What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

You must be a millennial. Trump is successful because of the people who work for him. LMAO!!! He gave thousands jobs, but it was their finesse and daring that made him a billionaire. You are out of our league, Timothy.
Well don't take it from me, let trump speak for himself. He is just a brand. He claims it is his genuis but never says what that means. You are being led by your nose. He did house the homeless at one point in the 80's but that was only to have the middle class tenants leave the buildings so he could make his buildings and cater to the upper class. So yes screwing people over is trumps brand and he sells it well. Trump university was a joke. But hey he is your guy so you will love him no matter what. Lmao. if elected he will trample the constitution, probably worse then bush and obama after him did with the patriot act BS. But he will not last long because of his ego and thin skin he will quit.

Do you take a breath in between your sleazy talking points?

Not my talking points, everything is from trumps own mouth.

Spare us. Do you actually expect people to believe the swill you're dispensing?

Huh? Have you actually listened to any of Trumps speeches or whatever he calls them. Just listen to the man himself. Oh because I use his own words about him, he might try to sue me. You must not like the constitution because every speech he has goes against the founding documents of this country. This is the ultimate popularity contest for him. Lol. And you are buying him hook line and sinker. And the sheep follow.

The religious right are supporting trump now because he stands a chance of winning. They don't seem to care if he's a racist. They only care about electability. No sense in endorsing huckabee if he can't win.

And Christie backs trump. Does this confirm the GOP is the racist party?

What is even more bizarre is the circumstances.

I mean, if you were to have a field of Jack Kemp, Bob Dole, Pierre Dupont, Steve Forbes, John McCain, Al Haig, or even Phil Gramm and toss Donald Trump into the mix, I could understand the appeal. These other guys represent the old GOP in many ways are out of touch.

But in the 2016 election (if you believed the rhetoric from 2008 and 2012) they had a dyed-in-the-wool conservative in Ted Cruz who apparently is to the Constitution what Billy Graham is the Bible insofar as thinking we should be living by centuries old edicts. He is a moron from my standpoint as a liberal but from the Conservative standpoint he is exactly what every moron here said they wanted.

And once they got the chance to vote for one in a national election....they vote for someone else and the most liberal person running for the nomination of the GOP....

I usually dismiss conspiracy theories but this one really sounds as if there may be some traction to it; why else would the party of conservatives reject the man who is not on the most conservative but one who had a real chance at the nomination.

The way I see it it's not a liberal/ conservative thing. It's more about a political correctness thing.

Give the Republicans some credit. They are trying to change the party unlike the Democrats who simply march in lockstep and drifting further and further left.

Tea Party or Establishment, they all have promised us things and not delivered. That's because for the most part, they are professional politicians and their lives depend on staying in politics.

The message here is that we are sick of professional politicians. Say this and do that. Their only concern after getting elected is their reelection, and they are willing to sell their first born to get that reelection.

One of the attractions of Trump is that he doesn't care. If we elect him President, fine, he'll take the job. If we don't elect him President, fine, he's got plenty of other things to do. His life doesn't depend on politics or money. Therefore he means what he says. He doesn't back down from anybody including the politically correct leftist media.

So, we can expect all 24 GOP candidates to lose their Senate re-election campaigns then right? I mean, you said:

"Tea Party or Establishment, they all have promised us things and not delivered. That's because for the most part, they are professional politicians and their lives depend on staying in politics. "

We should be hearing about Senators like Ayotte, Portman and Rubio to get primaried then...right?

If they stand for re-election in the fall, it simply means that the GOP is no more (or less) angry at their members of congress than the Democrats.

Well when it comes to voting, most of us don't vote a candidate in because we love them so much, we are more concerned with keeping the worst candidate out.

Much like past elections, I won't be voting for Trump, Rubio, Cruz or even Kasich if he makes it. I'll be voting to keep Hillary out of the White House.

Maybe at a later date, you can let us know how it feels to have no spine or conviction. Not today. I'm proudly voting for HRC because she is the best qualified person to seek the office since Bush 41. That is a fact. It's great to not have to "settle" for one of her larger supporters.

She's also a criminal that hasn't been caught yet, and you're criticizing my voting criteria?

You may not admit it, but the only reason you'll vote for Hillary is to keep whoever the Republican nominee is out of office. She's under FBI investigation, she's loaded with baggage, she has conversations with dead people, she's up in the years and even has some medical problems to be concerned with, she thinks people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes, and this is somebody you really want to have access to the red button?

