What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

I don't give two shits if you carry a gun or not, trust me. Or, if you have pepper spray or a knife. What I do find funny is how you think you need to arm yourself so much in your paranoid mind. If you ever came up against a 6'4" black man who was hell bent on harming you, all of that would be useless because he would snap you in two before you even knew what was happening. and if you ever came up on an actual shooter, you'd probably pee in your pants while trying to find a place to hide. False bravado is just that...false here on the internet, and much different in real life. People like you fancy themselves as heroes and concoct all kinds of scenarios in their minds as to what they would do, but if the actual situation arose, would react so totally different. But keep up your fantasy if that's what gets you though the day and night.

You'll pee your pants a lot harder knowing you're going to die and are totally defenseless.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that fantasy. If someone was firing a rapid firearm at you, your little gun would really take them down, huh? SURRRE!

No, dunce. I'd be looking for some suitable cover so I would wait until said shithead shooter had to change magazines. My "little gun" has a 15-round magazine capacity plus one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines. That's 46 rounds of 9mm goodness. If I can't stop some greenhorn idiot who doesn't know shit about firearms with 46 rounds, then I deserve to have my ass shot off.

Yeah, way to go cowboy! Let us know what and if that ever happens anywhere in reality and not in your mind, okay?

You'll probably be the first to know. You'll probably also thank me or someone like me, who saved your sorry-assed worthless carcass.

I'll be sure to let you know if anything like that ever happens, okay? Not holding my breath though.

You'll pee your pants a lot harder knowing you're going to die and are totally defenseless.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that fantasy. If someone was firing a rapid firearm at you, your little gun would really take them down, huh? SURRRE!

No, dunce. I'd be looking for some suitable cover so I would wait until said shithead shooter had to change magazines. My "little gun" has a 15-round magazine capacity plus one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines. That's 46 rounds of 9mm goodness. If I can't stop some greenhorn idiot who doesn't know shit about firearms with 46 rounds, then I deserve to have my ass shot off.

Yeah, way to go cowboy! Let us know what and if that ever happens anywhere in reality and not in your mind, okay?

You'll probably be the first to know. You'll probably also thank me or someone like me, who saved your sorry-assed worthless carcass.

I'll be sure to let you know if anything like that ever happens, okay? Not holding my breath though.

By all means, hold your breath as long as you can. You'd look nice with a blue color, almost like a Smurf.

I like Smurfs. :biggrin:

I travelled on business throughout Mississippi for years before this job, and customarily had my pistol in the truck with me. Legally. Never a problem. And I had a lockable toolbox bolted to the bed when I had to go into a building.

I'm also one of only two white males I know who doesn't own an AR-15 type rifle. LOL

Get an AK-47 instead. AR's are so over-rated. and require much less maintenance. :biggrin:
My friend who is a gun dealer said the ability to buy those are extremely hard and they usually cost around in the $3000.00 range. Just wanting one shows you are mentally unstable and shouldn't even possess a tiny pea shooter.

I travelled on business throughout Mississippi for years before this job, and customarily had my pistol in the truck with me. Legally. Never a problem. And I had a lockable toolbox bolted to the bed when I had to go into a building.

I'm also one of only two white males I know who doesn't own an AR-15 type rifle. LOL

Get an AK-47 instead. AR's are so over-rated. and require much less maintenance. :biggrin:
My friend who is a gun dealer said the ability to buy those are extremely hard and they usually cost around in the $3000.00 range. Just wanting one shows you are mentally unstable and shouldn't even possess a tiny pea shooter.
My friends just like to waste ammo. Seems dumb to me. I'd rather go to the gym or watch sports. and drink beer. (-:

Your friend who is supposedly a "gun dealer" is an idiot. My AK was $820 retail but I traded three guns for it that cost me $30 apiece from a garage sale.

Liberals are notoriously stupid, when it comes to the value of guns. That's why I ask every person having a garage sale if they have any guns, gun parts, or ammunition. Many of those liberals have some old $500 family heirloom firearm that's been collecting dust in their closet, and they're more than happy to take $20 for it.

