Ultimately, this is what should scare us with Trump.....

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Drive you nuts.

You elected Trump to bring us to the edge of a nuclear war???
actually,probably so because YOU are truly fucked up.

who gave NK the ability to build nuclear weapons? hint: not Trump. Try Clinton and Bush.

Trump is provoking NK top user them.

No he isn't. He is telling them what will happen if they do. NK made the threat. Trump just told them what the consequences will be.

Yes Trump is a magnificent improvement to containing NK. roflmao And let's all blame the party we don't like - that's always a sure fire way to make an argument.

The problem with NK is NOT that it's going to strike first with either its artillery that could turn Seoul into a charnel house, or with a Nuke that could conceivably end Seattle. Either act would result in NK's demise. We already dropped more fire bombs on them that we did Japan and Germany combined. They know quite well what we're capable of ... and that's why they want WOMD, and absent some real assurance we don't want regime change, why they have a logical reason to want them.

The problem with NK IS THAT they sell arms to terrorists and rogue states. And they do that to get cash, which they need to stay afloat. So, when China doesn't cut off trade, it's not necessarily against our interests. Neither dem nor gop administrations have solved this conundrum. We cannot bomb NK without destroying Seoul and destabilizing China. We have not found a way to get NK to stop selling weapons. That is the conundrum.

China and Russia are the key elements in stopping NK or causing regime change. It is now in both of their interests to shut down the little dictator. NK is not going to send a nuke to American territory. If it did, it would cease to exist.
It is NOT in China's interest to get rid of the regime. NK keeps its people on its side of the border. And Putin just wants to fuck us without getting fucked in return.

of course it is in China's interest to get rid of him. He is a huge financial liability to China. A unified Korean peninsula would take a lot of pressure off of China and Russia.

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Drive you nuts.
Has your coal job come back yet, Trumptard?
He also kept Hillary out of the white house,
Soon, not even that’s going to be enough to make your sorry ass feel better
You should realize that your lame attempts at predicting the future never have worked. If they had, Clinton would be president.

"Hillary will win by a landslide." LOL!
Russian sabotage, Trump team treason, and a broken, obsolete electoral system. That’s the wave your pussy grabber rode in on.
You talking about the Russia collusion, Hillary paid for?

Yes Trump is a magnificent improvement to containing NK. roflmao And let's all blame the party we don't like - that's always a sure fire way to make an argument.

The problem with NK is NOT that it's going to strike first with either its artillery that could turn Seoul into a charnel house, or with a Nuke that could conceivably end Seattle. Either act would result in NK's demise. We already dropped more fire bombs on them that we did Japan and Germany combined. They know quite well what we're capable of ... and that's why they want WOMD, and absent some real assurance we don't want regime change, why they have a logical reason to want them.

The problem with NK IS THAT they sell arms to terrorists and rogue states. And they do that to get cash, which they need to stay afloat. So, when China doesn't cut off trade, it's not necessarily against our interests. Neither dem nor gop administrations have solved this conundrum. We cannot bomb NK without destroying Seoul and destabilizing China. We have not found a way to get NK to stop selling weapons. That is the conundrum.

China and Russia are the key elements in stopping NK or causing regime change. It is now in both of their interests to shut down the little dictator. NK is not going to send a nuke to American territory. If it did, it would cease to exist.
It is NOT in China's interest to get rid of the regime. NK keeps its people on its side of the border. And Putin just wants to fuck us without getting fucked in return.

of course it is in China's interest to get rid of him. He is a huge financial liability to China. A unified Korean peninsula would take a lot of pressure off of China and Russia.
I realize you think liberalism is some kind of mental disease, but until that post I didn't think you were actually irrational.

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.

promises, eh

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"
"I never sent classified data on my personal server"
"I will have more flexibility after the election" "I'll tell Vlad"
"increasing the national debt is a failure of leadership"
"Hillary has a 97% chance of winning"
Trump has openly endorsed Russia, is pushing for an increase in the defecit, has completely eliminated transparency, and is trying to get rid of people’s healthcare plans.

