What Happened To The Truth?

Dude santos does need you to carry his water.

He will just lie about what you did or didn't do.

I don't care two jack shits about Santos. There are no honest politicians and if you believe there are, you're even dumber than I think you are.

And that's pretty dumb.

3117ae25fb70c32353ebab00f7b1ac88.jpg

I don't care two jack shits about Santos. There are no honest politicians and if you believe there are, you're even dumber than I think you are.

And that's pretty dumb.
That is just what a liar would post to cover for his lying politicians.

And that's pretty dumb.
Yet you are willing to support the MAGA politicians, and ignore their lack of integrity.

That is just what a liar would post to cover for his lying politicians.

No no no... tis true. I do not give two jack shits about Santos.

I don't deny he's a liar like you nitwits on the left.

We legitimize dishonesty when we treat demonstrable lies like they’re worthy of the same consideration as the demonstrable truth. It’s arguable that the very future of democracy hinges on the answer to a simple question:

What happened to the truth?

What Happened To The Truth?

I totally agree! What do you think?

Indian speak with forked tongue.

Yet you are willing to support the MAGA politicians, and ignore their lack of integrity.

I don't ignore it. You ignore my statements, made many a time about my level of disgust for politicians on both sides of the political sewer.

But I believe democrats have taken bad behavior to levels we've not seen before.

We are in a mess.

I don't ignore it. You ignore my statements, made many a time about my level of disgust for politicians on both sides of the political sewer.

But I believe democrats have taken bad behavior to levels we've not seen before.

We are in a mess.
A whole new level of lying is the former 1-term fuckup and his bustard spawn santos.

LOL! But mommy! He did it way worser! Waaaah!

And Biden is a lying asshole that lies when the truth might serve him better. However- by the time he got to his first 100 days, no one could tell if the burbling mumbles were lies or not.

So his numbers are probably lower. :)
Posted like a true sycophant.

Forum List

Back