What do you think is going to happen on the 21st and what will you do?

You are not going to celebrate your brother's birthday because of this silliness (which is a misinterpretation at that)? Don't be ridiculous.

Nothing is going to happen.
It is the end of their calendar cycle.
They died out so that they could not write the next cycle.
Archeologist's found Dates on the Mayan pyramid walls, that have dates beyond 2012.
The World is not going to end. :)
Everybody relax and enjoy your Christmas.

What do you think is going to happen Dec 21st? I think a 15 mile tall tsunami and a 10.5 earthquake.

I'm going to get drunk out of my mind, so I won't care when it happens.

What about you???
The Bible says that nobody knows the time nor the season.

Life is a going concern. I'm going with life.

What do you think is going to happen Dec 21st? I think a 15 mile tall tsunami and a 10.5 earthquake.

I'm going to get drunk out of my mind, so I won't care when it happens.

What about you???

So it will be just like any other day for you.

I'm going to ask my very attractive next door neighbor to show me her tits... Couldn't hurt because after all the world is going to end...

I think the winter solstice will happen - and plan to celebrate the longest night of the year.

It'll just be another day for huggies (adult diapers) to abuse his dogs and act like a clown.

If this end-of-the-world catastrophy had been predicted by people who actually knew how to read and write, I might believe it.

That's funny co nsidering their calendar is more accurate than ours. Oh and they did know how to write you just don't know how to read their language.

If this end-of-the-world catastrophy had been predicted by people who actually knew how to read and write, I might believe it.

That's funny co nsidering their calendar is more accurate than ours. Oh and they did know how to write you just don't know how to read their language.

If they were so smart, how come their own end of the world came in the form of Spanish conquistadors and they could nothing about it?

If they were so smart, how come their own end of the world came in the form of Spanish conquistadors and they could nothing about it?

That is speculation. No one really knows what happened to them. The most common theory is that climate change drove them out of their cities. But make no mistake, they were very advanced for their time. Scientifically that is. They knew things we didn't even discover till a couple hundred years ago.

That is speculation. No one really knows what happened to them. The most common theory is that climate change drove them out of their cities. But make no mistake, they were very advanced for their time. Scientifically that is. They knew things we didn't even discover till a couple hundred years ago.

There could not have been a climate change. Climate change only occurs as a result of the evil industrial-military complex, capitalism and overabundance of SUV's and irresponsible Republicans who don't respect Al Gore.

Forum List

Back