's Great Recession. It came down 9.1 points under Obama to 7.7%; then another 0.8 points under trump to break the record.

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2011_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif

Brain-dead cultists credit trump alone and castigate Obama. :cuckoo:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Why did you repeat what he just posted?

To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%. Something he tried to cover up. Faun, like you is a pompous ass. You two friends?
Tramp won nothing in Nov 2015, but nice of you to continue giving Tramp credit for Obama's work. Obama must have been doing a good job or you wouldn't be trying to credit Tramp for it!!!!!

???? He was a lame duck pres by Nov 15. You’re a lame duck poster.
He couldn't run again once he won in 2012 so he was then a lame duck. Why aren't you crediting Tramp with Obama's work starting Nov 2012? :asshole:

What specific policies under Obama helped black unemployment? Aside from printing money and bottoming out interest rates, which was done by the Fed and not his policies. I ll Wait Patiently. Fawn. You hypocrite asshole.

That's exactly what you said. You said trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump" since then.

Your posts are sooo stupid, even you are running away from them now. Thanks for embarrassing me by running from your own posts

No. Since the lame duck timeline of Obama black unemployment dropped 3.4%. Again what did Obama do to lower black unemployment in his 8 yrs? You have yet to answer this question.

To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%. Something he tried to cover up. Faun, like you is a pompous ass. You two friends?
Tramp won nothing in Nov 2015, but nice of you to continue giving Tramp credit for Obama's work. Obama must have been doing a good job or you wouldn't be trying to credit Tramp for it!!!!!

He couldn't run again once he won in 2012 so he was then a lame duck. Why aren't you crediting Tramp with Obama's work starting Nov 2012? :asshole:

What work? Name one thing he did to lower black unemployment. Yes he could not run again. He was a lame duck as Trump will be in 2023 if he wins again.

“We’ve been encouraged by the labor market’s resiliency amid recent global uncertainty,” said LPL Research Chief Investment Strategist John Lynch. “A solid labor market should continue to bolster consumer confidence and buoy economic activity.”

Average hourly earnings grew 3.2% year over year in July, a faster pace than June’s growth and at a healthy clip for the U.S. consumer. Wages constitute about 70% of business costs, so we’re hoping meaningful pay increases will eventually help lift consumer inflation, countering weakness in global demand. The unemployment rate climbed to 3.7%, still near a cycle low.

94229856c64243dc9f405f42eb8353ad463b3814.jpg

Money flows from harvesting made August a great stock market month in the first half of the Twentieth Century. It was the best month from 1901 to 1951. In 1900, 37.5% of the population was farming. Now that less than 2% farm, August is amongst the worst months of the year. It is the worst DJIA, S&P 500, NASDAQ, Russell 1000 and Russell 2000 month over the last 31 years, 1988-2018 with average declines ranging from 0.1% by NASDAQ to 1.1% by DJIA.

Great post. Thank you. It should be noted that we are at full employment. There is no such thing as 0% unemployment. Since at any given time people are in transit between jobs, people are getting hired to jobs, new people have just started looking for jobs, etc. etc., experts say that the lowest you can get is about 3%. When you get into the 3.1's or 3.2's or whatever after that, they are not really differences at all.

Trump has us at perfect employment. God Bless Donald Trump.

No, unemployment is not at an all time low. It's currently at 3.7%

It was lower than that in 1969...

The unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been since 1969. Here’s why

Historic black unemployment.
The previous low black unemployment rate was 7.0%. Black unemployment peaked at close to 17% following Bush's Great Recession. It came down 9.1 points under Obama to 7.7%; then another 0.8 points under trump to break the record.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Trump won in Nov of 2016, not 15. It was 8.0% though not sure how Trump got black people jobs before even taking office.

WTF did trump win in November, 2015? :cuckoo:

Nothing. My point is before Trump it was still near 10% under your hero, BHO.
"Nothing"

Shitstain, you just said that's when trump won. Now you say he won "nothing." WTF are you even arguing? :cuckoo:

"My point is before Trump it was still near 10% under your hero, BHO."

Fucking moron, black unemployment was down to 7.7% (and dropping) before trump. That's nowhere near 10%.

Thanks for reminding the forum you're fucking crazy. Wasn't necessary, but thanks just the same.

You like men. My point is it was 9.4% and BHO was a lame duck POTUS. The drop in unemployment was due to quant easing and record low interest rates. Not because of corporate or consumer confidence. Please take a finance class. You’re embarrassing yourself.
:cuckoo:

Historic black unemployment. Fact.
Yes, it is. From 16.8% to 6.9% to break the previous record of 7.0%..

