What is released and what is not,

And right now credivbility of your news orgs is zero
That must explain why I couldn't understand what your last post was talking about. You're plugged into alternative facts, huh?
Truth isn't alternative.....
You're right. Who wrote the memo, if not Repubs? Answer in English this time, please.
Dem flacks in FBI Doj who wanted to jihad trump.....thus the need for the vote
Why would Dem flacks in the FBI/DOJ be working for Republican Representatives in the US House? I don't understand.
you really are slow....no one claimed they were.....why would something Nunes wrote require a vote.......a vote was needed because they are releasing orig memo written by your people to get the FISA warrant

That must explain why I couldn't understand what your last post was talking about. You're plugged into alternative facts, huh?
You're right. Who wrote the memo, if not Repubs? Answer in English this time, please.
Why would Dem flacks in the FBI/DOJ be working for Republican Representatives in the US House? I don't understand.
you really are slow....no one claimed they were.....why would something Nunes wrote require a vote.......a vote was needed because they are releasing orig memo written by your people to get the FISA warrant
WHY is everyone saying it was written by Repub staffers, then, and signed by Nunes? The underlying information referred to in the memo may have been written by FBI officials requesting a FISA warrant, and yes that is classified, but there is no evidence they were Democrats in bed with Obama/Clinton. They were investigating if Russia was attempting to infiltrate the admin of the candidate/Pres of the US. Is that not important?

Trump is systematically trying to destroy any and all people and agencies he feels isn't defending him or doing his bidding! The man has no idea that there's such a thing as separation of powers and he's undermining those ethics every day of the week! The FBI and Justice Dept. in general has been decimated with the help of Republicans who are complicit in helping; still using false equivalents to try and save Trump's presidency for some reason! I don't expect any better from someone as slimy as Devin Nunes, but what's Paul Ryan's excuse? Hasn't he already said he's not running again! Look at Senators like Lyndsey Graham justifying investigations of FISA warrants when it's already a forgone conclusion people like Paul Manafort and Carter Page were not only recruited by Russian powers, they were already in bed with them! I'm non plus over all that's going on with DC, not seeming to care how corrupt they look not only to us, but to the WORLD! We're being cut out of trade agreements and they're going about their business abroad not seeming to care we were LEADERS at one times! Trump's not going to stop until Republicans get a backbone and say "enough!" :bang3: :dunno: :uhoh3:
----------------------------------------- feck the world but false equivalents are pretty scary eh Fiero ??

WHY is everyone saying it was written by Repub staffers, then, and signed by Nunes? The underlying information referred to in the memo may have been written by FBI officials requesting a FISA warrant, and yes that is classified, but there is no evidence they were Democrats in bed with Obama/Clinton. They were investigating if Russia was attempting to infiltrate the admin of the candidate/Pres of the US. Is that not important?
Funny I haven't seen that......

no one reviewed the memo the dems wanted released

Well, here is the answer. Either Zeldon or Schiff is a LIAR.

And we know Schiff is a Liar.

I have also read that the Republicans were willing to allow the Demo Counter-Memo to be released if it went through the same process as the Republican one did....that is let everybody in the House of Reps read it first.

Schiff doesn't care about telling the Truth...because the people who believe him are Fools who will believe anything as long as it fits with their Blind Partisanship....which puts the Democratic (Bolshevik) Party ahead of what is good for America.

The OP ought to come on an show he is not a Blind Partisan by admitting the he jumped out there without enough info....that is...believed the Liar Schiff....without hearing the Truth.

Last edited:
If the memo is all fact, why would there need to be a rebuttal memo? That sounds like partisan politics. "let me explain why those people suck"..:smiliehug:
I mean, we dont even know what it says..
What if there was a REASON for it?
You are doing what you are bitching about...
Why dont ALL you people wait until the damn thing comes out?

How can we know it is all facts when it was divided on strictly partisan lines? Doesn’t that seem suspiciously one sided?

I am disturbed at the refusal to release all...it is like the Fusion GPS hearing.
I agree. Congress should never have given into Fusion's demand the meeting be behind closed doors.
Why not?

I have also read that the Republicans were willing to allow the Demo Counter-Memo to be released if it went through the same process as the Republican one did....that is let everybody in the House of Reps read it first.

Schiff doesn't care about telling the Truth...because the people who believe him are Fools who will believe anything as long as it fits with their Blind Partisanship....which puts the Democratic (Bolshevik) Party ahead of what is good for America.

The OP ought to come on an show he is not a Blind Partisan by admitting the he jumped out there without enough info....that is...believed the Liar Schiff....without hearing the Truth.

the fbi said today the first memo is accurate

the response memo is unknown as to content

lol

you are the perfect trump voter

not just uninformed but belligerently misinformed

:lol:

You are misinformed, and badly so.

Seriously, use your Google.

The "memo" was written by Nunes' staffers, at his request. It was classified because it contained classified information - but it's not an "original document" of any sort.

the fbi said today the first memo is accurate

the response memo is unknown as to content

No, they didn't. The FBI said "no comment".

Some unnamed sources (I guess you guys like them again) said the memo is "not factually incorrect".

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

I am sure someone else posted this......they are putting the democrat memo through the same process as the republican memo...it will be released just like the real memo.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

I am sure someone else posted this......they are putting the democrat memo through the same process as the republican memo...it will be released just like the real memo.

Without the underlying evidence, both memo's are just red meat for the faithful and not worth a damn.

They should hold off and release both together.

Why won’t they....hmmm?

They should hold off and release both together.

Why won’t they....hmmm?
because the republicans are all scumbags

Forum List

Back