Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now The Rocky Horror Picutre Show is at fault. This thread just keeps getting odder and odder. lol

Rocky Horror is a classic. That was back when gays were funny, now they are all militant and shit
There is a bisexual transvestite, no gays at all.

Good grief...Rocky Horror is referred to as the symbol of gay pride. Do you ever tire of sticking your snout in threads and getting it slapped?

idk about that, a lot of my LGBT folks thought it was offensive...

I've never met anyone who thought it was anything but a cult classic. It's a freaking theatrical performance/movie. It was hilarious and in college they would show it and the theater was packed with people just having fun. Now people like paintbynumbers want to make it some political issue

Now The Rocky Horror Picutre Show is at fault. This thread just keeps getting odder and odder. lol

Rocky Horror is a classic. That was back when gays were funny, now 's Sil.they are all militant and shit

Good grief...Rocky Horror is referred to as the symbol of gay pride. Do you ever tire of sticking your snout in threads and getting it slapped?

I've never met anyone who thought it was anything but a cult classic. It's a freaking theatrical performance/movie. It was hilarious and in college they would show it and the theater was packed with people just having fun. Now people like paintbynumbers want to make it some political issue
No, that's Sil. It's just a romp, for straight kids.

Rocky Horror is a classic. That was back when gays were funny, now they are all militant and shit

Well yea that's what I figured to, but... maybe it's the "new crop" of LGBT's - the younger "everything offends me" types? Most of these folks are in their 20s...

Well yea that's what I figured to, but... maybe it's the "new crop" of LGBT's - the younger "everything offends me" types? Most of these folks are in their 20s...

You're speaking of the "militants" I commented on earlier....they're upset over anything, ignore the twits

There is a theater in walking distance that shows Rocky Horror twice a month. It is great to see all the people get dressed up, sing along with the cast, throw rice when they get married...it is a super fun event.

You're speaking of the "militants" I commented on earlier....they're upset over anything, ignore the twits
Well idk that I'd call them militants, in like pushing everyone to be gay/accept gays, but I'll give that they get offended a bit more easily than some of the other LGBT's. Like we're playing cards against humanity and some of these folks are pissing and moaning at how offensive the game is - and the rest of us are like well duh you dipshit...

There is a theater in walking distance that shows Rocky Horror twice a month. It is great to see all the people get dressed up, sing along with the cast, throw rice when they get married...it is a super fun event.

Gasp!!!! You mean they are not all politically correct and are actually just having fun? Amazing....;)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Rocky Horror Picture Show plays at least once a month in San Francisco.

No one protests. I have yet to hear of anyone being offended by it.

There is no issue.

Fun movie.

Well idk that I'd call them militants, in like pushing everyone to be gay/accept gays, but I'll give that they get offended a bit more easily than some of the other LGBT's. Like we're playing cards against humanity and some of these folks are pissing and moaning at how offensive the game is - and the rest of us are like well duh you dipshit...

ROFLMAO, you've hit the nail square on the head, life isn't always fair and try as you might the playing field will never be level

Gasp!!!! You mean they are not all politically correct and are actually just having fun? Amazing....;)

The fact that the theater is BYOB also helps. lol

That is one of the games that I hope no one ever records. lol. A gallows humor is a must for such as game.

That is one of the games that I hope no one ever records. lol. A gallows humor is a must for such as game.

Right?!? Did you see the "retraction" crap they put out not to long ago? Almost everyone I play with was like "Oh fuck off" hahaha

Aussies are hands down my absolute favorite foreigners (not just the LGBT ones, although they're even /more/ amusing, drunk gay folks right? There's a long standing joke in our group about "selling my husband to the enemy because he's not a LGBT supporter" - in game I mean, my husband thinks it's funny too, we've asked.) <3 Aussies.

Well now you've met me. And I'm telling you that the group that tried to gang-rape me even brought the movie up while they were making their initial more benign advances. Like in the movie, Brad and Janet's "No!" didn't get taken seriously, and one of them had to get slammed hard against the wall of the house to figure out what "No!" meant. They actually said their intent was to convert me from hetero to gay. They knew I was a runaway, vulnerable. My "friend" whose house it was to flop at was equally troubled. There was no true support for me then so ....I was the perfect target for them.

As if you understand anything about homosexuals other than your blatant hatred and obsession with them.

Get some help for your problem.

So apparently Silhouette hit a nerve with you. Must be because you are trying to justify your gayness. Syriusly, the gay behavior is not normal, depraved, filthy, and degenerate. YOU need help for your problem.
Ah...there it is. :lmao:

Forum List

Back