Of course not, nobody would. You (and all the other liberals) will vote for her to keep the Republican out.
I was worrying when we gave Obama the nomination I thought hillary was more electable.

Same reason rubio and kasich are still in it. You could never get a real Republican nominated. Cruz or huckabee for example. That's why you have so many rinos

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out
Ever noticed wgat direction Trump's nose is pointed when he's not speaking.

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!

You're not understanding the problem conservatives have with elitist snobs.
Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

Conservatives have no problem with CELEBRATING people who are successful.

Or even turning to them as leaders.

What pisses us off is the condescension we get from the Left Elitists.
Yes, I know you'd rather be patronized by Right Elitists.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

9 week fetuses aren't babies.
Over two months? Who says?
Me. They are not human beings because of their extremely low level of brain development. At that point they are a human embryo or fetus, but not a human being. The woman should have every right to terminate a pregnancy at that point for any reason whatsoever. The embryo/fetus at that point has absolutely zero rights, and absolutely zero reason to have any rights.
Oh, I thought someone that knew what they were talking about said so. Never mind.

Well don't take it from me, let trump speak for himself. He is just a brand. He claims it is his genuis but never says what that means. You are being led by your nose. He did house the homeless at one point in the 80's but that was only to have the middle class tenants leave the buildings so he could make his buildings and cater to the upper class. So yes screwing people over is trumps brand and he sells it well. Trump university was a joke. But hey he is your guy so you will love him no matter what. Lmao. if elected he will trample the constitution, probably worse then bush and obama after him did with the patriot act BS. But he will not last long because of his ego and thin skin he will quit.

Huh? Have you actually listened to any of Trumps speeches or whatever he calls them. Just listen to the man himself. Oh because I use his own words about him, he might try to sue me. You must not like the constitution because every speech he has goes against the founding documents of this country. This is the ultimate popularity contest for him. Lol. And you are buying him hook line and sinker. And the sheep follow.

The religious right are supporting trump now because he stands a chance of winning. They don't seem to care if he's a racist. They only care about electability. No sense in endorsing huckabee if he can't win.

There is nothing racist about Trump or his policies.

Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class.
Uh... sounds like a winner... the Intelligentsia at work. Despising the working class as untermenschen...
He should have said preferred race.

It would have been just as untrue.
White is the preferred race in this nation.

The laws give special treatment and protections to blacks and not to whites.

What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

This kind of person:

QUOTE=Odium
"The ultimate goal is white genocide. Plus any white "woman" that would lower themselves to the level of beastiality is better off ending the blood line they are ending...because something OBVIOUSLY got messed up in their genetics. My ex sister is a disgusting race mixing whore with 2 UGLY nigglets with their shit colored skin and kinky hair it must be depressing waking up every day to 2 kids that look NOTHING like you.I wouldn't know I married within my own race and have 4 awesome white children that have features of me and their mother."

The way I see it it's not a liberal/ conservative thing. It's more about a political correctness thing.

Give the Republicans some credit. They are trying to change the party unlike the Democrats who simply march in lockstep and drifting further and further left.

Tea Party or Establishment, they all have promised us things and not delivered. That's because for the most part, they are professional politicians and their lives depend on staying in politics.

The message here is that we are sick of professional politicians. Say this and do that. Their only concern after getting elected is their reelection, and they are willing to sell their first born to get that reelection.

One of the attractions of Trump is that he doesn't care. If we elect him President, fine, he'll take the job. If we don't elect him President, fine, he's got plenty of other things to do. His life doesn't depend on politics or money. Therefore he means what he says. He doesn't back down from anybody including the politically correct leftist media.

So, we can expect all 24 GOP candidates to lose their Senate re-election campaigns then right? I mean, you said:

"Tea Party or Establishment, they all have promised us things and not delivered. That's because for the most part, they are professional politicians and their lives depend on staying in politics. "

We should be hearing about Senators like Ayotte, Portman and Rubio to get primaried then...right?

If they stand for re-election in the fall, it simply means that the GOP is no more (or less) angry at their members of congress than the Democrats.

Well when it comes to voting, most of us don't vote a candidate in because we love them so much, we are more concerned with keeping the worst candidate out.

Much like past elections, I won't be voting for Trump, Rubio, Cruz or even Kasich if he makes it. I'll be voting to keep Hillary out of the White House.

