Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

gary-varvel-voter-id.jpg

So you are claiming this story never happened and that the walker admin did not have to change their tact and in fact open MORE DMVs due to public response?

Andy Loduha

Chairman-Republican Party of Oneida County

your source is a little biased

Do you suffer from selective post reading disability or something?

Why can't you respond to my requests for proof of your claims?

Why do you insist others provide proof when you do not provide the same?

Or are you just going to finally admit that you're a liar who can't prove her claims?

Rick

Why Liberals Should Support Voter ID « ProleTech

A few years ago at my liberally enlightened poll station, voters came through proudly holding on to their ID’s. This was 2006 and rumors of Republican voter fraud were all around. Pulling out ones ID was an act of resistance of no matter what regime is in power the right to vote could not be taken away. While there was no Voter ID Laws at the time, there was a requirement to show an ID if your right to vote was challenged.

I support the Voter ID Law because an ID is essential for full participation in society. This law will allows many WI citizen to go to the ballot box with the insurance policy that there vote can not be challenged. I support this law because it gets rid of one of the most regressive taxes in the state of Wisconsin. I support this law because it will make it easier for Wisconsin citizens to open up a checking account instead of paying insane charges at a check cashing store. I support this law because a mother can take her child to a Children’s Museum or visit the Sear’s Tower in Chicago without harassment. I support this law because out of the requirement for a mere symbolic act there are countless material benefits.

I already ready did , you just pretend over and over I have not HB

Andy Loduha

Chairman-Republican Party of Oneida County

your source is a little biased

Do you suffer from selective post reading disability or something?

Why can't you respond to my requests for proof of your claims?

Why do you insist others provide proof when you do not provide the same?

Or are you just going to finally admit that you're a liar who can't prove her claims?

Rick

likely, she will just disappear from the thread.

It is a common practice of hers.

Is this a reply to me? If so it is a flat out lie. But since you refuse to quote who you're replying to it gives you an excuse to lie more.

You have never offered proof that this was politically motivated.

You have never offered proof that the DMV's are in Democrat districts.

You are a liar. And a teamster's blog is not proof of anything, it is a teamster's opinion.

Rick

Todd put up or shut up.

Go get some proof of what you claim

I can prove illegals vote.

Why do you have no problem with that?

Why do you want them to continue voting?

You have yet to prove illegals are voting and effecting elections in enough numbers to warrent the millions of tax payer dollars that these bills cost the people.

Funny none of these people on the right seem to mind you not answering questions.

Is this a reply to me? If so it is a flat out lie. But since you refuse to quote who you're replying to it gives you an excuse to lie more.

You are a liar. And a teamster's blog is not proof of anything, it is a teamster's opinion.

Rick

well...to TM, proof is the following...

"everyone knows it is politically motivated"

Rick

Why did Walker do a 180 on the plan?

Rick

You see people accusing people of committing the "begging the question" fallacy all the time when it wasn't begging the question. This in fact would be a perfect example of the correct use of the logical fallacy. Well done.

Rick

They didn't do a "180" on the plan. They compromised (something you say Republicans never do) and decided to leave the 4 stations in rented space open.

And another thing. A real 180 on the plan would have been to leave the 4 stations open, and close all the others.

Todd put up or shut up.

Go get some proof of what you claim

I can prove illegals vote.

Why do you have no problem with that?

Why do you want them to continue voting?

You have yet to prove illegals are voting and effecting elections in enough numbers to warrent the millions of tax payer dollars that these bills cost the people.

Funny none of these people on the right seem to mind you not answering questions.
You seee....you prefer to be reactive.

We, on the other hand prefer to bepro activce.

We apoply l;ogic and do our best to avoid an issue...

For example...

Logic:

Undocumented aliens broke the law without regard to the law for personal reasons.
Undocumented aliens are aware that if there is a GOP majority it is likely there will be heightened security at the borders
Undocumented aliens are also aware that photo ID is not necessary to vote.
Uncoumented aliens, therefore, may very well get involved in voting to ensure their liklihood to continue residing and/or working in the US.

So as opposed to having to REACT after the fact, we, the rational ones, deem it necessary to ask for photo ID.

And such a request has only one drawback....undocumented aliens will not be ablke to vote.

And your issue with it is what TM?

Forum List

Back