trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

Well I went through four hurricanes in one year down here in Florida and we took care of business.

PR didn't do enough for its citizens and to blame Trump is damned stupid.

Oh wait, I forgot. madam president isn't POTUS. Never mind.
You took care of business with no Government assistance?
Do tell?

We sure did. Unlike you we all know what we can and can't do. Hurricanes are a way of life down here.

Tell me. Did you shag your sorry ass to PR to help out since you are so concerned??

Nah. I didn't think so. Another big mouth with ideas that someone else should deal with.
BENGHAZI!!!!

Congress had seven investigations of Benghazi and only four people were killed

Puerto Rico lost 5000 and Crooked Donnie gets a free pass?

This thread isn't about Benghazi. Of course you know that. Its just another jab and anybody you can take a jab at.

PR lost 5,000 because it was a hurricane numbnuts. They had plenty of warning and didn't do much. If blame can be assigned for a natural disaster then lay the blame where it belongs. On them.

Benghzi saw four deaths due to an unpreventable attack

Puerto Rico saw 5000 deaths due to Trump administration indifference and incompetence

WHERE IS THE INVESTIGATION?

Sorry. Benghazi was preventable. They had months of warnings and our State Department did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross pulled their people out of the area which is what our State Department should have done.

As for PR. They had warning but didn't do enough to help their citizens. What did you expect Trump to do??

You are pathetic.

Florida has been sucking off tax payers for years. Yet..they keep building in hurricane and flood prone areas.

Tax payers have bailed you out!

Of course they have just like every other state with a natural disaster.

Its the Govt. way and its taken by every State. of course the money used is our own tax dollar so its more like the taxpayers paying then the Govt.

We have a worthless POS as president. More people of color will die and he doesn't care. Steve Miller celebrates....

Trump is their president

He is responsible for helping people who need medicine, clean water, health services

Paper Towels are not enough
The mainland states that were wiped out came back on line in hours....PR is an island nation..they were given millions of dollars specifically designated for infrastructure and burying their power lines...but they took the money and used it for welfare payments and food subsidies....and you want to blame Trump? a president in his second year? are you retarded or something?

You took care of business with no Government assistance?
Do tell?

We sure did. Unlike you we all know what we can and can't do. Hurricanes are a way of life down here.

Tell me. Did you shag your sorry ass to PR to help out since you are so concerned??

Nah. I didn't think so. Another big mouth with ideas that someone else should deal with.
This thread isn't about Benghazi. Of course you know that. Its just another jab and anybody you can take a jab at.

PR lost 5,000 because it was a hurricane numbnuts. They had plenty of warning and didn't do much. If blame can be assigned for a natural disaster then lay the blame where it belongs. On them.

Puerto Rico saw 5000 deaths due to Trump administration indifference and incompetence

Sorry. Benghazi was preventable. They had months of warnings and our State Department did nothing.

The Brits and the Red Cross pulled their people out of the area which is what our State Department should have done.

As for PR. They had warning but didn't do enough to help their citizens. What did you expect Trump to do??

You are pathetic.

Florida has been sucking off tax payers for years. Yet..they keep building in hurricane and flood prone areas.

Its the Govt. way and its taken by every State. of course the money used is our own tax dollar so its more like the taxpayers paying then the Govt.

We have a worthless POS as president. More people of color will die and he doesn't care. Steve Miller celebrates....

The mainland states that were wiped out came back on line in hours....PR is an island nation..they were given millions of dollars specifically designated for infrastructure and burying their power lines...but they took the money and used it for welfare payments and food subsidies....and you want to blame Trump? a president in his second year? are you retarded or something?

You are pathetic.

You Lie! That money went into wallstreet banks black hole!

They did not give tarps, temporary bridges or generators to welfare. Trump never sent them!

You are pathetic.

Link...I wanna read that...

You are pathetic.

Waiting for Link

Waiting for Link

I Googled your lie and got NOTHING...A typical trumpette....post a lie and then run away...

Waiting for Link

Ramp...
Admit you lied and we will know who you are....

The Mods should deal with deliberate liars....wait....let's hope trump is not here....

How long will it take for you to live down a lie?

Waiting for Link
"Crickets"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Waiting for Link
"Crickets"

Isn't it obvious of all trumpettes. They post a bald face lie....and when challenged... They run away.

Their Dear Leader lies and then he denies the lie or he doubles down on his lie hoping his cult will believe him...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Waiting for Link

https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/

I have a message for the U.S. Congress: Watch out what relief funds you approve and let our local government handle. Don’t let the Puerto Rican government play the victim and fool you. They have no clue what they are doing, and I worry that they will mishandle anything that comes their way

Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R44532.pdf

Even Before Hurricane Maria Hit, Puerto Rico Was In Financial Ruin

6 reasons why Puerto Rico slid into financial crisis

Puerto Rico’s Economy Was a Mess Before Hurricane Maria. It Will Only Make Recovery Harder

Waiting for Link

https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/

I have a message for the U.S. Congress: Watch out what relief funds you approve and let our local government handle. Don’t let the Puerto Rican government play the victim and fool you. They have no clue what they are doing, and I worry that they will mishandle anything that comes their way

Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R44532.pdf

Even Before Hurricane Maria Hit, Puerto Rico Was In Financial Ruin

6 reasons why Puerto Rico slid into financial crisis

Puerto Rico’s Economy Was a Mess Before Hurricane Maria. It Will Only Make Recovery Harder

No no no....you pointedly said that PR was given money to underground utilities and squandered it.

WHERE IS THE LINK LIAR?

We all know PR was corrupt....But you claimed they were offered money to underground utilities and didn't do it.

YOU LIE!

We all know PR was corrupt....But you claimed they were offered money to underground utilities and didn't do it.
They took the loot Obama sent them that was designated for buying their power lines and their economy swallowed it up how dumb are you that you can't pull that from the story? go back and read the links again flatboy....

Forum List

Back