We have witnessed the inevitable defeat of Donald Trump in November

Regardless of these Conventions, it's not going to effect the outcome. I am a betting man and bet that Hillary will win. That said, it will not be by a huge margin. Donald Trump could turn up his rhetoric and radical departure from what is already radical and the margin will be small. Why? Because this Nation is divided. Everyone is against compromise. Lawful Gun owners do cling to their guns because anti gun simply don't like people owning guns. Someone is transgendered and identify going into the gender restroom of their choice. No parameters. Mexico is vigilant about keeping out unwanted illegal immigrants from their Latino neighbors to the South yet US can't do the same?

Flash,

1. About 60% of women are going to vote for HRC.

2. HRC will get more than 90% of the black vote.

3. One out of four Republicans will not vote Trump; it may be higher than that the way he is going.

4. The polls show that 90% of more of the Berns will vote for Sanders, 4 or 5% for Trump, and the rest for Stein.

Trump has created an anti-American movement that is identifying those who cannot work in the system.
Clinton will NOT get 60% of the female vote nor will she get 90% of the black vote. The exit polls are going to stun everyone EXCEPT the Trump supporters. Watch and see....

The media and pundits will be scratching their heads (like they have been for the past year) once they see the exit polls.

^ Yup.

Democrats normally rely on low information voters, but not all are stupid and thus many will not feel like voting for Crooked "Guilty" Hillary.

ck, yeah, she will and yeah, she will.

You are out of touch with what is happening.

HRC will get 80% (at least) of Latinos and over 70% of millennials.

And that is before the disabled veterans start chasing trump around with their canes.

upload_2016-7-20_16-5-7.jpeg
images

And that is before the disabled veterans start chasing trump around with their canes.

View attachment 82320
images
Jake with all due respect you haven't called one thing right since Trump announced. You've been tossing around %'s as fact for months and have been wrong at every turn, why should I believe you're %'s are correct this time around?

I said back in October he would win the nomination and was laughed at. You tossed out %'s like they were tootsie rolls on Halloween night disputing my claims. Who was out of touch?

[Q

Oh, that's just what the country needs, a temperamental, unpredictable president in the white house with the nuclear launch codes at his side and his own party can't control. Trump says he will make this country great again. I just hope that plan doesn't include starting over from scratch.

Oh, that's is just what we needs, a dishonest, lying, incompetent, bitch who the FBI Director said is a moron in the White House with the nuclear launch codes at her side and who is owned by foreign countries that contributed to her scam money laundering operation.

The last person we need with the nuclear launch codes is a dumb bitch like Crooked Hillary who was too chickenshit to rescue our ambassador when under attack in Benghazi and who lied about it.

Newsflash Moon Bat. It is a good thing not to be owned by the big government party bosses or special interest groups. That bitch Crooked Hillary is owned by those fitly ass shitheads that vote for Democrats for greed and any of those special interest groups that gave her a quarter of a million dollars to giver a stupid 20 minute speech.
That dumb bitch graduated with honors from one of the top law schools in the country and was the first woman to become a partner in the most prestigious law firm in the state. By contrast, Donald Trump was sent to a military school for boys because of behavior problems. He attend 3 universities making passing grades but was not a remarkable student. After graduation, he went to work for his father and using his fathers resources and connections he became wealthy.

Almost all of Hillary's career has been in public service. The only service Donald Trump has ever rendered has been to himself. The closest he is every come to public service was using his attendance in college to dodge the draft.

While Hillary is one best qualified presidential nominee's in the history of the country, Donald Trump has to rank as one the worst. The only qualification for the office is his lack of qualification. Since he has done nothing to qualify himself for the office unlike Hillary, he has done nothing wrong.

The dumb bitch has fucked up everything she has ever touched while Trump made billions of dollars.

She was a viscous hateful dumbass bitch that attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy's sexual harassment. She was a know nothing senator that voted for the Iraq War. She was a terrible lying corrupt Secretary of State that spend more time shaking down foreigh government for money than taking care of government business.

The dumbass want to bring a million Muslims into this country and said the NRA was responsible for the Muslim terrorism in Orlando. That is world class stupidly, isn't it?

Just ask Patrica Smith how smart she thinks Crooked Hillary is. Crooked Hillary's incompetency killed her son. While you are at it Moon Bat you can ask FBI Director Comey how dumb she is. He went into a lot of detail telling us how unsophisticated and stupid and careless the bitch was.
It would take far more time than I have to expose all the misinformation in your post and no matter what I wrote your mind would remain closed.

[

It would take far more time than I have to expose all the misinformation in your post and no matter what I wrote your mind would remain closed.

If you Gruberidiot Moon Bats would ever pull your heads out of your filthy left wing asses for five minutes you would find out what misinformation is really all about. However, I doubt you will ever do it. Your record is not very good in that regard.

