Were Negroes Better Off As Slaves?

Slavery was a rough way to start life in America, but after 200 years would you rather be a brain surgeon or a bone in your nose Pygmy chasing Jungle Bunnies in the Congo?

No different than your ancestors dwelling in caves.

the astounding amount of brain damage it takes to even ask such a question. is the correct response to the question and its defenders.

Jake...asking a question is not the same thing as knowing the answer to a question.

The questions people ask reveal the character and intelligence of the person asking the question. Some questions reveal the stupidity of the person asking it.

"Were the Jews better off under Hitler?"

is about as stupid as "Were the blacks worse off under slavery?"

I am going to stick with 'There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.'

But that is just my opinion.

^equates real slavery with imagined slavery.

but that is not his only major problem.
Look around YOU...Look at the economy...and WHO is in charge and has been. LOOK at how BLACKS are more adversely affected by it...The DEMOCRATS...The 'GREAT SOCIETY' has come to fruition after TRILLIONS spent to combat poverty. Johnson KNEW what he was doing when he stated "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years..."

STFU:eusa_hand:

Thomas Sowell, a great black man, highly educated, and from a very poor background knew that. Politics as usual:

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems — of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind."

#3 - Getting paid to do what they're told by the ruler of all ... the central bank.

Persons who are forced to work for no compensation.

The exact opposite of people who are given money for doing nothing.

No compensation? Or did they get food and shelter? If so, then the definition of "slave" generally applies to hundreds of thousands of Americans today.

No, it absolutely does not. Hyperbole and the misuse of terms in this kind of discussion is offensive in the way that it diminishes the horror of real slavery for the sake of a moment's rhetorical flourish. It is wrong.

You missed the other half of my post but that's okay.

Like it or not America's future generations will be in such debt that they aren't likely to dig themselves out of it. So, in a very real sense, they will be slaves of a sort. Not exactly like the slavery of the past but a type of slavery nevertheless. I base my conclusion on this wise, old saying:

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

There is profound truth to this statement.

The GOP have been using the "plantation" attack on Dems for more than 20 years, it is common usage for the GOP echo chamber today.

Come on, admit it.

I asked you for specific information to backup your specific claim. Provide that proof or admit you can't and withdraw the claim. Come on, grown up time.
No, you asked for specific proof for YOUR Straw Man in a feeble attempt to deny the common usage of the 20+ year "plantation" attack on Dems by the Right.

Unks whole thing in life is to try and correct you. Dont be careless or misspell a word. That type of stuff makes his day. Hes miserable in life. :lol:

Jake...asking a question is not the same thing as knowing the answer to a question.

The questions people ask reveal the character and intelligence of the person asking the question. Some questions reveal the stupidity of the person asking it.

"Were the Jews better off under Hitler?"

is about as stupid as "Were the blacks worse off under slavery?"

I am going to stick with 'There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.'

But that is just my opinion.

Someone lied to you. There are plenty of stupid questions. All you have to do is place yourself in the subject of the question and you quickly see how stupid this one is. Are you better off being a slave?

The GOP have been using the "plantation" attack on Dems for more than 20 years, it is common usage for the GOP echo chamber today.

Come on, admit it.

I asked you for specific information to backup your specific claim. Provide that proof or admit you can't and withdraw the claim. Come on, grown up time.
No, you asked for specific proof for YOUR Straw Man ....

Not at all. I responded directly to your exact words. If you wish to admit you chose them carelessly and irresponsibly, I'm willing to listen.

No compensation? Or did they get food and shelter? If so, then the definition of "slave" generally applies to hundreds of thousands of Americans today.

No, it absolutely does not. Hyperbole and the misuse of terms in this kind of discussion is offensive in the way that it diminishes the horror of real slavery for the sake of a moment's rhetorical flourish. It is wrong.

You missed the other half of my post but that's okay.

Like it or not America's future generations will be in such debt that they aren't likely to dig themselves out of it. So, in a very real sense, they will be slaves of a sort. Not exactly like the slavery of the past but a type of slavery nevertheless. ....

NO. You are not referring to a "sort" of slavery, you are misusing the term to refer to something else entirely and it offends anyone aware of what real slavery was and is.

I wish these people would make up their minds.

First, black people are "freeloaders" for taking government assistance.

Then, they are "slaves" for taking government assistance.

Which is it?

Or are they "freeloading slaves?"

:retarded:

Which is it?

You might have a point there. That would make Wall Street bankers freeloading slaves to ... right?

Which is it?

You might have a point there. That would make Wall Street bankers freeloading slaves to ... right?

By that "logic," yes.

Just like old people on social security.

Which is it?

By that "logic," yes.

Just like old people on social security.

Or solar panel manufacturing companies....and farmers.

Bundy Bundy Bundy...what is it with this guy? I never ran away from my debts, I pay them. Are you kidding? he owes the American Government a million bucks? I am not feeling much sympathy. I pay off my debts. So do the rest of us honest Americans. Boo hoo. not feeling pain. A millionaire that won't pay their debt. Why is this an issue, again? I forgot, racism. Like that means a damned thing, either.

Last edited:
Funny, Muslims and black Africans loved to trade with the Europeans over slaves. Black Africans, Biggest revenue generators ever. Boom , that hasn't changed much. Well just little. Entitlements and Obama. They got it made now. But who am I talking to here? Yippee Kay yay. Whatever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back