unconstitutional

The 1st and 14th amendments.

Wow, that's incredibly dumb.

When the order uses the language "foreign alien" it encompasses any foreign alien that steps foot on our soil. That satisfies the 14th Amendment.

And since this isn't a ban on adherents of Islam, the 1st Amendment doesn't apply either. Your knowledge of the constitution is based on emotion not actual interpretation.

This executive order specifically targets Muslims when it says minority religions (as in Christians) will receive priority. This violates the ban on religious tests in the 1st amendment and equal protection under the law in the 14th amendment.

Lol. You're invoking Article 6 of the Constitution. Which has nothing to do with immigrants, rather Americans taking office within the government.

Guide to the Constitution

C3iAneOWYAAhmb5.jpg:large
If this EO was intended for national security, one would have expected the ban to cover nations from which terrorists came and attacked us.

But, those nations were excluded.

Why?
And as for you:

At Least 20 Alleged Terrorists Since 2014 Came From Countries Affected By Trump’s Immigration Ban

I want to know where it says in the Constitution that all provisions are applied to foreigners?
Rights to equal protection and many other rights apply to people on our soil.

And, that includes our airports.

The constitution is quite clear about that. It's a good read, not time wasted if you are interested.

Not the airports in Syria. Sorry.
I stand by what I said.

Me too. The constitution does not provide *rights* to non citizens in foreign airports.

I want to know where it says in the Constitution that all provisions are applied to foreigners?
Rights to equal protection and many other rights apply to people on our soil.

And, that includes our airports.

The constitution is quite clear about that. It's a good read, not time wasted if you are interested.

Not the airports in Syria. Sorry.
I stand by what I said.

Me too. The constitution does not provide *rights* to non citizens in foreign airports.
Did someone say something about foreign airports??

Forum List

Back