We have witnessed the inevitable defeat of Donald Trump in November

Shakles may want to turn the ME into molten glass east of the Jordan and west of Mongolia.

[Q]NeverTrump does not care about HRC at this point. It's sole purpose is to deny Trump the election. He may get 55% of the GOP registered vote.

You need better reading comprehension skills Moon Bat.

The American people are the ones fed up with the Clinton filth. The mainstream Republican delegates only care about maintaining the big government status quo.
You are gonna be so inconsolable after election day......

Not really.

I think Crooked Hillary will be a disaster for this country if the bitch is elected but Trump will do nothing to fix the problem that his country has like a bloated debt ridden oppressive government.

You Libtard Moon Bats have fucked up this country so bad it can't be fixed at the ballot box.

Trump will be better than Crooked Hillary. That is a given. We all know that. However, that is not near good enough seeing that Crooked Hillary sets such a low bar.

Looks pretty damn good to me:

monthly_private_sector_gains.png

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

If you don't count the people that have given up looking for work
They've never been considered unemployed, but OK, add them in. That is the U-4 measure of underutilization and is 5.2%. That's still a good unemployment rate.

and the ones that use to have good jobs but are now filliping burgers
How would you measure that? But besides that, you would have two people working side by side at the same job flipping burgers but you'd call one employed because he's a teen on his first job, and the other unemployed because he used to have a better job. Same job sassasme pay same hours, and one is employed and the other unemployed? Tbat makes sense to you?

You are gonna be so inconsolable after election day......

Still rooting for a woman who took a dump on her security clearance and trafficked in intel that may have gotten foreign assets murdered?

This Clinton will be no different than her husband on handling terrorist attacks, as he called it simply a crime. Obama refuses to acknowledge the ideology but would rather blame guns to divert attention. Yet he did not hesitate to mention a time when people mass-murdered in the name of Christianity. As long as the left continues to make excuses and not honestly look at the threat we are facing, we will find a lot more terrorist attacks going unanswered whether it's Benghazi, San Bernardino, Orlando, USS Cole, or the U.S. Embassy bombings Kenya and Tanzania. Her attitude will be the same as it is towards those families that have been effected by Benghazi - "it's time to move on".
The fact is terrorism is a crime and it should be treated as such. The alternative is too terrible to even consider.

There is too much killing on the basis of an extreme Muslim ideology that's spreading beyond just a handful of individuals. You can't say that your interest is to protect and defend Americans when you are not willing to be truthful in identifying the ideological threat that exists. You can make excuses for it, however it hasn't stopped their tactics and their increasing boldness. Obama's efforts to sit back and use our troops as advisors while allowing other nations to face our battles for us, hasn't prevented nor reduced the number of attacks we have seen both nationally and globally. Obama has not been able to make this nation any safer by viewing them as criminals needing Miranda rights read to them, it's only embolden these terrorists and the rising of other terror networks. We only had Al Qeada to worry about before Obama, now we have more groups and lost terroritory to contend with. Hillary hasn't shown to be any different, so I'd expect more of the same ... much like the previous Clinton administration when terror attacks went unanswered.
So if you don't think terrorism should be treated as a crime and Obama's approach is wrong and Clinton's will be, what exactly are you suggesting.

Make it clear who the threat is, that it's this extreme ideology that we are against in the United States that threatens the lives of Americans. This extremism hijacks the Islamic Muslim faith by using it to justify their actions, and their methods will not be tolerated.

Don't release captured terrorists that have plotted attacks against us back into the hands of foreign governments that are beyond our reach. Reopen Gitmo, and hold our captured terrorists there. We have historically had prisoners of war during World War II and we should treat them as such. Historically, there have never been prisoners captured on the battlefield that were given Constitutional rights, because they are classified as enemy combatants by definition under the UCMJ NOT civilians captured within our nation's borders.

Allow our military to specifically hit those terrorist strongholds and training camps with every resource and means at our disposal (to include intelligence and those resources of neighboring nations). We shouldn't be allowing these terror groups to be "comfortable" with the belief they could simply attack and kill American civilians and get away with it, through a passive president without consequence. Troops are not off the table as a possibility. If we aren't willing to hit them and keep them occupied by bringing the war over there, they will only be strong enough to bring it over here. That evidence has clearly been seen through Benghazi, San Bernadino, and Orlando. Terror attacks have not be reduced through the actions and policies of Obama nor the Clintons.

