What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

I stopped reading this shit here.

Working Class Whites are not now, nor have been for quite a long time, been a member of any "preferred class".

Of course they are. If you and Jamal send in a resume, you are twice as likely to get an interview as Jamal is.
If you were black joey, you wouldn't have been fired as quickly form every job you ever had.

Huh? Have you actually listened to any of Trumps speeches or whatever he calls them. Just listen to the man himself. Oh because I use his own words about him, he might try to sue me. You must not like the constitution because every speech he has goes against the founding documents of this country. This is the ultimate popularity contest for him. Lol. And you are buying him hook line and sinker. And the sheep follow.
The religious right are supporting trump now because he stands a chance of winning. They don't seem to care if he's a racist. They only care about electability. No sense in endorsing huckabee if he can't win.

And Christie backs trump. Does this confirm the GOP is the racist party?

Only if you can prove Trump is racist somehow, and I don't mean your fragile leftist definition of racism meaning you can't say the least negative thing about somebody that happens to be of a certain race.

And this is extra amusing because Seely gets accused of racism by that standard himself.

We should be used to it by now. Every Presidential election, it's the same thing: Republicans are dumb,racist, sexist, homophobes.
You left out kicking their puppies when no one is looking.
People want a moderate. I talk to so many rational successful whites who believe in capitalism but understand the value of a government that defends us from enemies at home and abroad.

American corporations don't pay better than Mexican employers because they are nice, want to or because they are patriotic.

Republicans reveal their ignorance win they suggest liberals think corporations and rich people are the enemies. They are not enemies but make no mistake they are not our friends either they don't care about us they only care about making money and themselves

Here's some of the reason they are so nasty. tsk tsk

SNIP:
The Trend Continues=> Democrat Turnout Down 26% in 2016 Compared to 2008

Feb 27th, 2016 9:09 pm

After eight years of Obama – Republican turnout is breaking records across the country this year.

Democrat Party turnout has been light. That continued tonight in South Carolina.

In Iowa GOP turnout was up 57% and Democrat turnout was down 27%.
trunout-iowa-575x317.jpg

GOP Turnout in South Carolina was up 71% on Saturday compared to 8 years ago.

ALL of it here:
The Trend Continues=> Democrat Turnout Down 26% in 2016 Compared to 2008 - The Gateway Pundit

and you see the kind of people that supports the Democrats by that letter the Slimes posted and we can't leave out georgie . tsk tsk

Working Class Whites are not now, nor have been for quite a long time, been a member of any "preferred class".

Of course they are. If you and Jamal send in a resume, you are twice as likely to get an interview as Jamal is.
If you were black joey, you wouldn't have been fired as quickly form every job you ever had.
Are you defending POS white Joey? Maybe they should treat us all as good as black joey

The religious right are supporting trump now because he stands a chance of winning. They don't seem to care if he's a racist. They only care about electability. No sense in endorsing huckabee if he can't win.

And Christie backs trump. Does this confirm the GOP is the racist party?

Only if you can prove Trump is racist somehow, and I don't mean your fragile leftist definition of racism meaning you can't say the least negative thing about somebody that happens to be of a certain race.

And this is extra amusing because Seely gets accused of racism by that standard himself.

We should be used to it by now. Every Presidential election, it's the same thing: Republicans are dumb,racist, sexist, homophobes.
People want a moderate. I talk to so many rational successful whites who believe in capitalism but understand the value of a government that defends us from enemies at home and abroad.

American corporations don't pay better than Mexican employers because they are nice, want to or because they are patriotic.

Republicans reveal their ignorance win they suggest liberals think corporations and rich people are the enemies. They are not enemies but make no mistake they are not our friends either they don't care about us they only care about making money and themselves

Correct, just as employees could care less about the lives of their employers.

My employer is my boss. He's not my social worker. He's there to make money, and so am I.

If Jamal and I both apply to the same Ivy League university, Jamal gets an effective 230 point SAT bonus for his skin color.

If Jamal and I are both in the same company and both being treated like shit by some crappy supervisor, Jamal can file a hostile environment, and I cannot.

My employer is my boss. He's not my social worker. He's there to make money, and so am I.
It's unbelievable you still have to explain that to someone who's suppose to be an adult.

What about Cruz? What is non-Conservative about him?

The easier answer is what IS Conservative about him.... Nothing.

Besides the fact that he was born in another country (citizenship issues aside), the fact that he has been part of a go-along to get-along MAJORITY in Congress, and that I have not heard one word from him about actual CONSERVATIVE policy from his mouth this campaign season.

