U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

Didn't listen to Tesla the best modern inventor either.

it-is-hard-to-give-limitless-power-to-a-limited-14422923.png

262889.png

This is the best post! Bravo... America is so asleep in the land of Nod its ridiculous... Most of them still think plane destroyed the twin towers yikes... This con=untry has been just about from th ver y beginning i mean they had their plans for us from the beginning but it didnt really get going until 1913 when wilson sold us out to the elite...

Oh yeah... We learned that Nazis were so brainwashed... they kind of were... But nothing like we are.

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

- Racism is only wrong, when it's done by Whites.

- Colonization is always wrong, except when Jewish Israelis do it.

- Liberal media , and Liberal Hollywood are so horrid, let's support Jews. anyways.

- Race doesn't exist, but we must support the Black race.

- There's biological equality but I believe in Darwin's theory of Natural Selection.

- Mussolini is terrible, but Abraham Lincoln's great who killed nearly 3 X more than Mussolini .

- Gender doesn't exist it's a choice, but let's support the Female rights.

- Whites committed atrocities (Evil let's harp on them) Muslims committed atrocities even worse (No one even knows)

- 99 out of 100 times when you hear about Genocide, it's about the Jew Holocaust, but really in all of history Jews probably only make up less than 5% of the genocide victims of history.

- Nazis so wrong, but Communism doesn't matter.

The list can keep going on, and on.

Wake up before it's too late...

Cognitive dissonance is a requirement to be a liberal. Where I work we spend 50% of our one-every-three-years sensitivity class learning how women are no different than men and the other 50% being told what special treatment women must be given.
Breathtaking doublethink.

Oh yeah... We learned that Nazis were so brainwashed... they kind of were... But nothing like we are.

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

- Liberal media , and Liberal Hollywood are so horrid, let's support Jews. anyways.

- There's biological equality but I believe in Darwin's theory of Natural Selection.

- Mussolini is terrible, but Abraham Lincoln's great who killed nearly 3 X more than Mussolini .

- Whites committed atrocities (Evil let's harp on them) Muslims committed atrocities even worse (No one even knows)

- 99 out of 100 times when you hear about Genocide, it's about the Jew Holocaust, but really in all of history Jews probably only make up less than 5% of the genocide victims of history.

Cognitive dissonance is a requirement to be a liberal. Where I work we spend 50% of our one-every-three-years sensitivity class learning how women are no different than men and the other 50% being told what special treatment women must be given.
That is insane but does not surprise me. ..

You people get off yer ass and get active to change society, or you can just post a lot of whining and bitch threads..

We didn't listen to our last Great presidents either.

There was political correctness then also..

Voltaire about sums it up here.

I think we know who's really ruling our society.... Because it can't be Blacks, Hispanics, Women, or Gays.....Only one special chosen people could possibly wield enough power to control the U.S.A

quote-if-you-want-to-know-who-controls-you-look-at-who-you-are-not-allowed-to-criticize-voltaire-131-67-56.jpg

This is the best post! Bravo... America is so asleep in the land of Nod its ridiculous... Most of them still think plane destroyed the twin towers yikes... This con=untry has been just about from th ver y beginning i mean they had their plans for us from the beginning but it didnt really get going until 1913 when wilson sold us out to the elite...

The big question is why was most of the terrorism in, and against country by a certain group, that now is mostly "Supposedly" quiet?

ztn06.jpg

the-lavon-affair-in-the-early-1950s-the-israeli-secret-7574777.png

2f4b1b800eb7f4d7dea8ab8be228ac85--apartheid-uss-liberty.jpg

Propaganda in the U.S.A.

That is insane but does not surprise me. ..

No, this is what's insane, the rise of mass shootings.

before-1934-any-child-could-order-this-machine-gun-by-4721067.png

Federally controlled/funded *education* is brainwashing.

The feds should have exactly nothing to do with any aspect of education.

Federally controlled/funded *education* is brainwashing.

The feds should have exactly nothing to do with any aspect of education.

Yeah, no denying this.

However, how are our private enterprises like Media, and Hollywood doing in resisting brainwashing the masses?

If anything they're a lot worse in brainwashing than our Public Schools....

What Orwell said against brainwashing.

1984_by_daddypancakes.jpg

What our society has done is just as bad, but more hurtful.

why-would-a-bacteria-be-considered-life-on-mars-and-a-heartbeat-not-considered-life-on-earth-quote-1.jpg

1514852347841.jpg

Races-1.png

meme.jpg

Forum List

Back