Still rooting for a woman who took a dump on her security clearance and trafficked in intel that may have gotten foreign assets murdered?

This Clinton will be no different than her husband on handling terrorist attacks, as he called it simply a crime. Obama refuses to acknowledge the ideology but would rather blame guns to divert attention. Yet he did not hesitate to mention a time when people mass-murdered in the name of Christianity. As long as the left continues to make excuses and not honestly look at the threat we are facing, we will find a lot more terrorist attacks going unanswered whether it's Benghazi, San Bernardino, Orlando, USS Cole, or the U.S. Embassy bombings Kenya and Tanzania. Her attitude will be the same as it is towards those families that have been effected by Benghazi - "it's time to move on".
The fact is terrorism is a crime and it should be treated as such. The alternative is too terrible to even consider.

There is too much killing on the basis of an extreme Muslim ideology that's spreading beyond just a handful of individuals. You can't say that your interest is to protect and defend Americans when you are not willing to be truthful in identifying the ideological threat that exists. You can make excuses for it, however it hasn't stopped their tactics and their increasing boldness. Obama's efforts to sit back and use our troops as advisors while allowing other nations to face our battles for us, hasn't prevented nor reduced the number of attacks we have seen both nationally and globally. Obama has not been able to make this nation any safer by viewing them as criminals needing Miranda rights read to them, it's only embolden these terrorists and the rising of other terror networks. We only had Al Qeada to worry about before Obama, now we have more groups and lost terroritory to contend with. Hillary hasn't shown to be any different, so I'd expect more of the same ... much like the previous Clinton administration when terror attacks went unanswered.
So if you don't think terrorism should be treated as a crime and Obama's approach is wrong and Clinton's will be, what exactly are you suggesting.

Make it clear who the threat is, that it's this extreme ideology that we are against in the United States that threatens the lives of Americans. This extremism hijacks the Islamic Muslim faith by using it to justify their actions, and their methods will not be tolerated.

Don't release captured terrorists that have plotted attacks against us back into the hands of foreign governments that are beyond our reach. Reopen Gitmo, and hold our captured terrorists there. We have historically had prisoners of war during World War II and we should treat them as such. Historically, there have never been prisoners captured on the battlefield that were given Constitutional rights, because they are classified as enemy combatants by definition under the UCMJ NOT civilians captured within our nation's borders.

Allow our military to specifically hit those terrorist strongholds and training camps with every resource and means at our disposal (to include intelligence and those resources of neighboring nations). We shouldn't be allowing these terror groups to be "comfortable" with the belief they could simply attack and kill American civilians and get away with it, through a passive president without consequence. Troops are not off the table as a possibility. If we aren't willing to hit them and keep them occupied by bringing the war over there, they will only be strong enough to bring it over here. That evidence has clearly been seen through Benghazi, San Bernadino, and Orlando. Terror attacks have not be reduced through the actions and policies of Obama nor the Clintons.
Obama doesn't have the balls to turn the military loose and let them win a fucking war. If I were CIC, I would say to the Generals, use whatever weapons and tactics you wish except nukes. If you think nukes will do the trick, tell me and I might okay it.

Obama doesn't have the balls to turn the military loose and let them win a fucking war. If I were CIC, I would say to the Generals, use whatever weapons and tactics you wish except nukes. If you think nukes will do the trick, tell me and I might okay it.

Nukes are not necessary. AC-130 Gunships (to which I'm very familiar with), cruise missiles, naval aircraft, all have the necessary air firepower we need. Gunships are extremely accurate while also deadly, as we saw under Operation Nifty Package in 1989 when AC-130s were used in picking off and destroying Manuel Noriega's palace under a heavily populated area during his capture.

Nukes are not necessary. AC-130 Gunships (to which I'm very familiar with), cruise missiles, naval aircraft, all have the necessary air firepower we need. Gunships are extremely accurate while also deadly, as we saw under Operation Nifty Package in 1989 when AC-130s were used in picking off and destroying Manuel Noriega's palace under a heavily populated area during his capture.
I agree. Between the Wart Hogs, Puff the Magic Dragon, Laser guided bombs and snipers, there is not a target we cannot obliterate surgically with little or no collateral damage. We just need a President with balls and the resolve to WIN THE WAR WE ARE IN! Obama has no balls! Obama has no resolve!