Obama: 9.1 points
Trump: 0.8 points.

Trump cock holster AzogtheDefiler says trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump."

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Trump won in Nov of 2016, not 15. It was 8.0% though not sure how Trump got black people jobs before even taking office.

Yes but by Nov of the prior year the two term pres is a lame duck. Trump if he wins again will be a lame duck in Nov 2023. I am Still waiting for someone to explain what policies under Obama specifically helped black unemployment

Nothing. My point is before Trump it was still near 10% under your hero, BHO.
"Nothing"

Shitstain, you just said that's when trump won. Now you say he won "nothing." WTF are you even arguing? :cuckoo:

"My point is before Trump it was still near 10% under your hero, BHO."

Fucking moron, black unemployment was down to 7.7% (and dropping) before trump. That's nowhere near 10%.

Thanks for reminding the forum you're fucking crazy. Wasn't necessary, but thanks just the same.

You like men. My point is it was 9.4% and BHO was a lame duck POTUS. The drop in unemployment was due to quant easing and record low interest rates. Not because of corporate or consumer confidence. Please take a finance class. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Historic black unemployment. Fact.
Yes, it is. From 16.8% to 6.9% to break the previous record of 7.0%..

Obama: 9.1 points
Trump: 0.8 points.

Trump cock holster AzogtheDefiler says trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump."

Keep dodging. What specific policies of Obama helped lower black unemployment. Do tell. Thanks.

I'll go with the policies you credit trump with lowering black umemployment... showing up.

Look who is in the thread lying and crying: edthecynic
What exactly in these unassailable facts are a lie?????

Funny how "expectations" change with the lying scum Right depending on who's president!
Tramp adds 164,000 new jobs in July and the economy is "booming beyond expectations."
But what were the "expectations" for Obama?

June 5, 2015

RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

So what was the May jobs report released on June 5, 2015 that was so horrible?
"THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — MAY 2015 Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 280,000 in May"

So 280,000 jobs created by Obama is horribly below "expectations," but 164,000 jobs under Tramp is "booming beyond expectations" :cuckoo:

No. Since the lame duck timeline of Obama black unemployment dropped 3.4%. Again what did Obama do to lower black unemployment in his 8 yrs? You have yet to answer this question.
LOLOL

I answered it, ya flaming imbecile. The same policies for which you credited trump.

What work? Name one thing he did to lower black unemployment. Yes he could not run again. He was a lame duck as Trump will be in 2023 if he wins again.
Tramp will be a lame duck in 2020 if he wins. :asshole:

08/04/19 07:00 AM EDT

You have probably heard the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families

ME: Just a reminder of why we voted for Trump. Promises Made, Promises Kept!
A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump!
Repealing them?

Where is that comming from?
It is being reported that he is increasing the tariffs not repealing them.

I'll go with the policies you credit trump with lowering black umemployment... showing up.

No you’re dodging. Obama had 7 years so what did he do? By Nov 2015 the country was focused on who would be coming in next so he didn’t have any policies to do anything about the unemployment. I told you since you’re a dolt that the Fed not Obama helped unemployment and black unemployment by QE and lowering rates. What specifically did Obama do?

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Yes but by Nov of the prior year the two term pres is a lame duck. Trump if he wins again will be a lame duck in Nov 2023. I am Still waiting for someone to explain what policies under Obama specifically helped black unemployment

I am a bit embarrassed for you.

Even if Obama did nothing to help the black unemployment come down, that does not mean that Trump gets credit for it happening 12 months before he was even elected. yesterday you correctly called me out for being stupid, today I am telling you that you are being as stupid as I was yesterday.

You can say Obama did not do much to help without giving the credit to Trump...our economy does not need the government to make it work

LOLOL

I answered it, ya flaming imbecile. The same policies for which you credited trump.

No. Trump put tariffs, lowered Corp tax rates and is seen as business friendly potus. This is without QE and historic low interest rates. So he actually did do something plus he completely revamped the H1B1. Obama did what specifically?

Tramp will be a lame duck in 2020 if he wins. :asshole:

Keep dodging. You fat loser. Typical Leftist dumbass.

No you’re dodging. Obama had 7 years so what did he do? By Nov 2015 the country was focused on who would be coming in next so he didn’t have any policies to do anything about the unemployment. I told you since you’re a dolt that the Fed not Obama helped unemployment and black unemployment by QE and lowering rates. What specifically did Obama do?
Obama had incredible job growth in his 8 years. He inherited a country losing 800k jobs a month and turned that into a country creating 200k a month for many many years. 15 Million jobs were created under Obama. Obama created many more jobs than Trump anyway you slice it.

Forum List

Back