Trump's "jobs" plan

Ahahaha we own the House, Senate, White House, and are about to turn the SCOTUS conservative for the next 30 years, you libs are fucked. :eusa_dance:

30 years...damn you are just so impressive. Can I quote you on that in 4?

Trump whooped your ass and you have butthurt, quote that fool. :laugh:

So if Trump won once he will win again?

Who are you going to run against him, Warren :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahahaha we own the House, Senate, White House, and are about to turn the SCOTUS conservative for the next 30 years, you libs are fucked. :eusa_dance:

By that time I'll probably be able to put up ham sandwich against him and win.

That's big talk after Trump just beat your ass and broke down your blue wall. You libs you suffer an epic beating, you're bleeding and cut open, limbs covered in casts and still you talk shit :laugh:

That's big talk after Trump just beat your ass and broke down your blue wall. You libs you suffer an epic beating, you're bleeding and cut open, limbs covered in casts and still you talk shit :laugh:

Trump couldn't even get as many votes as McCain or Romney and yet here you are talking about 30 years of Republican POTUS.

52d8f8c5dd2a88962c79f2f524114c18e7d6ec1858d3bcbd77be9ff2ab843403.jpg

Trump couldn't even get as many votes as McCain or Romney and yet here you are talking about 30 years of Republican POTUS.

The election wasn't about getting the most votes anymore than football is about getting the most yards, it was about getting in the end zone. WI, PA, MI that's putting the ball in the end zone fool. As for your reading comprehension well its clear that needs work.

The election wasn't about getting the most votes anymore than football is about getting the most yards, it was about getting in the end zone. WI, PA, MI that's putting the ball in the end zone fool. As for your reading comprehension well its clear that needs work.

Trump isn't popular. Trump isn't popular. Trump isn't popular.

Keep repeating until you understand that, because it doesn't seem that you do, especially when you start claiming that his win was so impressive that it will usher in 30 years of Republican POTUS.

At this point, without even starting his clusterfuck presidency he is already 10 points behind Obama on that front. 30+ points behind Obama's popularity after his win in 2008.

Last edited:

Trump isn't popular. Trump isn't popular. Trump isn't popular.

Keep repeating until you understand that, because it doesn't seem that you do, especially when you start claiming that his win was so impressive that it will usher in 30 years of Republican POTUS.

Dummy I never said that, hence you look like a moron every time you claim that I did. I could take pity on you and explain your mistake, nah I don't have time for JV like you.

So far, all we know is that video Trump just put out. Long on rhetoric, short on sense.

U.S. manufacturing way up but blame job losses on robots, not trade deals, Mexico, China | The Japan Times

America has lost more than 7 million factory jobs since manufacturing employment peaked in 1979. Yet American factory production, minus raw materials and some other costs, more than doubled over the same span to $1.91 trillion last year, according to the Commerce Department, which uses 2009 dollars to adjust for inflation.

The vast majority of the lost jobs — 88 percent — were taken by robots and other homegrown factors that reduce factories’ need for human labor.

General Motors, for instance, now employs barely a third of the 600,000 workers it had in the 1970s. Yet it churns out more cars and trucks than ever.

Or look at production of steel and other primary metals. Since 1997, the United States has lost 265,000 jobs in the production of primary metals — a 42 percent plunge — at a time when such production in the U.S. has surged 38 percent.

---------------------------------------
Trump's minions happily explaining the new jobs will come from building a wall. A fucking wall? That's the jobs plan? A wall.

sigh!

One of the reasons the old Soviet Union fell apart was because they poured so much of their money into the military. The problem with investing in the military or a "wall" is that you get no return. If you build a bridge, you can add a toll until it's paid for. Same with new roads. Same with a lot of infrastructure projects. But with the military, once it's spent, it's gone. You may pay the personnel and that money may be coming back into the system, but it's not new money from customers.

And a wall? Just throwing away money for a wall? That's why Trump didn't mention it. It's too stupid for words. American civil engineers give the nation a D+ on infrastructure. Democrats have been trying to get infrastructure spending for the last 30 years and Republicans have blocked it every single time. It's estimated the nation needs at least 3 trillion to buck up our infrastructure. 3 trillion. That's how much the deficit grew after the Bush Tax cuts. 90% going to the top 5% so they could create jobs, and they didn't. That's how Republicans run things.

And now there's talk of turning over tollways to private industry so they will build roads and bridges. They are talking about subsidies to private companies to spur them into building, because it worked so well in the past.

Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for the most graft in the history of the United States.

In the meantime, not a mention of education.

