🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happened to Church?

"If ever" would definitely apply to homosexuality activity, punishable by death. Certainly a book of reverance of the conman Jesus would omit such direct references. Ya kind of made my point, thanks

Jesus was running around in roman settlements beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law. He obviously didn't care about them knowing he was a sinner. They could have legally stoned him to death just about every time he opened his mouth. Why would he care about that? Hashev says that Jesus was getting head from the woman at the well,. Who can say? But if he was possibly doing that in public why would he care if it was known that was gay... if he was gay?

holds no water.
He was probably getting sucked off by a guy at the well.

Sure Taz, lol....believe that if that makes you feel better.

He could have been sowing holy seed all over the place. Who can say? Maybe he urinated on the Temple wall when he got drunk, flipped off the high priest in public for kicks, played strip poker with centurions just to see them naked, pranced around with a lampshade on his head for laughs, stole candy from the candy store every single day, and didn't even own any underwear?

What then?

Try to see the bigger picture. Jesus was living in a time and place where people thought it was a sin to eat pork chops. He woke up one day and realized that was stupid. He was the first to wake up. He tried to wake everyone else up by telling them it was stupid.

Some people woke up and realized it was stupid and immediately began to have a much better experience of life.

He was their savior.
Pigs have nasty worms in them so if you don't cook it enough, humans can catch it (I'm a vegetarian).That's why they wouldn't eat it. Trial and error. Nothing spoken from god's mouth, if he has one. Now you know.

Thats nonsense Taz.

Are you telling me that God gave them a law to not eat pork because they couldn't learn to cook it thoroughly while every other nation was eating it for thousands of years without any problems?

Thats stupid even for you....

lol
You just said that an invisible superbeing gave humans a law, and then you called ME stupid. :lmao:

Jesus was running around in roman settlements beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law. He obviously didn't care about them knowing he was a sinner. They could have legally stoned him to death just about every time he opened his mouth. Why would he care about that? Hashev says that Jesus was getting head from the woman at the well,. Who can say? But if he was possibly doing that in public why would he care if it was known that was gay... if he was gay?

holds no water.

He could have been sowing holy seed all over the place. Who can say? Maybe he urinated on the Temple wall when he got drunk, flipped off the high priest in public for kicks, played strip poker with centurions just to see them naked, pranced around with a lampshade on his head for laughs, stole candy from the candy store every single day, and didn't even own any underwear?

What then?

Try to see the bigger picture. Jesus was living in a time and place where people thought it was a sin to eat pork chops. He woke up one day and realized that was stupid. He was the first to wake up. He tried to wake everyone else up by telling them it was stupid.

Some people woke up and realized it was stupid and immediately began to have a much better experience of life.

He was their savior.
Pigs have nasty worms in them so if you don't cook it enough, humans can catch it (I'm a vegetarian).That's why they wouldn't eat it. Trial and error. Nothing spoken from god's mouth, if he has one. Now you know.

Thats nonsense Taz.

Are you telling me that God gave them a law to not eat pork because they couldn't learn to cook it thoroughly while every other nation was eating it for thousands of years without any problems?

lol
You just said that an invisible superbeing gave humans a law, and then you called ME stupid. :lmao:

Ahem.... Yeah, stupid... You just said that very same law from in invisible superbeing was given because pigs have worms in them, and if you don't cook it thoroughly you can "Catch it"...

:laughing0301:

What then?

He was their savior.

Thats nonsense Taz.

lol

Ahem.... Yeah, stupid... You just said that very same law from in invisible superbeing was given because pigs have worms in them, and if you don't cook it thoroughly you can "Catch it"...

I made no mention of your invisible friend, re-read my post. I said it was TRIAL AND ERROR that gave them the conclusion that pigs weren't safe to eat. Not the word from an invisible superbeing. That's unprovable rubbish.

What then?

He was their savior.

Thats nonsense Taz.

lol

I made no mention of your invisible friend, re-read my post. I said it was TRIAL AND ERROR that gave them the conclusion that pigs weren't safe to eat. Not the word from an invisible superbeing. That's unprovable rubbish.