View attachment 82320
images
Jake with all due respect you haven't called one thing right since Trump announced. You've been tossing around %'s as fact for months and have been wrong at every turn, why should I believe you're %'s are correct this time around?

I said back in October he would win the nomination and was laughed at. You tossed out %'s like they were tootsie rolls on Halloween night disputing my claims. Who was out of touch?
Of course I have. Other than Trump up to June, I have hit right on with the numbers about HRC etc.

You can believe as you wish, but your wishes are not numbers. You are out of touch.

Last edited:
Regardless of these Conventions, it's not going to effect the outcome. I am a betting man and bet that Hillary will win. That said, it will not be by a huge margin. Donald Trump could turn up his rhetoric and radical departure from what is already radical and the margin will be small. Why? Because this Nation is divided. Everyone is against compromise. Lawful Gun owners do cling to their guns because anti gun simply don't like people owning guns. Someone is transgendered and identify going into the gender restroom of their choice. No parameters. Mexico is vigilant about keeping out unwanted illegal immigrants from their Latino neighbors to the South yet US can't do the same?
The president will be elected based on what happens in Aug, Sept, and Oct. The two weeks during the convention often result in wild swings in the polls. However by the end of Aug, polls will begin givings us a better picture of the election.

The debates are always important but I think they will be even more important this year with near 25% undecided. Undecided voters are going to be looking at Trump and asking whether he has the experience and temperament to be president. They are going to be looking at Clinton and asking is she trustworthy.

[Q

Oh, that's just what the country needs, a temperamental, unpredictable president in the white house with the nuclear launch codes at his side and his own party can't control. Trump says he will make this country great again. I just hope that plan doesn't include starting over from scratch.

Oh, that's is just what we needs, a dishonest, lying, incompetent, bitch who the FBI Director said is a moron in the White House with the nuclear launch codes at her side and who is owned by foreign countries that contributed to her scam money laundering operation.

The last person we need with the nuclear launch codes is a dumb bitch like Crooked Hillary who was too chickenshit to rescue our ambassador when under attack in Benghazi and who lied about it.

Newsflash Moon Bat. It is a good thing not to be owned by the big government party bosses or special interest groups. That bitch Crooked Hillary is owned by those fitly ass shitheads that vote for Democrats for greed and any of those special interest groups that gave her a quarter of a million dollars to giver a stupid 20 minute speech.
That dumb bitch graduated with honors from one of the top law schools in the country and was the first woman to become a partner in the most prestigious law firm in the state. By contrast, Donald Trump was sent to a military school for boys because of behavior problems. He attend 3 universities making passing grades but was not a remarkable student. After graduation, he went to work for his father and using his fathers resources and connections he became wealthy.

Almost all of Hillary's career has been in public service. The only service Donald Trump has ever rendered has been to himself. The closest he has every come to public service was using his attendance in college to dodge the draft.

While Hillary is one of the best qualified presidential nominee's in the history of the country, Donald Trump has to rank as one of the least qualified. The only qualifications for the office is his lack of qualifications. Since he has done nothing to qualify himself for the office unlike Hillary, he has done nothing wrong.
Your sense of quality and qualifications is tainted by your loyalty to liars, corrupt politicians and coin-operated legislators. To you and many other fools, Hillary would be the best President that money can buy. She has already collected millions from foreign countries in exchange for future concessions. If she is elected, you can kiss this country goodbye.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Stupidest post of the day award goes to "She has already collected millions from foreign countries in exchange for future concessions."

[Q

Your sense of quality and qualifications is tainted by your loyalty to liars, corrupt politicians and coin-operated legislators. To you and many other fools, Hillary would be the best President that money can buy. She has already collected millions from foreign countries in exchange for future concessions. If she is elected, you can kiss this country goodbye.

You are confused.

I have no partisan loyalty. I am not a Republican. I am not even going to vote for Trump because he is a big government Liberal.

However, I do recognize the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of Crooked Hillary. Everybody knows what an asshole she is.

The question is (god forbid) if the bitch gets elected will she turn the US into a Greece or go for the Full Monty and make us like Venezuela.

She is a dumbass and a crook and an extreme far left asshole that ironically is owned by Wall Street and probably the most dishonest politician in my life time.

Trump has his flaws but compared to Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

[Q

You are confused.

I have no partisan loyalty. I am not a Republican. I am not even going to vote for Trump because he is a big government Liberal.

However, I do recognize the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of Crooked Hillary. Everybody knows what an asshole she is.

The question is (god forbid) if the bitch gets elected will she turn the US into a Greece or go for the Full Monty and make us like Venezuela.

She is a dumbass and a crook and an extreme far left asshole that ironically is owned by Wall Street and probably the most dishonest politician in my life time.

Trump has his flaws but compared to Crooked Hillary he is a saint.
I don't recall quoting you. Pay attention.