Neither Hillary nor Obama have the interest of the American people at the top of their list. Every move they make is based upon political outfall and the promotion of their own power.

The Rules Committee, led by my friend over ruled the will of the majority of the delegates (NeverTrump) at the Convention, and are now trying to move forward. The NeverTrump GOP will now guarantee Donald's defeat in November.

NeverTrump

Trump can't (and won't) carry in November:

1. Women
2. Hispanics
3. Blacks
4. Most of the republican party.
5. Any of the democratic party.

I've never known a political party to nominate someone they are factually certain will not win in the Fall. The math is right there.

[

So is the GOP. That's why none of them were invited to the convention this year. Bunch of losers you must admit. Either that or the Anyone But Trumpers are right. Are they? Your party is so divided. Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary. Get your excuses ready. You'll lose the Senate too this year fool.

The Republican Party is divided because the party leaders are scared of Trump because they can't control him. Meanwhile the Party of Moon Bats is going to nominate a dishonest corrupt incompetent dishonest bitch because they don't have anybody better. That is really sad when you think about it.
Oh, that's just what the country needs, a temperamental, unpredictable president in the white house with the nuclear launch codes at his side and his own party can't control. Trump says he will make this country great again. I just hope that plan doesn't include starting over from scratch.

Last edited:

I can agree with what you are saying in regard to terrorism as we are seeing with ISIS in Syria. There is no doubt this is terrorism and it certain needs to be in the hands of the military and CIA. However, I draw the line at domestic terrorism. This is a job for the FBI and the local police because they are trained to determine the why, the who, and the how which are critical when dealing with domestic terrorism. There job is also to gather evidence so the guilty can be tried in a court of law which should be done.

Over the last 10 years, almost all Islamic terrorist attacks in the US have had little or no support from ISIS, Al Qaeda, or other organization. They are homegrown committed by American citizens or permanent residents who have live in the US for years. They are mostly self radicalize. According to Homeland Security, these homegrown attacks are the biggest terrorist problem we face in the US. They are the most difficult type of attacks to prevent because the perpetrators act alone and blend into the population. Homegrown terrorist are rarely part of a network and few have close connections with other terrorists. As one FBI agent said catching these guys before they act is a bitch.

Have you seen the JakeAss's new AVATAR?

GETAdsm.gif
We in the mainstream GOP are concerned (1) that Trump does not represent Republican values, and (2) he can't be elected.

Yesterday proved those worries true.

They were warned time and time again. For months now--social political threads told a long story of why core Republicans would not support Trump--and the Reich wing in their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate pushed Trump, with full knowledge of these problems.

I believe that they invested all their energy into Benghazi & Emails--believing they could put up this Chimpanzee and win easily--because of Benghazi & Emails. They're so freaking stupid they didn't realize that with Trump as the nominee of the party, that Hillary Clinton could have survived another 4 Benghazi's and been found to have Kim Jung Ill as her IT server manager and she would have still won.

Now half of the Republican party won't vote for him. They're promoting Hillary Clinton for POTUS instead. No surprise, they knew this from the beginning.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

It's going to be an epic--Historic landslide victory for Hillary Clinton. Republicans are certain to lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Last edited:
[Q

Oh, that's just what the country needs, a temperamental, unpredictable president in the white house with the nuclear launch codes at his side and his own party can't control. Trump says he will make this country great again. I just hope that plan doesn't include starting over from scratch.

Oh, that's is just what we needs, a dishonest, lying, incompetent, bitch who the FBI Director said is a moron in the White House with the nuclear launch codes at her side and who is owned by foreign countries that contributed to her scam money laundering operation.

The last person we need with the nuclear launch codes is a dumb bitch like Crooked Hillary who was too chickenshit to rescue our ambassador when under attack in Benghazi and who lied about it.

Newsflash Moon Bat. It is a good thing not to be owned by the big government party bosses or special interest groups. That bitch Crooked Hillary is owned by those fitly ass shitheads that vote for Democrats for greed and any of those special interest groups that gave her a quarter of a million dollars to giver a stupid 20 minute speech.

Shakles may want to turn the ME into molten glass east of the Jordan and west of Mongolia.

Do it right it will be one gigantic solar panel which you liberals MUST support or lose the decoder rings which let you read Rev. Algore's prayers protesting Global Whatever.