It's almost like stealing candy from a baby. Ain't capitalism great? :laughing0301:

so tell me expert, how would a person with a hand gun take down a person shooting an AR-15 that shoots rounds what, about a hundred times faster than the hand gun?
Your ignorance is showing - a semi-auto handgun and an AR15 have exactly the same rate of fire
Further, rate of fire means little to nothing - positioning does; your argument is only valid if someone stands directly in front of the shooter ans engages him.
And tell me oh hero, would you face a guy shooting that kind of weapon with just a hand gun if you were directly in the line of fire like you and others expect the teachers and students to do?
Every minute, every day.
Not everyone is a coward, see, and would stand by and do nothing while innocents die - so don't project your mental and emotional inabilities on others.

Last edited:
Why do you keep avoiding my questions?
Why do you want to leave students and teachers defenseless?
Why do you want to leave the shooter unopposed until the police arrive?
Well?
Because they ARE defenseless up against the high powered guns the school shooters brought with them.
This is nonsense borne of ignorance. You know little to noting about guns, nor their use, and can only regurgitate talking points you don't understand.
Fact: It takes a single aimed shot to bring down a gunman.
Fact: Mass shooters choose gun free zones so they don't have to worry about people shooting back
Fact: You desire to leave children unprotected in a gun-free zone only enables these shooters.

No, rather than allow school employees the means to defend their kids you'd force them to watch the kids die.
In fact, you WANT to see them die because you know the only way you can push your agenda is to stand on their bodies and soak themselves in their blood.[

I don't give two shits if you carry a gun or not, trust me. Or, if you have pepper spray or a knife. What I do find funny is how you think you need to arm yourself so much in your paranoid mind.
We have no reason to carry a gun?
Why then do we need more gun control laws?

I'm finished here because I have things to do. If any of you want to walk around with a gun on your hip or across your back, have at it but don't think it makes you look like Wyatt Earp or Rambo because I seriously doubt any of you do.

My friend who is a gun dealer said the ability to buy those are extremely hard and they usually cost around in the $3000.00 range. J
He lied to you, or you're lying to us.
He's a she and she's also an NRA instructor so I would trust her before anyone here. She has come here and posted some facts only to be blown off by you so-called "experts"
I'd post innumerable listings of AKs that run -well- below $3K, but you;d choose to disbelieve.

My friend who is a gun dealer said the ability to buy those are extremely hard and they usually cost around in the $3000.00 range. J
He's a she and she's also an NRA instructor so I would trust her before anyone here. She has come here and posted some facts only to be blown off by you so-called "experts"

Screw the NRA. They aren't doing enough to protect my gun rights.

btw for what it's worth, crime went down in the "entertainment shopping" area near my house after armed citizens chased off one purse snatcher and got into a gun fight with another criminal.

Actually there are hundreds of stories of CCW citizens saving the day. Because they usually only get local coverage, you never hear about them unless you live in the area. But an internet search reveals pages of stories just like that.

Most of the time, you don't even need to use your weapon. Criminals are notorious for being cowards and even the presence of a weapon sends them scurrying under their rock.

That is absolutely correct. In most cases of CCW incidents, few result in actually firing the weapon, but it does happen from time to time.

What anti-gunners don't understand is that us being legally allowed to own and carry weapons actually helps them at the same time. A potential attacker has no idea who is armed and who is not. It's a risk attacking innocent people these days.

I'd post innumerable listings of AKs that run -well- below $3K, but you;d choose to disbelieve.

$3k might get you an authentic arsenal-built Romanian, Bulgarian, or Russian AK, but who has that kind of money? Mine's assembled in the US by a U.S company out of Hungarian parts. 5,000 rounds through her and all I've had to do is replace the trigger spring.

btw for what it's worth, crime went down in the "entertainment shopping" area near my house after armed citizens chased off one purse snatcher and got into a gun fight with another criminal.

