What Are Your Attitudes About Intolerant, Prejudiced Heterosexuals?

Did you know that over 75% of orphans worldwide go unadopted every year?

And that 10's of thousands of gay couples adopt from that pool of children who otherwise would never know any parents?

Did you know that what you posted doesn't apply to what I posted at all?

Hmm... :eusa_think:

Did I screw up?

Do you think it's a good idea for a same sex couple that has adopted a child to have the same benefits as any couple of parents that is raising a child?

For the benefit of the child?

:dunno:

Anyone raising a child should receive the tax credit for raising a child. That has zip to do with marriage as the same credit would apply to any single individual raising a child.

Did you know that what you posted doesn't apply to what I posted at all?

Did I screw up?

Do you think it's a good idea for a same sex couple that has adopted a child to have the same benefits as any couple of parents that is raising a child?

Anyone raising a child should receive the tax credit for raising a child. That has zip to do with marriage as the same credit would apply to any single individual raising a child.

Alright then :eusa_think:

...I think

Did I screw up?

...I think

And the child comes from.........

The coupling of the two opposite genders.

Two different genders required to make the child, that a tax credit is used to raise said child who will in turn be a citizen and a tax payer.

Something a same sex coupling can never create.

The two demographic groups remain far far different.

Just as I would never try to change a homosexual I would never try to change a homophobic heterosexual. In the first case I don't believe it's possible. In the second case because I dislike violence.

stupid response....

one can be educated and get rid of ignorance...

stupid is forever.

...I think

Two different genders required to make the child, that a tax credit is used to raise said child who will in turn be a citizen and a tax payer.

again with the procreation argument? :lmao:

And that 10's of thousands of gay couples adopt from that pool of children who otherwise would never know any parents?
Homos like to adopt children because it gives them captive victims to indoctrinate into their pervert lifestyle. .. :doubt:

There are those who mistakenly believe a person's sexual orientation can be changed and try to force them to change it. It can't be.

Everyone's sexual orientation falls somewhere along the continuum of bisexuality. Everyone is capable of enjoying sex with both genders.

This is easier to realize for those of us who are still young. The old people are far less physically attractive and thus are presented with minimal oppurtunity to sexually explore their inherant bisexuality unless they are paying for sex.

For the young and youthful, however, we are in our prime! The peak of our beauty is at hand! Tis far easier for us to find other beautiful people to explore our sexuality with. There are so many options! Why limit yourself to only half of what the world has to offer? By convincing yourself that you are "straight" or "gay" you are blinding yourself to half of your sexual potential!

Embrace your nature fully!

Anyone can alter their sexuality by making conscious choices to pursue sexual encounters with either sex. Enjoyable encounters will alter your preference for the better, unenjoyable encounters will alter your preference of that gender for the worse.

Sexual orientation is a choice, and something that can be altered over time through your decisions, your experiences, your thoughts, and through sheer force of will.

Last edited:
Both sides of guilty of hate, just as some on both sides of LDS priesthood and women issues. Need a lot more love.

Reject the idea that those opposed to marriage equality are not part of humanity; support education & love that will free them from the bondage of fear, and its progeny, distrust and hatred.

You might wanna start out with denouncing the homophobe mantra.

We start with announcing all hatred is wrong from all sides.

We start and finish with love.

Silly, unhelpful generalization: "Everyone is capable of enjoying sex with both genders."

There are those who mistakenly believe a person's sexual orientation can be changed and try to force them to change it. It can't be. And here's why. This is very well written by University professionals in the field with full knowledge of the issues. Please read this entire article first before responding. Then let's hear from you! Thank you.

Attempts To Change Sexual Orientation
Facts About Changing Sexual Orientation

Total bullcrap, plenty of homosexuals have went in and out of that lifestyle, so the whole premise is wrong. I don't think it is always a choice, most of the time it is due to some enviromental cause, IMO.

We know if you're born with a penis, your instinct is to reproduce with a female, that instinct grows stronger during & after puberty, and a female's desire is to reproduce with a male for pretty much the same reasons

If you happen to deviate from the norm
something happened at some point in your life that put the thought in your head that you were gay, and eventually those thoughts became strong desires & soon after you acted on it. It doesn't have to be a concious choice, but I am sure for some, it was as there have been plenty of people who have said so.

Sexuality is a poorly understood thing. Yet people are swayed by anything that appears to be "science" & coincides with what they want to believe. Most of the so-called science is just politicized malarkey.