Care to risk THAT.

They were warned time and time again. For months now--social political threads told a long story of why core Republicans would not support Trump--and the Reich wing in their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate pushed Trump, with full knowledge of these problems.....I believe that they invested all their energy into Benghazi & Emails--believing they could put up this Chimpanzee and win easily--because of Benghazi & Emails. They're so freaking stupid they didn't realize that with Trump as the nominee of the party, that Hillary Clinton could have survived another 4 Benghazi's and been found to have Kim Jung Ill as her IT server manager and she would have still won.

It's going to be an epic--Historic landslide victory for Hillary Clinton. Republicans are certain to lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

This advice is Cheney-originated...it stinks to high heaven of it. I'll say it again: Dick Cheney and those who kiss his ass still pulling strings in the GOP. Dick Cheney and his wife were both raised democrats. Dick Cheney dodged the draft 5 times (in case you were wondering if the democrat in his parents rubbed off on him or not). He is in favor of gay marriage, having a lesbian daughter (he'll do anything for his daughters). He lavished praise over Obama's handling of Osama Bin Laden. His ongoing shitty advice, dispensed through his favorite mouthpiece on Fox News, Carl Rove, nearly got Megan Kelly attacking Rove physically for their (predictable) loss in 2012..nominating a Mormon hand puppet.

At the convention one of the speakers evoked Benghazi saying "FOUR people died!!". There was a VERY anemic response from the audience. Not the audacity the speaker had hoped for. All I could think of was "yeah, on foreign soil in a war-torn area where they were already sitting ducks...a thing Hillary could not have prevented." Meanwhile, four people is a fraction of who died from terrorism say in San Bernardino or Florida or New York. FOUR WHOLE PEOPLE?? Four years ago??? In the dangerous Middle East??? Americans diplomats??? You don't say! zzzzzzzzz

And as for the emails, zero traction there either. Everyone has emails they don't want Uncle Sam to see. So if anything, the GOP beating this second dead horse is garnering MORE support for Hillary rather than less. Sure, you can do your selective Fox News polls to tell yourselves another story. But the real story, the one that's going to kill Trump's chances this Fall, is that Americans have "Hillary's email issues" at the bottom of a list as long as a football stadium of "things we really care about in a candidate".. Emails? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

A friend and I were talking the other day about exactly the Benghazi/email thing. The only thing we could conclude, along with the GOP's Cheney-inspired 2008 & 2012 running picks was that "The GOP is being sabotaged or are willingly committing suicide from within". The GOP now sings the high praises of Governor Kasich, who would have made an EXCELLENT president. But they verily laughed him out of the running on their mouthpiece Fox News the entire time the primaries were going...preferring yet again, ready-made hand puppets who would take orders, not give them (Cruz, Rubio). And Cruz the GOP even knew couldn't be president because of his Canadian birth certificate and only revoking that citizenship formally in 2014! Yet they gave him a thousand more opportunities and air time to speak than the one man most fit to run the country (and win in the Fall, where he consistently beat the pantsuit off Hillary in every poll)...John Kasich.

It's as if the GOP is either being sabotaged and/or committing suicide and/or is so incredibly corrupt and intractable that it MUST have puppets as presidents, that it is willing to die for those principles? After all, if a regular man was governing, giving orders like he should, Dick Cheney & co couldn't whisper in his ears. So that's why they drummed out Kasich. I'm sure of it. The question is, how much pain is the GOP willing to endure on behalf of Dick Cheney's/BigOil chicken-hawk agendas? Apparently the answer is "quite a lot"; even to the point of death of everything they stand for and for the country's future.

As for your last point...also totally spot on. Trump cannot (and will not ever) carry

1. Women
2. Hispanics
3. Blacks
4. Many in the GOP
5 All of the democrats.

It is physically impossible for Trump to win in the Fall. And think of all the bombastic and insane soundbites Hillary will harvest from Trump in the mean time? All that manure so willingly given from the manure-fountain's mouth to smear the entire GOP candidate spread with by association?

RIP GOP. It was nice knowin' ya..

Last edited:
[Q

Oh, that's is just what we needs, a dishonest, lying, incompetent, bitch who the FBI Director said is a moron in the White House with the nuclear launch codes at her side and who is owned by foreign countries that contributed to her scam money laundering operation.