Actually there are hundreds of stories of CCW citizens saving the day. Because they usually only get local coverage, you never hear about them unless you live in the area. But an internet search reveals pages of stories just like that.

Most of the time, you don't even need to use your weapon. Criminals are notorious for being cowards and even the presence of a weapon sends them scurrying under their rock.

That is absolutely correct. In most cases of CCW incidents, few result in actually firing the weapon, but it does happen from time to time.

What anti-gunners don't understand is that us being legally allowed to own and carry weapons actually helps them at the same time. A potential attacker has no idea who is armed and who is not. It's a risk attacking innocent people these days.

Like they say, "An armed society is a polite society." It takes all the fun out of robbing someone when there's the distinct possibility of being shot in the face or the groin and bleeding out before the EMTs can arrive.:biggrin:

I was married to an ex cop who still had his police 38 revolver. He took me to the shooting range to teach me how to shoot and I was about knocked on my butt firing the first shot. It was too powerful for me....I'm only 5'2" and 110 pounds. He then got me a snub 22 which I still have today but don't have any bullets for it any longer. He also told me that if I made the commitment to shoot, to aim for the chest and empty the gun.

I now have a good friend who owns a gun shop and she told me to get a pump action shot gun because the pumping sound alone should be enough to deter the intruder and if it didn't, the spray of the rounds would likely do the trick.

I have a couple of friends who have concealed permits and I know that anywhere we go, they have their guns with them. I don't want one and don't care if others have them. I really don't want to see any open carry because I feel that it is only done to either show off or is done to intimidate people, or both.

Finally, about the teachers, let me ask some of you this........how many of you would face a spray of bullets to try and take down the shooter? The shooter has the element of surprise on his side whereas the teacher would have to go and retrieve the gun from it's secured place, then, unless they were behind the shooter, would place themselves in the immediate path of the shooter. and who do you think the shooter would shoot next when he saw the teacher with the gun? Would any of you face a shooter with an AK-15 and try to take him down while he was firing? You'd be dead before you hit the floor.

If a shooter gets that close, the whole system at the school has failed. There are methods used in schools today that isolate the students and the teachers behind steel doors and concrete walls. The shooter has to go in far enough that there is enough time for the Teacher to react to get their students to the safe places. If the Teacher is in a shootout, the whole system failed. What good does it do a shooter to roam the empty hallways with nothing to shoot at while the Cops storm the place.

The only thing I can see wrong with your assessment is your AK-15, It's going to be either an AK-47 or an AR-15. But otherwise good writeup.
AR-15 is what I meant.....sorry. And as you've probably already seen, someone here would expect a teacher to face a spray of bullets to protect their child while being killed themselves because the shooter would kill them immediately and making their own children orphans. If this is expected of teachers, then those who expect it should home school their kids and keep them isolated in their own personal fortress. Oh, and not let them go to any malls as teens either, or anywhere else where the public gathers.

And, who do they think the shooter is going to take out first knowing there's an armed guard on duty. Like I said before, the shooter had the element of surprise on his side. And where was it that there was an actual armed guard on duty but he was too chicken to go into the building during the shooting?

One of the methods is to have a single entrance point with a trained security guard and at least one other trained security guard roaming. With an entrance that has X number of yards that the trained security guard can make a determination if there is a possible threat, he can alert the school and the other trained security guard can come post haste to his defense.

Notice, I said, Trained. An Armed Guard is just an armed guard which is like everyone else carrying a weapon. But a trained Security Guard will have stress training and have to go through at least a 1 day stress course every month which is a pass or fail. If he fails he finds alternative employment. Most of these Rexall Rangers would fail that Stress Course big time.

No, the semi auto version of the AK-47 is common and very inexpensive.
For example, the Norinco MAK-90 is a semi version I bought for $275, and it is in .223.
There are Hungarian and Romanian versions like the Century Arms, GP WASR AK-47, now around $500.
Of course you can pay more, for like the Finnish Valmet RK 62 version of the AK-47.
It is only the full auto versions are expensive and in limited quantity.

Forum List

Back