trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

The Worst Disaster of Trump’s Presidency May Have Already Happened

trump doesn't care are people in need....he cares about trump....

Another "may" have, "could" have, "might" have trump thread. Gimme a break. PR is another country, out in the ocean, you don't just drive there, we were just hit with two other massive hurricanes and the PRs better learn how to start taking better care for themselves! At least we get something of value from Florida and Texas, from PR? What, sugarcane and cigars?

Yeah Trump hates Puerto Rico that's why he signed a bill for 16 Billion in aid. That kind of hate is uncalled for.
Puerto Rico says to receive $16 billion in federal disaster aid

You won't hear any of the pathetic lefties on this board touting that my friend. In fact they won't mention it.

Yeah Trump hates Puerto Rico that's why he signed a bill for 16 Billion in aid. That kind of hate is uncalled for.
Trump signed that bill 5 months after he allowed 5,000 US citizens Die! He just threw tax dollars at them to buy their silence! Trump FAILED his Job as CIC to keep US safe!!! They needed bridges, containers transported inland & infrastructure ASAP!!! Trump was playing political footbal with paper towels!!!

Trump signed that bill 5 months after he allowed 5,000 US citizens Die! He just threw tax dollars at them to buy their silence! Trump FAILED his Job as CIC to keep US safe!!! They needed bridges, containers transported inland & infrastructure ASAP!!! Trump was playing political footbal with paper towels!!!

You so funny.

Trump did just what he would do in the USA. Aid is sent after the disaster is over. Not before.

Can't fix things before that dumbass. PR should have done more for its citizens.

Yawn. Puerto Rico was a disaster long before the hurricane.

Those are American citizens.

Just like you and I.

They pay taxes just like you and I.

It's disgusting to see an American say that about their fellow Americans.

It is true that Puerto Ricans have U.S. citizenship due to a series of congressional statutes. But it is also true that these statutes were enacted without consulting Puerto Ricans

As any Puerto Rican where they are a citizen and they will tell you Puerto Rico, not the US.

It doesn't matter what you say or anyone says.

They're American citizens. They pay American taxes. They are you fellow American citizen and you have no problem with abandoning them to die.

You even make very lame excuses for abandoning them and forcing thousands of them to die needless early deaths.

When will conservatives respect all Americans no matter what political party they are and no matter what the color of skin they have?

They are Americans. Period.
Dana you might as well be talking to the walking dead Their strong point is hate

Well they gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize when he did absolutely nothing.

At least Trump sent aide. Ever been through a Hurricane?? I have and they are no joke.

PR had warning that it was coming and didn't do much.
I went through Hurricane Sandy and we lacked electricity for eight days. That was a Cat 1 hurricane
Puerto Rico went through two Cat 5 s in a ten day period. Nobody can prepare for that
Trump dropped the ball and made a half assed attempt at aid and patted himself on the back from day one. Gave himself an A plus for his performance
5000 died

Well I went through four hurricanes in one year down here in Florida and we took care of business.

PR didn't do enough for its citizens and to blame Trump is damned stupid.

Oh wait, I forgot. madam president isn't POTUS. Never mind.
You took care of business with no Government assistance?
Do tell?

We sure did. Unlike you we all know what we can and can't do. Hurricanes are a way of life down here.

Tell me. Did you shag your sorry ass to PR to help out since you are so concerned??

Nah. I didn't think so. Another big mouth with ideas that someone else should deal with.
Nope they should have prepared better.

I've been through many hurricanes and believe me we get plenty of warning, set up shelters and have things ready.

The major damage was to their infrastructure....roads....bridges....
electrical grid. Thos. Issues cannot be "prepared for." trump blew it....bigger even than W did.

BENGHAZI!!!!

Congress had seven investigations of Benghazi and only four people were killed

Puerto Rico lost 5000 and Crooked Donnie gets a free pass?

This thread isn't about Benghazi. Of course you know that. Its just another jab and anybody you can take a jab at.