Maybe at a later date, you can let us know how it feels to have no spine or conviction. Not today. I'm proudly voting for HRC because she is the best qualified person to seek the office since Bush 41. That is a fact. It's great to not have to "settle" for one of her larger supporters.

She's also a criminal that hasn't been caught yet, and you're criticizing my voting criteria?

You may not admit it, but the only reason you'll vote for Hillary is to keep whoever the Republican nominee is out of office. She's under FBI investigation, she's loaded with baggage, she has conversations with dead people, she's up in the years and even has some medical problems to be concerned with, she thinks people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes, and this is somebody you really want to have access to the red button?

Of course not, nobody would. You (and all the other liberals) will vote for her to keep the Republican out.
I was worrying when we gave Obama the nomination I thought hillary was more electable.

Same reason rubio and kasich are still in it. You could never get a real Republican nominated. Cruz or huckabee for example. That's why you have so many rinos

I disagree because I think Cruz would have it if not for Donald being in the race. And if he were nominated, I think that the country is about fed up with Obama and his policies. Without Trump, Cruz would likely be our next President, and he still may. Who knows?

Only if you can prove Trump is racist somehow, and I don't mean your fragile leftist definition of racism meaning you can't say the least negative thing about somebody that happens to be of a certain race.

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!

Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

What is Trumps accomplishment that qualifies him as a "successful" person?

Ohhhhhh, right, he has "money"...

Well, I guess that qualifies, especially in a society people worship "money"

I think electing him as your "president" is not enough
Rather you should make him your "prophet"
Or even maybe your "god"....

Money and fame are two common standards of measuring success in this country.

It is not credible that you didn't know that, so stop playing dumb.

He has my support for his Presidential Run.

You can save your hyperbole for someone else.

Nope.

The majority of the people in the entire world think you're stupid bigots. Don't lay all the blame for that deserved condescension on your fellow countrymen who happen to sit left of you on the political spectrum.

The Majority of the people in the world are then wrong.

And why are so many of those people trying to move to the nation that we built?

Oh, because the nations they built are shitholes.

Only if you can prove Trump is racist somehow, and I don't mean your fragile leftist definition of racism meaning you can't say the least negative thing about somebody that happens to be of a certain race.

And this is extra amusing because Seely gets accused of racism by that standard himself.

In an extremely well written letter to the editor in this morning's Los Angeles Times, a reader writes:

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump ..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class. The GOP has taken advantage of this by whipping up fear and anger among them. Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

I couldn't agree more. Trump is easily on of the most annoying people I have ever seen. His arrogance and lack of humility are exceeded only by his rudeness and obvious lack of class. Can you imagine any presidential candidate in the last 60 years conducting himself the way Trump does on a daily basis? I was listening to the most recent Republican "debate" the other night. Can you imagine Dwight David Eisenhower, Jack Kennedy or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan, saying anything even close to the things that Trump is saying? Of course not.

Times have changed, you say? It's a new dawn for the conducting of presidential campaigns, you say? Hogwash. Have the standards for President of the United States changed? I don't think so. This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!" I feel sadness for all of those who purport to support this arrogant jerk. How they are unable to see beyond his obvious facade is beyond me.

I have mixed emotions about who will ultimately get the Republican nomination. My sincere hope is that it will be Trump, for obvious reasons. It will insure a Democratic victory in November.

Someone desperate for a change from politics as usual

Oh, funny coming from a liberal.

Conservatives being "afraid of change" is one of your standard attacks.

Oh, funny coming from a liberal.

Conservatives being "afraid of change" is one of your standard attacks.

Last edited:

And this is extra amusing because Seely gets accused of racism by that standard himself.

We should be used to it by now. Every Presidential election, it's the same thing: Republicans are dumb,racist, sexist, homophobes.

Trump supporters are truly clueless, naïve, and delusional if they believe Trump will 'change' anything as president.

And Trump supporters can stow the garbage about however bad Trump might be he's 'better' than Clinton or Sanders, because nothing could be further from the truth.

Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!"

Lying along with propagating bigotry and intolerance is not 'telling it like it is.'

There is nothing bigoted about Trumps message or policies.

You are the one that is lying.

We should be used to it by now. Every Presidential election, it's the same thing: Republicans are dumb,racist, sexist, homophobes.
You left out kicking their puppies when no one is looking.

Forum List

Back