Trump's Tax Plan Will Pay for Itself

1 in 4 large corporations pay zero in taxes. They're keeping what's ours.
That's not "yours". You're not entitled to it. If they aren't paying any taxes - there is a reason for it. They don't make enough money. Or they have enough deductions. Or they conduct business overseas. The list goes on and on. If the IRS didn't bring them down (and they would) then those "1-in-4 corporations" are completely compliant with the U.S. tax code, snowflake.
Its a rap! Forever more you are nothing but a lying piece of garbage. Addios scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahaha! The fragile little snowflake is melting under the facts.

The deficit dropped significantly during his administration.
Bwahahaha!!! You are such an ignorant little left-wing lap-dog. Snowflake - how in God's name could the deficit "drop significantly" if Obama nearly doubled the entire national debt during his Administration alone?!?

View attachment 123535

Nah, man...take a few puffs of this 'snowflake' crack, and you will believe it, too.

View attachment 123536
What's snowflake crack? Pot?
Ask Barry....He's the chief supplier..

That's not "yours". You're not entitled to it. If they aren't paying any taxes - there is a reason for it. They don't make enough money. Or they have enough deductions. Or they conduct business overseas. The list goes on and on. If the IRS didn't bring them down (and they would) then those "1-in-4 corporations" are completely compliant with the U.S. tax code, snowflake.
Oh they don't make enough money :cuckoo:
So why are people making minimum wage paying their fair share in taxes? They barely make a living wage.

Forever more you are nothing but a lying piece of garbage.
I haven't lied once. Therefore, "forever more", you were just caught lying and are nothing but a piece of shit parasite who thinks she is entitled to what other people work for.

I know a racist :asshole:like you can't get over it - but we outlawed slavery over 100 years ago. Deal with it.

The deficit dropped significantly during his administration.
Bwahahaha!!! You are such an ignorant little left-wing lap-dog. Snowflake - how in God's name could the deficit "drop significantly" if Obama nearly doubled the entire national debt during his Administration alone?!?

View attachment 123535

Nah, man...take a few puffs of this 'snowflake' crack, and you will believe it, too.

View attachment 123536
What's snowflake crack? Pot?
Ask Barry....He's the chief supplier..
I was asking you because you made it up. Just wanted to know how nutty you were feeling today.

Forever more you are nothing but a lying piece of garbage.
I haven't lied once. Therefore, "forever more", you were just caught lying and are nothing but a piece of shit parasite who thinks she is entitled to what other people work for.

I know a racist :asshole:like you can't get over it - but we outlawed slavery over 100 years ago. Deal with it.
Wow. Didn't know your ignorance ran that deep. I credited you for being slightly more intelligent than that.

So why are people making minimum wage paying their fair share in taxes? They barely make a living wage.
Because they make enough money according to the U.S. tax code. This is not difficult - why are you struggling with it so much?

Those corporations are fully compliant or the IRS would take them down. That's an indisputable fact.

tax cuts do not cost anything

I can't make it any simpler than that

The tax plan Trump released yesterday is very similar to his campaign proposal with one exception ...

... it no longer claims to be "revenue neutral".

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

so what it still doesn't cost anything

spending costs money not tax cuts

So true ...

... and besides, we can easily make up the lost revenue by increasing productivity by 4% a year.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ....
or better yet by cutting spending

Yah, infrastructure and militaries come cheap.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

... rube.

Interesting you mention military and infrastructure since combined they are only 1/3 of the cost of social programs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We do need to spend a boat load of money on the infrastructure, roads, bridges, and especially the power grid. Some president/ congress will have to do it and then bear the brunt of the criticism for cranking the debt when they do.

But hey those huge corporations need their welfare. Amirite?
Uh...no. No, you are not right. It's not "welfare" to allow someone to keep what was already theirs to begin with. :laugh:
No shitface, it was never theirs to begin with, it was ours. remember how you tell us that corporations charge us for their taxes, and that we pay them?

This is BS, corporation profits is theirs not ours. You are correct though that their taxes are part of the costs of doing business and are reflected in the price of their goods and services. Which means lowering their taxes results in lower prices for us and that means our standard of living is higher and that means the economy grows more and creates more jobs.

