Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Why did you repeat what he just posted?

To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%. Something he tried to cover up. Faun, like you is a pompous ass. You two friends?

Trump won in Nov of 2016, not 15. It was 8.0% though not sure how Trump got black people jobs before even taking office.

Yes but by Nov of the prior year the two term pres is a lame duck. Trump if he wins again will be a lame duck in Nov 2023. I am Still waiting for someone to explain what policies under Obama specifically helped black unemployment

I am a bit embarrassed for you.

Even if Obama did nothing to help the black unemployment come down, that does not mean that Trump gets credit for it happening 12 months before he was even elected. yesterday you correctly called me out for being stupid, today I am telling you that you are being as stupid as I was yesterday.

You can say Obama did not do much to help without giving the credit to Trump...our economy does not need the government to make it work

I do not mean to give him credit my point is I can name policies that actually did lower it that came
From Trump. I cannot Name one from Obama. I am A bit chaotic here as I am on my phone while at the gym so I apologize.

No. Trump put tariffs, lowered Corp tax rates and is seen as business friendly potus. This is without QE and historic low interest rates. So he actually did do something plus he completely revamped the H1B1. Obama did what specifically?

Explain how the tariffs helped lower black unemployment.

So time to embarrass you again. By Nov 2015 it was well known that Trump was a factor and at that time black unemployment was 9.4% a year later Trump won and now it is 6%. 3.4% drop. Impressive. Should I educate you how quantitative easing works and how it helped BHO?
By November, 2015, trump was but one of 17 Republicans waiting for the primaries to begin. Crediting him with a drop in black unemployment at that time is beyond ridiculous.

Thanks for once again demonstrating for the forum that you're nothing but an imbecile who posts shit that is beyond ridiculous.

What specific policies under Obama helped black unemployment? Aside from printing money and bottoming out interest rates, which was done by the Fed and not his policies. I ll Wait Patiently. Fawn. You hypocrite asshole.
I'll go with the policies you credit trump with lowering black umemployment... showing up.

No you’re dodging. Obama had 7 years so what did he do? By Nov 2015 the country was focused on who would be coming in next so he didn’t have any policies to do anything about the unemployment. I told you since you’re a dolt that the Fed not Obama helped unemployment and black unemployment by QE and lowering rates. What specifically did Obama do?
Obama had incredible job growth in his 8 years. He inherited a country losing 800k jobs a month and turned that into a country creating 200k a month for many many years. 15 Million jobs were created under Obama. Obama created many more jobs than Trump anyway you slice it.

How did he create jobs? What policies ?

I do not mean to give him credit my point is I can name policies that actually did lower it that came
From Trump. I cannot Name one from Obama. I am A bit chaotic here as I am on my phone while at the gym so I apologize.

But you did give him credit. You said he brought it down 3.4%.

Obama sucked, ok...on that we agree. Where we differ is the idea that Trump is some how so much better

No. Trump put tariffs, lowered Corp tax rates and is seen as business friendly potus. This is without QE and historic low interest rates. So he actually did do something plus he completely revamped the H1B1. Obama did what specifically?

More manufacturing in house rather than importing goods. What do you mean?

You're fucking demented. :cuckoo:

Black unemployment has gone from 7.7% to 6.0% under trump. That's a drop of 1.7 points, not 3.4 points. Leave it to a brain-dead zombie to double trump's accomplishment.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So time to embarrass you again. By Nov 2015 it was well known that Trump was a factor and at that time black unemployment was 9.4% a year later Trump won and now it is 6%. 3.4% drop. Impressive. Should I educate you how quantitative easing works and how it helped BHO?
By November, 2015, trump was but one of 17 Republicans waiting for the primaries to begin. Crediting him with a drop in black unemployment at that time is beyond ridiculous.

Thanks for once again demonstrating for the forum that you're nothing but an imbecile who posts shit that is beyond ridiculous.

What specific policies under Obama helped black unemployment? Aside from printing money and bottoming out interest rates, which was done by the Fed and not his policies. I ll Wait Patiently. Fawn. You hypocrite asshole.

Not what I saying. I am Saying by then BHO was a lame duck POTUS.
That's exactly what you said. You said trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump" since then.

Your posts are sooo stupid, even you are running away from them now. Thanks for embarrassing me by running from your own posts

No. Since the lame duck timeline of Obama black unemployment dropped 3.4%. Again what did Obama do to lower black unemployment in his 8 yrs? You have yet to answer this question.
LOLOL

I answered it, ya flaming imbecile. The same policies for which you credited trump.