The last person we need with the nuclear launch codes is a dumb bitch like Crooked Hillary who was too chickenshit to rescue our ambassador when under attack in Benghazi and who lied about it.

Newsflash Moon Bat. It is a good thing not to be owned by the big government party bosses or special interest groups. That bitch Crooked Hillary is owned by those fitly ass shitheads that vote for Democrats for greed and any of those special interest groups that gave her a quarter of a million dollars to giver a stupid 20 minute speech.
That dumb bitch graduated with honors from one of the top law schools in the country and was the first woman to become a partner in the most prestigious law firm in the state. By contrast, Donald Trump was sent to a military school for boys because of behavior problems. He attend 3 universities making passing grades but was not a remarkable student. After graduation, he went to work for his father and using his fathers resources and connections he became wealthy.

Almost all of Hillary's career has been in public service. The only service Donald Trump has ever rendered has been to himself. The closest he has every come to public service was using his attendance in college to dodge the draft.

While Hillary is one of the best qualified presidential nominee's in the history of the country, Donald Trump has to rank as one of the least qualified. The only qualifications for the office is his lack of qualifications. Since he has done nothing to qualify himself for the office unlike Hillary, he has done nothing wrong.

[ Trump cannot (and will not ever) carry

1. Women
2. Hispanics
3. Blacks
4. Many in the GOP
5 All of the democrats.

You are either delusional or confused.

1. The Moon Bat bitches will vote for Crooked Hillary, real American women will tell Crooked Hillary to cram it up her ass.

2. Who cares about the friggin illegals? They march around with Mexican flags. Piss on them.

3. The mean ole lying rich White Bitch won't get the same turnout of Blacks that Obama got.

4. Given the choice between Crooked Hillary and The Donald very few Republicans will jump ship. Crooked Hillary is simply too hated.

5. Millions of Moon Bats that voted for Commie Bernie will not vote for Crooked Hillary. The polls show anywhere from 20-40%. Many blue collar Democrats are disillusioned with Obama's terrible economy, weak foreign policy and Crooked Hillary's stupidity, corruption, dishonesty and cowardice. The polls show as many as 20% of them jumping ship for Trump.

Trump is leading an anti establishment movement that transcends the parties.

We will see if his movement is more appealing to the American people than Crooked Hillary pandering to the greedy special interest groups and giving us the same old failed progressive programs.

If the American people are idiots and do chose Crooked Hillary then they deserve the damage to this country that will get.

[Q

That dumb bitch graduated with honors from one of the top law schools in the country and was the first woman to become a partner in the most prestigious law firm in the state. By contrast, Donald Trump was sent to a military school for boys because of behavior problems. He attend 3 universities making passing grades but was not a remarkable student. After graduation, he went to work for his father and using his fathers resources and connections he became wealthy.

Almost all of Hillary's career has been in public service. The only service Donald Trump has ever rendered has been to himself. The closest he is every come to public service was using his attendance in college to dodge the draft.

While Hillary is one best qualified presidential nominee's in the history of the country, Donald Trump has to rank as one the worst. The only qualification for the office is his lack of qualification. Since he has done nothing to qualify himself for the office unlike Hillary, he has done nothing wrong.

The dumb bitch has fucked up everything she has ever touched while Trump made billions of dollars.

She was a viscous hateful dumbass bitch that attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy's sexual harassment. She was a know nothing senator that voted for the Iraq War. She was a terrible lying corrupt Secretary of State that spend more time shaking down foreigh government for money than taking care of government business.

The dumbass want to bring a million Muslims into this country and said the NRA was responsible for the Muslim terrorism in Orlando. That is world class stupidly, isn't it?

Just ask Patrica Smith how smart she thinks Crooked Hillary is. Crooked Hillary's incompetency killed her son. While you are at it Moon Bat you can ask FBI Director Comey how dumb she is. He went into a lot of detail telling us how unsophisticated and stupid and careless the bitch was.

Flash,

1. About 60% of women are going to vote for HRC.

2. HRC will get more than 90% of the black vote.

3. One out of four Republicans will not vote Trump; it may be higher than that the way he is going.

4. The polls show that 90% of more of the Berns will vote for Sanders, 4 or 5% for Trump, and the rest for Stein.

Trump has created an anti-American movement that is identifying those who cannot work in the system.

Forum List

Back