Way to go, Trumptard

Obama fought so hard against deficits, eh?
Obama had to save the economy. After the GOP’s Dubya disaster, deficits were the least of our worries. You remember that collapse don’t you? Then Obama came in, and the stock market spent years breaking records, long before you hacks decided that that just started mattering.

Why did Obama send American troops into Niger? Do you care? Do you give a shit?

Moron,.......Obama sent about 40 US personnel to Niger......As of today, we have 800.......

(Helpful Hint: 800 is more than 40)

I realize you think liberalism is some kind of mental disease, but until that post I didn't think you were actually irrational.

China is providing food and energy to NK to prevent millions of refugees from coming across its border. That is a huge financial drain on them.

yes, liberalism is a mental disease. How else to you explain the election of idiots like Maxine waters, Pelosi, and the cowboy hat hooker from Miami.

He also kept Hillary out of the white house,
Soon, not even that’s going to be enough to make your sorry ass feel better
You should realize that your lame attempts at predicting the future never have worked. If they had, Clinton would be president.

"Hillary will win by a landslide." LOL!
Russian sabotage, Trump team treason, and a broken, obsolete electoral system. That’s the wave your pussy grabber rode in on.
You talking about the Russia collusion, Hillary paid for?
You mean that dumb shit you rubes are pretending is important?

I’ll tell you what, if Hillary goes down for treason along with Trump, then I’m 100% fine with that.

No he isn't. He is telling them what will happen if they do. NK made the threat. Trump just told them what the consequences will be.

As if the NKoreans did NOT know before the orange fuckhead what the consequences would be?....LOL

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.

promises, eh

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"
"I never sent classified data on my personal server"
"I will have more flexibility after the election" "I'll tell Vlad"
"increasing the national debt is a failure of leadership"
"Hillary has a 97% chance of winning"
Trump has openly endorsed Russia, is pushing for an increase in the defecit, has completely eliminated transparency, and is trying to get rid of people’s healthcare plans.

Way to go, Trumptard

Obama fought so hard against deficits, eh?
Obama had to save the economy. After the GOP’s Dubya disaster, deficits were the least of our worries. You remember that collapse don’t you? Then Obama came in, and the stock market spent years breaking records, long before you hacks decided that that just started mattering.

The recession ended in June 2009.
So when did Obama start fighting deficits? 2012?
2013? 2015? 2016? Never?

Then Obama came in, and the stock market spent years breaking records

When the market broke records, was that when Obama started worrying about deficits?
Or not?

I thought Clinton, Bush, and Obama were the ones that set NK up as a nuclear power.
That's what you thought, eh? Thanks for confirming how fucking willfully ignorant you and your fellow travelers truly are as hacks and subservient, unthinking fools! You get another star today for displaying your unwavering and unthinking devotion as a used dupe!

Now to keep the hits rolling on the Orange Bandwagon, here is a chart buster from the autobiographical archives in the Reich Wing of the White House so beloved by the fawning sycophants of the Despot-in-Chief!

As if the NKoreans did NOT know before the orange fuckhead what the consequences would be?....LOL

Under Obama the consequences might have been blocking Dennis Rodman from visiting the little fat boy. Clinton and Bush and Obama did nothing. They are the reason that Trump is having to deal with this.

North Korea has been a. Problem for years. Why didn't your messiah fix it?

true.....Obama didn't fix it....Now YOUR messiah will, correct?
LOL
He will do more than Obama did.
That's the danger. LOL
The same danger was there during the Obama years and he did nothing. Now Trump has no choice, but to solve the problem, and he is doing it.
NK's nukes are not a threat to the US in terms of a first strike; they've had the power to eradicate Seoul for decades, but have not done so because the consequence would be having their entire military and civilian leadership killed. They are a threat in that NK provides weapons to third parties for cash. Niether the gop nor dems have found an answer to that.

under Obama the stock market increased by 140%.......
Plus, Obama had to place back on the books the TWO unpaid for wars and the unpaid for Medicare Advantage.

Forum List

Back