The problem is "conservative" has translated to mean compromising your ideals, to the views of many voters. We have seen candidates who throw around that term as if were some pride label, but they haven't earned it. When it comes to standing up to what you claim yourself to be, they cave and spend and go along with whatever the liberal democrats want them to do. We have seen it with President Obama, and the conservative voice is angry. We find the voters today are stating in so many words "if you will not stand for the values that you pound your chest and say you have, we will look to someone outside of your reach ... outside of the establishment. We WILL look to someone who will not ignore those issues and concerns we have been demanded from you through a new elected House and Senate majority. We are tired of more of the same."

Since Trump has taken the stage, immigration enforcement hasn't gone away, unchecked refugees coming from a region where terrorism thrives has not gone away. Issues that are the concern for many Americans, regardless of the tone and the way it's come across, ARE topics that are going to be forced upon candidates to address and take accountability for. This is a fueled anger that says the government must answer to us, and not the other way around. Voters are tired of the same old "politics" from politicians who answer to anyone else but the American voter, so they are going outside of the establishment to find a voice who is just as angry with the system going on as it's always been, as much as the voters are. Trump is not the most polished of politicians, but he is in touch with the anger that is resonating from those issues that have been ignored for far too long.

What if your employer is making all the profits and stops giving you raises every year for 30 years?

In a good economy you could go somewhere else but the competition arguments don't cut it when we have the market flooded with workers.

I went to lunch with my pharmaceutical rep buddy yesterday. He is just happy he survived all the cuts after the bush recession. This isn't the kind of economy where you can just go to another pharma company. Then you'll have to move. Long story short is in this post 90s economy, people are stuck where they are and just glad to be working. No one has leverage to ask for a raise.

This is why trumps popular. He admits you sent too many jobs overseas

What if your employer is making all the profits and stops giving you raises every year for 30 years?

In a good economy you could go somewhere else but the competition arguments don't cut it when we have the market flooded with workers.

I went to lunch with my pharmaceutical rep buddy yesterday. He is just happy he survived all the cuts after the bush recession. This isn't the kind of economy where you can just go to another pharma company. Then you'll have to move. Long story short is in this post 90s economy, people are stuck where they are and just glad to be working. No one has leverage to ask for a raise.

AND flooded the labor market with immigrants.

Employers make all the profits because that's why they have the business. Your pay comes from the profits. How does that confuse you? Off shore work is done because of the high costs here. What I don't get is why someone with little to no knowledge shares the misinformation so freely, it's like a self flagulation or something.

Employers make all the profits because that's why they have the business. Your pay comes from the profits. How does that confuse you? Off shore work is done because of the high costs here. What I don't get is why someone with little to no knowledge shares the misinformation so freely, it's like a self flagulation or something.

How do we get an economy where the worker can leave to go get a better wage elsewhere?

I didn't send jobs anywhere. The government doesn't send jobs anywhere. Companies send jobs elsewhere.

The thing is to get into a career where there is a lot of demand. If we could stop foreigners from entering this country to work, our wages would increase and you could find a better paying job.

How do we get an economy where the worker can leave to go get a better wage elsewhere?
Reagan showed the country how long ago. I served businesses and there were new ones popping up every day. Sometimes the best way to get a pay raise it to start your own business.

If Jamal and I both apply to the same Ivy League university, Jamal gets an effective 230 point SAT bonus for his skin color.

If Jamal and I are both in the same company and both being treated like shit by some crappy supervisor, Jamal can file a hostile environment, and I cannot.

Also if Jamal can't get an interview because of his name, he can change his name to an American one. He can change it to Bob, Sam, Chris just to name a few.

I had a friend who changed his name. It was a simple court visit with his lawyer and about ten minutes of his time.

I didn't send jobs anywhere. The government doesn't send jobs anywhere. Companies send jobs elsewhere.

The thing is to get into a career where there is a lot of demand. If we could stop foreigners from entering this country to work, our wages would increase and you could find a better paying job.

Not everyone can get into a career where their is a "lot of demand".

Do we ignore their interests? Do we feel a need to "punish" them with malignant neglect?

Reagan showed the country how long ago. I served businesses and there were new ones popping up every day. Sometimes the best way to get a pay raise it to start your own business.

I have a good friend who married a guy with a good job at a factory.

Shortly there after he lost that job.

THis guy is not a bad guy but he is not the guy to go out start his own business.

He now has a crappy job.

This has really fucked up the lives of these two people.

Yes. Some of it reflects their personal shortcomings. THat's true.

That does not mean that they are not American citizens and their their interests should not be considered in making economic policy.

Also if Jamal can't get an interview because of his name, he can change his name to an American one. He can change it to Bob, Sam, Chris just to name a few.

I had a friend who changed his name. It was a simple court visit with his lawyer and about ten minutes of his time.

We have certainly seen it demonstrated that the hoped for self esteem building from celebrating their heritage has not been very helpful.

To say the least.

Forum List

Back