All Trump did was increase government spending and debt to historic levels. Annual deficits were ~$500 when he took over and now they are $1+ trillion. SO pretty much you think every president should just come in and rack up trillions in deficits until we have $5/ yr annual deficits and our country is destroyed?

But you did give him credit. You said he brought it down 3.4%.

Obama sucked, ok...on that we agree. Where we differ is the idea that Trump is some how so much better

Lower Corp tax rates, tariffs on Mexico and China, changes in H1B1 policies.

That's exactly what you said. You said trump won in November, 2015 and that black unemployment has dropped 3.4 points "under trump" since then.

Your posts are sooo stupid, even you are running away from them now. Thanks for embarrassing me by running from your own posts

No. Since the lame duck timeline of Obama black unemployment dropped 3.4%. Again what did Obama do to lower black unemployment in his 8 yrs? You have yet to answer this question.
LOLOL

I answered it, ya flaming imbecile. The same policies for which you credited trump.

All Trump did was increase government spending and debt to historic levels. Annual deficits were ~$500 when he took over and now they are $1+ trillion. SO pretty much you think every president should just come in and rack up trillions in deficits until we have $5/ yr annual deficits and our country is destroyed?

Nope. Incorrect.

You're fucking demented. :cuckoo:[/INDENT]

Black unemployment has gone from 7.7% to 6.0% under trump. That's a drop of 1.7 points, not 3.4 points. Leave it to a brain-dead zombie to double trump's accomplishment.

I'll go with the policies you credit trump with lowering black umemployment... showing up.

No you’re dodging. Obama had 7 years so what did he do? By Nov 2015 the country was focused on who would be coming in next so he didn’t have any policies to do anything about the unemployment. I told you since you’re a dolt that the Fed not Obama helped unemployment and black unemployment by QE and lowering rates. What specifically did Obama do?
How could I be dodging when I gave the same answer you did?

What manufacturing companies have returned to the US since the tariffs took effect?

How could I be dodging when I gave the same answer you did?

Obama lowered corporate tax rates?

Show us where the data says that US manufacturing has increased since the tariffs have started. Manufacturing has been slowing rapidly since the beginning of 2018.

None of the China manufacturing is coming back to the US, it is just moving to vietnam, and all the facts and data support this.

I'm crushing you here, sorry bud. Really you need to follow the US economic data releases or read the Wall Street Journal, then you will have some clue about what is going on with the economy.

-US-PMI-2019-05-23.png

What manufacturing companies have returned to the US since the tariffs took effect?

Carrier is one I work with several in MA. Curtis Industries is one for example. Do you want a list?

You're fucking demented. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Trump did those things after black unemployment broke the previous record of 7.0%.

Now all you're doing is showing the forum that you're prepared to make up shit that you think sounds good; even though it's not rooted in reality.

Like other posters here, I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590-gif.270396

Tramp won nothing in Nov 2015, but nice of you to continue giving Tramp credit for Obama's work. Obama must have been doing a good job or you wouldn't be trying to credit Tramp for it!!!!!

???? He was a lame duck pres by Nov 15. You’re a lame duck poster.
He couldn't run again once he won in 2012 so he was then a lame duck. Why aren't you crediting Tramp with Obama's work starting Nov 2012? :asshole:

What work? Name one thing he did to lower black unemployment. Yes he could not run again. He was a lame duck as Trump will be in 2023 if he wins again.
Tramp will be a lame duck in 2020 if he wins. :asshole:

Keep dodging. You fat loser. Typical Leftist dumbass.
Why are you mad at others when you're the one making a fool of himself with shit like this...

AzogtheDefiler: To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.

Faun: WTF did trump win in November, 2015? :cuckoo:

AzogtheDefiler: Nothing.

You call this booming????

This is what our financial markets have done since Trump started the trade war...this is not booming, this is stagnation.

DJI up 1.59% . An annual growth rate of 1.04%
S&P up 4.33%. An annual growth rate of 2.84%
NASDAQ up 12.56%. An annual growth rate of 8.23%
SmallCap 2000 down 3.99. An annual growth rate of -2.62
Thank you.

Stocks have been essentially flat for about 18-20 months.

Carrier is one I work with several in MA. Curtis Industries is one for example. Do you want a list?

Carrier was just a lie that Trump told you.

The Last Shift: What Really Happened To Those Carrier Jobs Trump Saved

Please show the data that supports your claim that Curtis industries brought jobs back from overseas after the tariffs took effect.

Obama had incredible job growth in his 8 years. He inherited a country losing 800k jobs a month and turned that into a country creating 200k a month for many many years. 15 Million jobs were created under Obama. Obama created many more jobs than Trump anyway you slice it.
That poster proved himself to be an abject imbecile as he just claimed trump won in 2015.

Forum List

Back