Are you Flopper, Flash or both?

Last edited:
[Q

Almost all of Hillary's career has been in public service. The only service Donald Trump has ever rendered has been to himself. The closest he has every come to public service was using his attendance in college to dodge the draft.

While Hillary is one of the best qualified presidential nominee's in the history of the country, Donald Trump has to rank as one of the least qualified. The only qualifications for the office is his lack of qualifications. Since he has done nothing to qualify himself for the office unlike Hillary, he has done nothing wrong.

No. I don't even particular like Hillary. I wish there was a qualified alternative to vote for but there isn't.

What you don't understand you can not be an effective president without the knowledge of how government functions and you don't get that by reading the newspaper and watching CNN. No matter how you might want government to run like a business, it doesn't and it can't. A CEO such as Trump would be lost as president. He would have to hire people to run the government for him. He has no allies in congress he can rely on and few friends in the media. The leadership in both houses of congress have said they will not support his immigrant plan, his tax plan, or his plan to ban Muslims. These are the key issues he is running on and this is coming from his own party.

Not that I believe Hillary is a crook, but I would rather have a crook in the white house that's qualified to do the job rather than someone who isn't qualified but believes he is. Trump would not be just an ineffective president, he would be a danger to this country like we have never seen before.

[Q

No. I don't even particular like Hillary. I wish there was a qualified alternative to vote for but there isn't.

What you don't understand you can not be an effective president without the knowledge of how government functions and you don't get that by reading the newspaper and watching CNN. No matter how you might want government to run like a business, it doesn't and it can't. A CEO such as Trump would be lost as president. He would have to hire people to run the government for him. He has no allies in congress he can rely on and few friends in the media. The leadership in both houses of congress have said they will not support his immigrant plan, his tax plan, or his plan to ban Muslims. These are the key issues he is running on and this is coming from his own party.

Not that I believe Hillary is a crook, but I would rather have a crook in the white house that's qualified to do the job rather than someone who isn't qualified but believes he is. Trump would not be just an ineffective president, he would be a danger to this country like we have never seen before.
With all due respect, I think you are full of shit.

Even I have enough knowledge about how our government works to be the President....and I have never held a political office. According to the Constitution, I meet all of the qualifications. Even I could have done a better job as President than that goddamned Community Organizer has done in his 7.5 years at the helm. At least I would not have blacks attacking the police...and blacks hating whites more than when he was elected. Obama is a divider of people. He thrives on controversy and animosity. He is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rolled into one slick talking, light skinned negro. Obama is a turd in a suit....the worst excuse for a President that we have survived to date.

View attachment 82320
images

Of course I have. Other than Trump up to June, I have hit right on with the numbers about HRC etc.

You can believe as you wish, but your wishes are not numbers. You are out of touch.
If memory serves you said he would drop out, he was only doing it for fun and wasn't serious. You were wrong.
You said he wouldn't get the nomination. You were wrong again.
You are going to be wrong about him winning the Presidency too.

[Q

You don't understand the politics in Board Rooms.

View attachment 82320
images

If memory serves you said he would drop out, he was only doing it for fun and wasn't serious. You were wrong.
You are repeating what I said about being wrong about Trump. I doubt very much that I am wrong about him losing the election.

[

You are confused.

Inside government corruption, cronyism, influence peddling and out right dishonesty like we have seen from Crooked Hillary is not a good thing. More of that crap is not what this country needs to restore liberty and start being fiscally responsible.

We don't need more crap like that. The government is not a good thing for the most part and having a filthy ass President like Crooked Hillary with an inside knowledge of what corruption needs to be done to "get thing done" is another formulae for failure.

Like I said before I am not going to vote for Trump because I think he is a big government Liberal that will give us more of the same big government that has ruined this country.

However, Trump is a businessman who became successful by buying the corrupt politician. He knows what motivates corrupt politician like Crooked Hillary - money. Lots of money.

Crooked Hillary is the stupid corrupt politician that Trump bought. Wall Street is buying Crooked Hillary big time nowadays. Foreign countries bought her lock stock and barrel by contributing to her money laundering scam foundation and giving her and Slick Willy big bucks for stupid speeches. She made $21 million alone just last year selling government influence. Is that really the kind of scumbag you Moon Bats feel justified to be President of the US? If so then you are even more batshit crazy than we realized.

Trump has got rich building things and creating jobs and creating wealth. Crooked Hillary has got rich peddling government influence.

There is a big difference between the two.

Understand now?

View attachment 82320
images

You are repeating what I said about being wrong about Trump. I doubt very much that I am wrong about him losing the election.

Jake if Maher and Moore see the reality of whats going on that says a lot. They despise Trump, but they are smart enough to recognize the reality of the situation. It KILLS them to say this and they say it for a reason..check this quick clip out.

Forum List

Back