Obviously President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed was never able to push legislation to allow manufacturing to grow in this country. Our big '"made in America" steel industry? President Clinton couldn't bring that back either. All this criticizing over a president elect who has yet to take office, and the democrats haven't shown themselves to be effective at all in turning this nation around as you've described What else do you want to credit the democrats for not having accomplished?

Obviously President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed was never able to push legislation to allow manufacturing to grow in this country.

yea, totally obvious:

Tesla’s Elon Musk Unveils a Factory He Hopes Will Change the World

Oh I'm sure manufacturing in this country is just booming at an incredible record rate. Thanks for your effort.

Keep backpedaling.

Never have never will. What big manufacturing legislation did the democrats propose if manufacturing and the steel industry has not had the boom that rdean criticizes about?

Does the GOP base really believe the US can forge ahead without education?
Leftist smears don't become fact simply because they are uttered.

Smears? Hmmmm....From the conservative U.S. News & World Report:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/knowl...why-the-gops-education-funding-bill-gets-an-f
The GOP's Education Plan Gets an F
Republicans are failing spectacularly to invest in the education system.
By Catherine E. Brown | Contributor June 25, 2015

Unfortunately, despite a clear need – as demonstrated by rising inequality and an increasing percentage of low-income students in our nation's schools – Republicans are poised to fail this particular test spectacularly.

On Wednesday, the House Appropriations Committee took up the bill dictating funding levels for federal education programs and today the Senate Appropriations Committee takes up its version. Unfortunately, both bills are set to cut education significantly. In fact, House Republicans' cuts to education programs are so severe that education is hit the hardest of all spending areas in the bill. Claims that these cuts are a fiscal necessity are clearly hypocritical since the House passed a $24.4 billion increase for defense spending earlier this month. """""""""

And Trump has yet to utter a word about education. His daddy paid for his Wharton education, or else he would have never gotten in.

Obviously President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed was never able to push legislation to allow manufacturing to grow in this country.

yea, totally obvious:

Oh I'm sure manufacturing in this country is just booming at an incredible record rate. Thanks for your effort.

Keep backpedaling.

Never have never will. What big manufacturing legislation did the democrats propose if manufacturing and the steel industry has not had the boom that reran criticizes about?

Democrats, against Republican objection, pushed legislation that helped grow alternative energy companies, out of which Tesla is a great success story.

When you say they didn't push legislation to help grow manufacture, you are wrong. Plain and simple.

Manufacturing was in decline for a long time now due to international competition and automation and guess what, that ain't changing no matter how much bullshit Trump sold you.

yea, totally obvious:

Keep backpedaling.

Never have never will. What big manufacturing legislation did the democrats propose if manufacturing and the steel industry has not had the boom that reran criticizes about?

Democrats, against Republican objection, pushed legislation that helped grow alternative energy companies, out of which Tesla is a great success story.

When you say they didn't push legislation to help grow manufacture, you are wrong. Plain and simple.

Manufacturing was in decline for a long time now due to international competition and automation and guess what, that ain't changing no matter how much bullshit Trump sold you.

I am not wrong. I'm replying to those manufacturing issues that rdean has addressed in his opening remark in criticizing Trump, who is still (by the way) a president elect. He wants to complain about the loss and consistent decline of manufacturing jobs our nation once possessed, as well as the loss of our precious steel industry, all while the democrats themselves haven't ever been able to create legislation that incourages that kind of big job growth.

As far as alternative energy. If that created as much jobs as you are attempting to claim, then why did USAToday post an article (during that period surrounding our presidential debates) that stated a vast majority of Americans are finding themselves having to take two part time jobs to try and regain their economic loss of income?

Keep backpedaling.

I am not wrong. I'm replying to those manufacturing issues that rdean has addressed in his opening remark in criticizing Trump, who is still (by the way) a president elect. He wants to complain about the loss and consistent decline of manufacturing jobs our nation once possessed, as well as the loss of our precious steel industry, all while the democrats themselves haven't ever been able to create legislation that incourages that kind of big job growth.

As far as alternative energy. If that created as much jobs as you are attempting to claim, then why did USAToday post an article (during that period surrounding our presidential debates) that stated a vast majority of Americans are finding themselves having to take two part time jobs to try and regain their economic loss of income?

I think you are missing the non-contradiction between manufacturing growth and manufacturing jobs decline.

If we are to look in the future, what do jobs look like? You seriously see conveyor belt jobs there? I don't.

Last edited:

Keep backpedaling.

I think you are missing the non-contradiction between manufacturing growth and manufacturing jobs decline.

I don't think so

The job juggle is real. Many Americans are balancing two, even three gigs

Forum List

Back