PR lost 5,000 because it was a hurricane numbnuts. They had plenty of warning and didn't do much. If blame can be assigned for a natural disaster then lay the blame where it belongs. On them.

Benghzi saw four deaths due to an unpreventable attack

Puerto Rico saw 5000 deaths due to Trump administration indifference and incompetence

WHERE IS THE INVESTIGATION?

Sorry. Benghazi was preventable. They had months of warnings and our State Department did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross pulled their people out of the area which is what our State Department should have done.

As for PR. They had warning but didn't do enough to help their citizens. What did you expect Trump to do??

You are pathetic.
Seven GOP investigations all concluded there was nothing they could do

Trump could have prevented 5000 deaths if he had given a shit

Trump would have been all for helping ,,,,,,if he got his piece

I went through Hurricane Sandy and we lacked electricity for eight days. That was a Cat 1 hurricane
Puerto Rico went through two Cat 5 s in a ten day period. Nobody can prepare for that
Trump dropped the ball and made a half assed attempt at aid and patted himself on the back from day one. Gave himself an A plus for his performance
5000 died

Well I went through four hurricanes in one year down here in Florida and we took care of business.

Do tell?

We sure did. Unlike you we all know what we can and can't do. Hurricanes are a way of life down here.

Tell me. Did you shag your sorry ass to PR to help out since you are so concerned??

Nah. I didn't think so. Another big mouth with ideas that someone else should deal with.
electrical grid. Thos. Issues cannot be "prepared for." trump blew it....bigger even than W did.

BENGHAZI!!!!

This thread isn't about Benghazi. Of course you know that. Its just another jab and anybody you can take a jab at.

PR lost 5,000 because it was a hurricane numbnuts. They had plenty of warning and didn't do much. If blame can be assigned for a natural disaster then lay the blame where it belongs. On them.

Puerto Rico saw 5000 deaths due to Trump administration indifference and incompetence

Sorry. Benghazi was preventable. They had months of warnings and our State Department did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross pulled their people out of the area which is what our State Department should have done.

As for PR. They had warning but didn't do enough to help their citizens. What did you expect Trump to do??

You are pathetic.

Again, that 5000 number isn't a fact. Stop using it.

Trump would have been all for helping ,,,,,,if he got his piece
You skipped right by my post didn't you ?

The 5000 number is a study based guess, stop using it as fact.

There was plenty of aid going to PR in the 5 months before the comprehensive aid package was put together.

It's usually up to the State(s) in question to make sure the aid gets used as effectively as possible. Blame the PR government for the lack of rapidness or thoroughness.

You won't hear any of the pathetic lefties on this board touting that my friend. In fact they won't mention it.

You forgot to mention that Trumps solution to the Puerto Rican disaster was to toss them paper towels

tenor.gif

5000 died

Do tell?

BENGHAZI!!!!

You are pathetic.

Oh he could have stopped the hurricane?? You so funny. PR should have done more for their citizens.

You forgot to mention that Trumps solution to the Puerto Rican disaster was to toss them paper towels

Yup. Among a host of other things. You so funny. LOL

Obama allowed 50 million barrels of oil to wash up on PR's shores. Not to mention the gulf states.

And another million barrels of toxic waste to go with the flow of the Animus River.

Let's talk disasters.

Yawn. Puerto Rico was a disaster long before the hurricane.
So you are saying "fuk 'em, let 'em die"?
Cold. Republicans are cold.

No, he's telling you that Puerto Rico has been run by progressive democrats for decades and THEY don't care about anything other than power, and wealth. The ruling elite of that island have done very well ripping off the taxpayer. The peasants though, they are getting screwed over by the ruling elite like they always do.

Do tell?

BENGHAZI!!!!

You are pathetic.

Oh he could have stopped the hurricane?? You so funny. PR should have done more for their citizens.
69 people died in the hurricane. The rest of 5000 died from Trump indifference

Do tell?

BENGHAZI!!!!

You are pathetic.

I seem to recall reports that the Mayor of San Juan held up aid distribution to create anti-Trump propaganda.

Forum List

Back