Trial and error? lol... How is that not even more stupid?

Why didn't trial and error just teach them to cook pork thoroughly like every other nation learned to do thousands of years ago?

Maybe they're slow learners?

Is thats what you think?

Thats nonsense Taz.

lol

Why didn't trial and error just teach them to cook pork thoroughly like every other nation learned to do thousands of years ago?

Is thats what you think?
Well, you all haven't yet figured out that the bible is all made up, so yes, slow learners.

Thats nonsense Taz.

lol

Is thats what you think?
Well, you all haven't yet figured out that the bible is all made up, so yes, slow learners.

lol... sure, either that or its you who is the slow learner..as hard as that may be for you to believe.

After all even if it is all just made up fairy tales, you are the one who can't comprehend the teaching of fairy tales intended to instruct bronze age children...

Thats how slow you are.

Is thats what you think?

lol... sure, either that or its you who is the slow learner..as hard as that may be for you to believe.

After all even if it is all just made up fairy tales, you are the one who can't comprehend the teaching of fairy tales intended to instruct bronze age children...

Thats how slow you are.
So you're admitting that the story about not eating pigs is a fairy tale? Good for you.

Is thats what you think?

Thats how slow you are.
So you're admitting that the story about not eating pigs is a fairy tale? Good for you.

It was teaching, instruction, attributed to the Divine.

If you eat the flesh, teaching, of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

You are living proof that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

Is thats what you think?

Thats how slow you are.

If you eat the flesh, teaching, of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

You are living proof that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.
Pure delusion. It must be tough being you. :biggrin:

Thats how slow you are.

Tough? lol...No Taz, its easy, very easy.

You might not realize this (go figure) but every time you say something stupid like "At least Trump is entertaining." you prove the truth in every word I say. And there seems to be no end to your stupidity. The more stupid and perverse things you say the more others standing around watching will be convinced of the reality of the profound and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to heed the teaching of a fairy tale..
Does putting others down constantly validate your fairy tales? "deeply disturbing", I agree.

Is thats what you think?

Thats how slow you are.

Tough? lol...No Taz, For me its easy, very easy.

You might not realize this (go figure) but every time you say something stupid like "At least Trump is entertaining." you prove the truth in every word I say. And there seems to be no end to your stupidity. The more stupid and perverse things you say the more others standing around watching will be convinced of the reality of the profound and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to heed the instructions in a book of fairy tales..

Thats how slow you are.

You might not realize this (go figure) but every time you say something stupid like "At least Trump is entertaining." you prove the truth in every word I say. And there seems to be no end to your stupidity. The more stupid and perverse things you say the more others standing around watching will be convinced of the reality of the profound and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to heed the instructions in a book of fairy tales..
Does putting others down constantly validate your fairy tales? "deeply disturbing", I agree.

I can see that those who have nothing worthwhile to contribute feel compelled to say something, anything, to feel relevant. Sad.
Pot, meet kettle.
Really? You haven't been on topic yet. Of course you can't be because you're not qualified to comment, so you're left with two options: Continue baiting and trying to hijack a thread you're not qualified to join, or go away and post somewhere else. Obviously, you're stuck here and can't move on. Ever wonder why that is? I'm going with you have a crush on one of the posters in this thread and are trying to get their attention.
You’re the chickenshit who won’t answer questions. You must be embarrassed about your beliefs.

Have you ever spoken with a therapist about your desire to prevent others from having a decent conversation about something in which they are interested without your interference?

You don't go to church, don't intend to go to church, yet feel the need to interject comments that have nothing to do with the topic into a thread in which people are talking about what they have experienced in church.

Even now, you're still attempting to goad posters into dealing with what you want to yammer about instead of the thread topic. That is juvenile behavior, and is why I'm asking you if you have talked with a therapist to understand your obsessive need to do so. If you understood your problem, it might help you behave more like an adult.
I used to go to church, attend an all-boys Catholic school, went to Sunday school... you're the one with no clue who won't leave me alone. Just post after post about how I don't want to discuss church related things, when that's all I'm doing, well, except dealing with a doucher like you who is too afraid to talk about church.

