USPSs way of "getting back in the game"

Cash-strapped Postal Service to launch new clothing line | Fox News

Seems like they are going for a clothing line? LOL
What a joke
I am sure that will save them :eusa_whistle:
Maybe thats how the gov't will make ACA better when it crashes everything? Sell "poor, cheap and sick" clothing

The USPS had one opprotunity years ago to stave off its slow demise. I had to reorganize its package divisions to work like UPS and FedEx. delivery by a certain date and time. It has the infrastructre for it, what it didnt have was the will.

UPS and FedEx dont handle nearly as many documents as they used to, thanks to PDF and electronic signature. They more than made up for this though via shipping of online purchased items.

I dont hate the post office. I think it is run by smucks

Seriously? A clothing line?
Yeah...because I know I've always wanted a pair of those striped shorts.
So just how much money are they going to borrow to get this sure to fail business venture off the ground?
I'm just sorry I cant say I'm astounded by stupidity anymore,it's just way to common.

I know right? It is the fuckin USPS for crying out loud, not fuckin Tomm Hilfiger
I understand doing what you got to do, but who is going to walk around with branded clothing from the post office?

why does the right hate the post office??????
Because they're government. Cons want to privatize everything, even if it cost several dollars to mail a letter.

Cause the 47 cents a piece is really working out :eek:
They are run by dumbasses IE our Gov't
They will end up getting bailed out, by US, and it will be another useless bailout costing us billions..
But hey, lets not privatize it to someone who could turn it around..

Totally makes sense, Im sure everyone can agree that when you think fashion and style the US letter carrier comes immediately to mind.

I know right? It is the fuckin USPS for crying out loud, not fuckin Tomm Hilfiger
I understand doing what you got to do, but who is going to walk around with branded clothing from the post office?

I smell another Solyndra in the making.
We wont see a single light blue sock roll out of this deal,and all the money will disappear.

I smell another Solyndra in the making.
We wont see a single light blue sock roll out of this deal,and all the money will disappear.

lol probably
It is run by smucks and it cant keep up with technology. They need to do some MAJOR reforming or privatize it. Least then, it might have a chance

Totally makes sense, Im sure everyone can agree that when you think fashion and style the US letter carrier comes immediately to mind.

I hope they go retro so I can get a pith helmet.:razz:

Yeah pith helmet and kilts never go out of style.

2008080655.jpg

Instead of a clothing line, the Post Office should concentrate on changes which will guarantee their success:

1. Ban all small package delivery by any service but USPS. No FedEx, UPS, DHL or any other service. Small packages are mail and shouldn't be trusted to capitalists.

2. Ban all email service by any provider but USPS. All internet email should be handled by USPS exclusively. Communication is too important to be trusted to capitalists.

3. Reactivate the United States Postal Savings system. Every post office would become a bank office and we wouldn't have to trust capitalists with our savings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back