What black people think about racism

These guys know what a person of color is. And for those crying about hating on whites, stop whining. You just are not going to get free reign to talk your racist garbage.
But you are?
I am not talking racist garbage. You've already shown your mentality. You're a dumb right wing sheep repeating alt right garbage. You call me a racist but cannot post one racist thing I have said.
we dont have to post the racist things you say,,,

you do that for us because almost everything you say is racist,,,

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
Why do you have a victim mentality?

What is that? Please use detail as you describe what a victim mentality is.

These guys know what a person of color is. And for those crying about hating on whites, stop whining. You just are not going to get free reign to talk your racist garbage.
But you are?
I am not talking racist garbage. You've already shown your mentality. You're a dumb right wing sheep repeating alt right garbage. You call me a racist but cannot post one racist thing I have said.
I know, I posted three examples.

But you are?

Of course you don't . You don't have to prove anything, but when I say that from 1776 until this very second, whites have been the most protected group in America, why that must be proven. And if I dare not show proof, that means it doesn't happen. Put you can call me a racist all the time with no fucking proof and it is so.

I know what racism is. And it's not talking about what whites have done to us. Stop displaying white fragility. That's a term made up by a white person, so don't play victim.

But you are?
I know, I posted three examples.
You pasted no examples. You pasted what you think racism is and none of your examples had anything to do with racism. I know what racism is. I've seen it for 58 years.

But you are?

Of course you don't . You don't have to prove anything, but when I say that from 1776 until this very second, whites have been the most protected group in America, why that must be proven. And if I dare not show proof, that means it doesn't happen. Put you can call me a racist all the time with no fucking proof and it is so.

I know what racism is. And it's not talking about what whites have done to us. Stop displaying white fragility. That's a term made up by a white person, so don't play victim.

thats very racist of you to say,,,

But you are?

Yawn!

But you are?

Try posting an example of my racism and explain how it fits the definition.

But you are?

thats simple,,, just look up the definition and then read one of your comments,,,

Wow sorry about the run-on sentence, I'll try to fix it.

What you're describing are preferences, not racism. Imagine however a scenario where because you believe you are superior to those who you dislike you were able to get laws written that harmed them based on their race & other attributes and that these same laws allowed you to maintain a superior or favored existence at their expense.

That more closely describes racism because that in actuality is what white society did to those people of African descent in the United States. And although no one refers to it by this name, it is in fact American apartheid.

except there are no laws that favor whites over blacks,,and the ones that did exist were done by only democrats and are now history,,,
There are no laws that favor whites but does that mean there is no longer any discrimination?

there is lots of discrimination between all sorts of people based on a
multitude of factors

Bullshit.
Bullshit on your bullshit.

Dog Ugly people face lots of discrimination because they are dog ugly.

Dog ugly whites seem to do pretty well. You guys are showing great desperation in trying to deny racism.

thats simple,,, just look up the definition and then read one of your comments,,,

If it's so simple you should be able to do it.

except there are no laws that favor whites over blacks,,and the ones that did exist were done by only democrats and are now history,,,
There are no laws that favor whites but does that mean there is no longer any discrimination?

multitude of factors

Bullshit.

Dog ugly whites seem to do pretty well. You guys are showing great desperation in trying to deny racism.

thats racist,,,

are you saying blacks are to dumb to look up the definition of a word???

thats would be racist,,,

But you are?

I don't need to. You are so worked up about it you must be racist.

thats would be racist,,,

I am saying that YOU post an example of my racism and explain how it fits the definition. I guess that too difficult for you.

thats would be racist,,,

I am saying that YOU post an example of my racism and explain how it fits the definition.

when??

I don't need to. You are so worked up about it you must be racist.

No, that doesn't make me a racist. But it does make me tired of your cowardly name calling and claims without showing proof. So try posting an example of my racism and explain how it fits the definition

thats would be racist,,,

I am saying that YOU post an example of my racism and explain how it fits the definition.

when??

multitude of factors

Bullshit.

If a fat dog ugly girl tries to get a job as a waitress at Hooters, she will be not get the job because she is dog ugly and because she is fat. Attractive people have an advantage over unattractive people. Some unattractive people do well in spite of being unattractive. Pointing out that there are other types of discrimination is in no way a denial of racism.

Forum List

Back