See, now you're being dishonest. First, you know that the topic is about what is changing in the modern church, not just church. Second, you don't even want to talk about church. Instead, you want to pry into how much individuals give and try to insult then about being cheap, even though they don't tell you how much. Then, you want to talk about kangaroos. Then, you want to yammer on about the Bible not being true and make stupid claims about Jesus. You don't want to talk about the thread topic.

You're lying, and not very well. If you want to be left alone, why are you insisting on trolling this thread?

Thats how slow you are.

I am not putting you down Taz, I am pointing out where you are at as a person. You are putting yourself down every time you disrespect yourself by being perverted and vulgar.

Pot, meet kettle.
Really? You haven't been on topic yet. Of course you can't be because you're not qualified to comment, so you're left with two options: Continue baiting and trying to hijack a thread you're not qualified to join, or go away and post somewhere else. Obviously, you're stuck here and can't move on. Ever wonder why that is? I'm going with you have a crush on one of the posters in this thread and are trying to get their attention.
You’re the chickenshit who won’t answer questions. You must be embarrassed about your beliefs.

Have you ever spoken with a therapist about your desire to prevent others from having a decent conversation about something in which they are interested without your interference?

You don't go to church, don't intend to go to church, yet feel the need to interject comments that have nothing to do with the topic into a thread in which people are talking about what they have experienced in church.

Even now, you're still attempting to goad posters into dealing with what you want to yammer about instead of the thread topic. That is juvenile behavior, and is why I'm asking you if you have talked with a therapist to understand your obsessive need to do so. If you understood your problem, it might help you behave more like an adult.
I used to go to church, attend an all-boys Catholic school, went to Sunday school... you're the one with no clue who won't leave me alone. Just post after post about how I don't want to discuss church related things, when that's all I'm doing, well, except dealing with a doucher like you who is too afraid to talk about church.

See, now you're being dishonest. First, you know that the topic is about what is changing in the modern church, not just church. Second, you don't even want to talk about church. Instead, you want to pry into how much individuals give and try to insult then about being cheap, even though they don't tell you how much. Then, you want to talk about kangaroos. Then, you want to yammer on about the Bible not being true and make stupid claims about Jesus. You don't want to talk about the thread topic.

You're lying, and not very well. If you want to be left alone, why are you insisting on trolling this thread?
See? You had another chance to talk about church and what do you do? Talk about me.

You can't quit me. :10:

I am not putting you down Taz, I am pointing out where you are at as a person. You are putting yourself down every time you disrespect yourself by being perverted and vulgar.
Geez, re-read what you write. You seem to write that shit with glee. Did you learn that from one of your fairy tales? Did god speak? Was it English?

Geez, re-read what you write. You seem to write that shit with glee. Did you learn that from one of your fairy tales? Did god speak? Was it English?

lol..

Sometimes the farmer has to get his hands a little dirty when dragging a pig from its pig pen into the slaughterhouse. But don't you worry.

It will be cooked thoroughly.

See? You had another chance to talk about church and what do you do? Talk about me.

Have you lined up a therapist yet? You still dishonestly refuse to address the thread topic. Quite a tactic, but totally ineffective. You still are not qualified to comment on the internal changes in the modern church and you're still determined to be a troll, and not a very good one either. Heck, you won't even honestly address what you've been doing in this thread. Now, if you want to be "left alone", try trolling elsewhere.

Have you lined up a therapist yet? You still dishonestly refuse to address the thread topic. Quite a tactic, but totally ineffective. You still are not qualified to comment on the internal changes in the modern church and you're still determined to be a troll, and not a very good one either. Heck, you won't even honestly address what you've been doing in this thread. Now, if you want to be "left alone", try trolling elsewhere.
And yet another troll post from you. You can't quit me.

And yet another troll post from you. You can't quit me.
Address what you've been doing in this thread, then we can talk. It's beyond obvious you won't. You will either ignore it completely or lie about it, again. I gave you a list of the things you've been doing, so you can't pretend you forgot.

Forum List

Back