Because they make enough money according to the U.S. tax code. This is not difficult - why are you struggling with it so much?

Those corporations are fully compliant or the IRS would take them down. That's an indisputable fact.
I'm struggling with it because it's wrong. They don't make enough money. Corporations bringing in millions and receiving the highest tax breaks while a single mom working for 9$ an hour is paying taxes out of her 250 checks. It's not right.

Tax cuts do not have to pay for themselves since they cost nothing to begin with

22% of GDP ...

... Ouch!
tax cuts do not cost anything

I can't make it any simpler than that
What are you talking about about? Taxs are the governments primary source of revenue, they are the balancing factor that determines our debt and deficit. If your paycheck gets cut in half does that make a difference in your lifestyle? Economics 101 dude
Tax revenues are determined in part by the tax rate and in part by the tax base. The argument is that a lower corporate tax will induce US companies to stay here and some foreign companies to incorporate here, creating more jobs and expanding the tax base, so it is impossible to say at this time if total federal tax revenues will increase of decrease because of the tax reforms proposed by the President.
Since when will a foreign company come here just because of our tax base? If they did, and brought a few jobs, the majority of their jobs would still be in 3rd world countries
Foreign companies have not come here because we have had the highest corporate tax rate of any developed country. How much of the work force of foreign companies incorporated in the US would move here would depend on the industry - there is a minor panic in Israel right now about how many Israeli high tech companies will incorporate in the US if Trump's tax plan succeeds, and all of the profits of the companies incorporated here will be taxed by the US regardless of where their plants may be.

Uh...no. No, you are not right. It's not "welfare" to allow someone to keep what was already theirs to begin with. :laugh:
No shitface, it was never theirs to begin with, it was ours. remember how you tell us that corporations charge us for their taxes, and that we pay them?

This is BS, corporation profits is theirs not ours. You are correct though that their taxes are part of the costs of doing business and are reflected in the price of their goods and services. Which means lowering their taxes results in lower prices for us and that means our standard of living is higher and that means the economy grows more and creates more jobs.

This is BS, corporation profits is theirs not ours. You are correct though that their taxes are part of the costs of doing business

So are taxes theirs or are they a part of doing business?? Which is it

I'm struggling with it because it's wrong. They don't make enough money. Corporations bringing in millions and receiving the highest tax breaks while a single mom working for 9$ an hour is paying taxes out of her 250 checks. It's not right.
It's not "wrong". Are you trying to tell me that the IRS is complicit in a conspiracy to allow 1-in-4 corporations to engage in tax evasion?!? :uhh:

Not even you believe that...

It's not "wrong". Are you trying to tell me that the IRS is complicit in a conspiracy to allow 1-in-4 corporations to engage in tax evasion?!? :uhh:

Not even you believe that...
I believe that the system is set up to benefit the wealthy. Men like trump paying no income taxes corporations receiving all the breaks. Loopholes all over the place.
I believe that the wealthy are benefited at the expense of the rest of us, we pick up the slack.

I don't think catering to rich donors through policy is the best way to stimulate our economy. The working class are the consumers. We need to stop choking them.

This is BS, corporation profits is theirs not ours. You are correct though that their taxes are part of the costs of doing business

The money they use to pay their taxes comes from their revenues; it is their money that we gave them in return for their goods and services. And taxes are indeed an expense of doing business.

The money they use to pay their taxes comes from their revenues; it is their money that we gave them in return for their goods and services. And taxes are indeed an expense of doing business.
The only tax reform I can support is one that closes loopholes, makes the 1% responsible for their fair share, and lessens the burden on the working class. Trump can't do that so I can't support him.

Yowza!

Maybe, not so much ....

captur35.jpg

Fiscal FactCheck: How Much Will Trump's Tax Plan Cost?

Tax cuts create revenue, they don't decrease revenue......the explosion in businesses expanding and new businesses opening is going to be huge.......more jobs, more tax payers more money to the federal government.....

The only tax reform I can support is one that closes loopholes, makes the 1% responsible for their fair share, and lessens the burden on the working class. Trump can't do that so I can't support him.

The 1% is not only paying their fair share they are also paying the fair share of the 50% of Americans who pay no income tax.......

Forum List

Back