Don't tell me I have to prove that people choose to be straight if it can be a choice to be gay...that is bullshit. You were born with a penis, it goes into a vagina, this is called REPRODUCING a.k.a Sex , and 9 months later a child will born unless you are infertile. That's the natural way.

I'm not willing to hear the genetic or epigenetic causes argument anymore, it's politicized psuedo-science for wannabe cultural Marxist/politically correct intellectuals to babble about amongst each other in coffee shops.

The most promising evidence of it not being a choice, but enviromentally caused is the brain plasticity argument.

If you people were actually concerned with this, you'd want them to look into more than one possible cause, but the overwhelming majority of the money is going into what you pro-gay normalization folks see as politically expedient.

And you folks are so hell bent on having to be right, That if someone wanted to leave the lifestyle....you'll complicate that person's issues & cause them more pain by telling them they cannot leave the lifestyle. I sometimes wonder if there might be a "homophobic" reason for that stance, hidden in your flowery rhetoric...maybe you're scared you might sleep with an ex homosexual or something? I think it's a fair question, but who knows.

You people need to stop. You know you're wrong.

...I think

again with the procreation argument? :lmao:

No, one demographic group can, the other can't.

Do you support the idea that the blind should be allowed drivers licenses?

The ability to see should not be used to discriminate. You a hater?

Our arguments are quite similiar. Only difference is, I say it's better for society if we don't embrace it & you want society to embrace it.
There are those who mistakenly believe a person's sexual orientation can be changed and try to force them to change it. It can't be.

Everyone's sexual orientation falls somewhere along the continuum of bisexuality. Everyone is capable of enjoying sex with both genders.

This is easier to realize for those of us who are still young. The old people are far less physically attractive and thus are presented with minimal oppurtunity to sexually explore their inherant bisexuality unless they are paying for sex.

For the young and youthful, however, we are in our prime! The peak of our beauty is at hand! Tis far easier for us to find other beautiful people to explore our sexuality with. There are so many options! Why limit yourself to only half of what the world has to offer? By convincing yourself that you are "straight" or "gay" you are blinding yourself to half of your sexual potential!

Embrace your nature fully!

Anyone can alter their sexuality by making conscious choices to pursue sexual encounters with either sex. Enjoyable encounters will alter your preference for the better, unenjoyable encounters will alter your preference of that gender for the worse.

Sexual orientation is a choice, and something that can be altered over time through your decisions, your experiences, your thoughts, and through sheer force of will.

The vocal ones are assholes for causing unimaginable psychological damage to innocent gay people.

Those who dislike gay people and keep it to themselves and treat them like fellow human beings I have no problem with and good on them.
You know, they say that those from TheOldSchool have great knowledge of the truth and a lot of common sense. And in that regard you certainly don't disappoint! Thanks for having a good head on your shoulders and espousing the truth as it stands. :eusa_clap:

Many times they suffer from dementia as well. Senility, alzheimer's,etc.

There are those who mistakenly believe a person's sexual orientation can be changed and try to force them to change it. It can't be. And here's why. This is very well written by University professionals in the field with full knowledge of the issues. Please read this entire article first before responding. Then let's hear from you! Thank you.

Attempts To Change Sexual Orientation
Facts About Changing Sexual Orientation

Stop being a heterophobe.

Those who insist on forcing sexual orientation change are phobic, toxic human beings.

Nothing in what Lockejaw or Pop23 have no scientific grounding.

Nobody said forced change, Starkey. I know I didn't. And yes, I know "Nothing of what I'm saying has No scientific grounding", ALL of it DOES have scientific grounding.

Thank for the admission, very admirable of you.

http://www.mygenes.co.nz/Plasticity.htm

Its a PROVEN FACT, Jack!

Last edited:
BUMP for the coming together to find the truth & agreement between Starkey & Myself.

It can happen. See?

The vocal ones are assholes for causing unimaginable psychological damage to innocent gay people.

Those who dislike gay people and keep it to themselves and treat them like fellow human beings I have no problem with and good on them.

Imagine, for a moment, that we are talking about a similar situation, namely atheists versus people of faith.

Imagine, for a moment, that we replace the highlighted words, above, to 'people of faith'.

Do you call yourself an 'asshole' now, TheOldSchool?

Nobody said forced change, Starkey. I know I didn't. And yes, I know "Nothing of what I'm saying has No scientific grounding", ALL of it DOES have scientific grounding. Thank for the admission, very admirable of you. brain plasticity and homosexuality Its a PROVEN FACT, Jack!

Only to the mental midgets. You have to post acceptable peer-reviewed verifiable studies. That is not it.

Forum List

Back