What is released and what is not,

Memo wasn't written by repubs.......
All the evening news last night said it was. The Repubs on the I.C., as requested by Nunes.
And right now credivbility of your news orgs is zero
That must explain why I couldn't understand what your last post was talking about. You're plugged into alternative facts, huh?
Truth isn't alternative.....
You're right. Who wrote the memo, if not Repubs? Answer in English this time, please.

I just find it amusing when I see people calling this memo factual when it has't even come out yet.
There's another thread on college kids talking about how bad Trump's SOTU was, before it was given.

Seriously, this country has lost its shit. We're just no longer connected to reality.
--------------------------------------------- agreed , i think its funny as people discuss these shadowy subjects as if they know what they are talking about . Yeah , i saw that , the College millenial types , hop hoppers and some Oldsters that have ALREADY :afro: seen Trumps State of the UNION . [chuckle] ------------ no longer connected to reality , yeah , YOU are correct Mac .

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
facts don't have a political side.
When it comes out we're relying on you to prove it wrong
While a 'fact' may be objective..how it is presented..what accented and what is left out..is subjective and highly political, in this current climate. You know this, you're just being ingenuous.

Memo wasn't written by repubs.......
All the evening news last night said it was. The Repubs on the I.C., as requested by Nunes.
That must explain why I couldn't understand what your last post was talking about. You're plugged into alternative facts, huh?
You're right. Who wrote the memo, if not Repubs? Answer in English this time, please.
Dem flacks in FBI Doj who wanted to jihad trump.....thus the need for the vote

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
------------------------------------------------- any TRUE facts released with the purpose of messing with the enemy is a good thing Coyote !!

LOL.. these so called facts are not backed up Pismoe..so you can not call them facts..

----------------------------------------- opinions eh EWings . Well opinions are also ok if they mess with YOU enemy types EWings .

Not messing with me Pismoe.. I just find it amusing when I see people calling this memo factual when it has't even come out yet..

:777:

It has to be factual.
Republicans want it out, democrats don't.

Then why won't Republicans release all the facts?

If the memo is all fact, why would there need to be a rebuttal memo? That sounds like partisan politics. "let me explain why those people suck"..:smiliehug:
I mean, we dont even know what it says..
What if there was a REASON for it?
You are doing what you are bitching about...
Why dont ALL you people wait until the damn thing comes out?

Maybe there are other facts that mitigate the claims of the memo

Presenting only the "facts" that support your position is misleading
Thinking error: black/white thinking
?

If the memo is all fact, why would there need to be a rebuttal memo? That sounds like partisan politics. "let me explain why those people suck"..:smiliehug:

How can we know it is all facts when it was divided on strictly partisan lines? Doesn’t that seem suspiciously one sided?

I am disturbed at the refusal to release all...it is like the Fusion GPS hearing.
Overall, I think it shows that the Intelligence Committee in the House can't be trusted to be fair and nonpartisan in their investigation. They're not even trying.

I see their point in not asking the FBI/DOJ to "brief" the committee on why it shouldn't release the memo--the memo presents damning information against the FBI/DOJ. Of course the committee doesn't want to hear them try to wiggle/lie their way out of it using their standard veil of secrecy and "classified" information. At least, that is how the people who wrote the memo think of it.

I don't like that Nunes didn't read the underlying documents that justify the memo. Many on the committee who are supporting the memo didn't. So to me it certainly seems partisan rather than real, factual concern.

I'm really saddened by this. If the FBI is overstepping its bounds, it won't be the first time, but the timing here? And the underlying concern--the FISA court's decision to re-up an investigation that MAY have included clues from the Steele dossier?
SO WHAT?
How do you know he didnt? Did a partisan tell you that?
Nunes said it.

facts don't have a political side.
When it comes out we're relying on you to prove it wrong
While a 'fact' may be objective..how it is presented..what accented and what is left out..is subjective and highly political, in this current climate. You know this, you're just being ingenuous.
Does that mean if a lib steals a dime from me, and I accuse him of stealing a nickel; because I really didn't have my facts straight,he didn't really steal?

The Democratic memo will be released..the Republicans just wanted some time to seize the narrative--as has been pointed out in this thread.
Yes, there is something wrong with partisan politics being played at this level, in this way. But...this is the way the game is being played...right now. What disturbs me..is that with all the slanting and smoke-screening going on...the objective truth..is going to be hard to find.

But here..on this site, many don't want the objective truth anyway, it just does not suit their interests to have a balanced report..they want ammo for their eternal poo-throwing games.

Let me be clear..I think both sides are equally guilty in this.

iu

And still no memo? We're all talking about this.....what are we being distracted from?

For starters ; a slew of positive economic news, progress on immigration reform, potential "infrastructure" legislation........

... apparently Republicrats just can't refrain from slamming their own dicks in the car door, they're stupidity addicts.

And still no memo? We're all talking about this.....what are we being distracted from?
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Be a mistake to mess TRUMPS State of the Union with release of any big deal today Bodecea .

Maybe there are other facts that mitigate the claims of the memo

Presenting only the "facts" that support your position is misleading
Thinking error: black/white thinking
?
#70 Is a prime example of b/w aka concrete thinking

Dem flacks in FBI Doj who wanted to jihad trump.....thus the need for the vote
Why would Dem flacks in the FBI/DOJ be working for Republican Representatives in the US House? I don't understand.

For starters ; a slew of positive economic news, progress on immigration reform, potential "infrastructure" legislation........

... apparently Republicrats just can't refrain from slamming their own dicks in the car door, they're stupidity addicts.
ouch lol

How can we know it is all facts when it was divided on strictly partisan lines? Doesn’t that seem suspiciously one sided?

I am disturbed at the refusal to release all...it is like the Fusion GPS hearing.
I agree. Congress should never have given into Fusion's demand the meeting be behind closed doors.

------------------------------------------------- any TRUE facts released with the purpose of messing with the enemy is a good thing Coyote !!

LOL.. these so called facts are not backed up Pismoe..so you can not call them facts..

----------------------------------------- opinions eh EWings . Well opinions are also ok if they mess with YOU enemy types EWings .

Not messing with me Pismoe.. I just find it amusing when I see people calling this memo factual when it has't even come out yet..

:777:

It has to be factual.
Republicans want it out, democrats don't.

Then why won't Republicans release all the facts?

We only need the facts released to start the investigation to take down your messiah.

Trump is systematically trying to destroy any and all people and agencies he feels isn't defending him or doing his bidding! The man has no idea that there's such a thing as separation of powers and he's undermining those ethics every day of the week! The FBI and Justice Dept. in general has been decimated with the help of Republicans who are complicit in helping; still using false equivalents to try and save Trump's presidency for some reason! I don't expect any better from someone as slimy as Devin Nunes, but what's Paul Ryan's excuse? Hasn't he already said he's not running again! Look at Senators like Lyndsey Graham justifying investigations of FISA warrants when it's already a forgone conclusion people like Paul Manafort and Carter Page were not only recruited by Russian powers, they were already in bed with them! I'm non plus over all that's going on with DC, not seeming to care how corrupt they look not only to us, but to the WORLD! We're being cut out of trade agreements and they're going about their business abroad not seeming to care we were LEADERS at one times! Trump's not going to stop until Republicans get a backbone and say "enough!" :bang3: :dunno: :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back