What sort of man supports abortion?

Absolutely PURE EVIL, and a liberal sickness that infects the country!

For those of you who DON'T want to watch it, it shows an intact baby...outside the womb!! ALIVE!!!!! Twitching! They DISECT IT, like a fucking FROG in Biology class! I cannot believe I just saw this!

6:00 and 9:00 minutes...

Those are very large, human looking zygotes...

So sad.
People receive a blessing and literally throw it away.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not at all. The USA has been blessed with a Supreme Court that protects us from religious zealots, so that we don't end up like the theocracies that control the governments of Middle East countries. Many of us not only respect our system of government, but are grateful for it every day. While we understand that some do not agree with us, we are insulated by law from their attempt to control the most personal aspects of our lives.

Of course, you do have the option of starting a movement to amend the constitution, if you are so inclined.

"we are insulated by law from their attempt to control the most personal aspects of our lives."

What do you call ObamaCare, forcing millions to PAY MORE for their medical treatment, while forcing many employers to cut workers time to under 30 hours a week, just to stay solvent?

Vigil, I know that you have a limited attention span, but please try to stay within a couple of miles of the topic of this OP.

Absolutely PURE EVIL, and a liberal sickness that infects the country!

For those of you who DON'T want to watch it, it shows an intact baby...outside the womb!! ALIVE!!!!! Twitching! They DISECT IT, like a fucking FROG in Biology class! I cannot believe I just saw this!

6:00 and 9:00 minutes...

Those are very large, human looking zygotes...

So sad.
People receive a blessing and literally throw it away.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not at all. The USA has been blessed with a Supreme Court that protects us from religious zealots, so that we don't end up like the theocracies that control the governments of Middle East countries. Many of us not only respect our system of government, but are grateful for it every day. While we understand that some do not agree with us, we are insulated by law from their attempt to control the most personal aspects of our lives.

Of course, you do have the option of starting a movement to amend the constitution, if you are so inclined.

"we are insulated by law from their attempt to control the most personal aspects of our lives."

What do you call ObamaCare, forcing millions to PAY MORE for their medical treatment, while forcing many employers to cut workers time to under 30 hours a week, just to stay solvent?

Vigil, I know that you have a limited attention span, but please try to stay within a couple of miles of the topic of this OP.

You bring it up, I quote you, showing you haven't a fucking idea of what you are talking about, and you have the balls to tell me to stay on topic.... Typical liberal piece of shit! BUT you are entertaining, watching you make an ass of yourself!

If I were a man I would be against abortion -- to the extreme.
A man has ZERO say if a woman decides to kill his son/daughter.
His say ends when the underpants hit the floor. Deal with it.

There are plenty of safe ways to preserve "his" choice, including keeping it in his pants eh?
All sexually active men should have vasectomies; they are reversable. No man who can get a woman pregnant should be haveing sex unless he is in a secure, strong marriage and wants children.

"A vasectomy is considered a permanent method of birth control. Vasectomy reversal (vasovasostomy) reconnects the tubes (vas deferens) that were cut during a vasectomy.

Vasectomy reversal
is usually an outpatient procedure (without an overnight stay in the hospital). Spinal or general anesthesia is commonly used to ensure that you stay completely still during the surgery.

The chances of vasectomy reversal success depend on how much time has passed between the vasectomy and the reversal. Over time, additional blockages can form, and some men develop antibodies to their own sperm.

The surgery is more complicated and takes more time when blockage between the vas deferens and the epididymis requires correction (vasoepididymostomy).

What To Expect After Surgery
Vasectomy reversal usually takes from 2 to 4 hours, followed by a few more hours for recovery from the anesthetic. You can expect to go home the same day."

Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)

Also, a vasectomy has no effect on sexual performance or pleasure. There are so many unwanted children in the world because men are afraid of having a vasectomy. Men need to take much more responsibility for birth control. A vasectomy, for example, is a far, far simplier procedure than a woman having her tubes tied.

A man who supports abortion supports infanticide.
They are nothing alike. Your God had no problem with that however. It's very OT.
They are EXACTLY the same. Murdering a child in the womb is no different than murdering a child outside the womb. Sadly you and those like you want to believe in fairy tales to justify murder.

Negative a 4 week embryo cannot live outside of my body. In fact, most doctors will not claim viability until at least 22-24 weeks.

That, sir, is fact.

Out of the two of us, I suspect you believe in a great many more fairy tales than I because my opinions are based on scientific evidence and not some celestial North Korea my mother and father warned me about.
Why have you distorted the debate...rhetorical question.

Viability means nothing. Murder is MURDER.

Men should have no say in the matter.

As a woman, this being my father's account in case of confusion, I completely disagree. what if the man wants a child? half that child is of his blood and creation. Why should he have no say? A woman can murder his child simply because she chooses not to carry it? That's disgusting. Anyone who feels this way, carries no heart beneath their ribs. The child growing in that woman's stomach is his as well. It is a decision made between both partners, not just one.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, Mr Man, but the ultimate decision belongs to the woman. I do think most women keep in mind, when making that very important decision, whether the man is going to be in the picture or not, however, I cannot speak for all women. And whether you like it or not, it is her body, and it is her choice.

if your truly believe that, they should be release of all financial liability if the mother chooses to give birth

Nice try.

If you truly want equality of the sexes, then you would have to support this.

A woman covering 100% of finances for raising a child is not equality, doofus.

If she's the only one that want's it, it is. I thought it was about choice.

So if a man is willing to pay he can have a say in an abort/no abort decision?

No, and your comparison is not valid.

Why isn't it valid?

Because women cannot give birth to wars, firefighters, or policemen. (eye roll)

Nothing to do with how you are seeing it.

The argument is men have no say, the reason is women are the only ones who get pregnant.

Well firefighters are the only ones who usually fight fires, so that means only firefighters get a say on fire funding, and other fire fighting related activities?

I think you should stop talking about lady parts, you are not qualified.

I think I can talk about whatever I want, and you can go to hell.

It's not the parts we are talking about, it's the consequences. Consequences women have power over, and men do not. If equality is your true goal, why is this acceptable?

Pregnancy is one of the easiest things a man or woman can prevent, but the pro-abort people think most men and women are just too dumb, so they think murdering the unborn must continue to keep the population of undesirables down.

"What sort of man supports abortion?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

No one 'supports' abortion, man or woman.

Everyone opposes abortion, and seeks the end of the practice.

The conflict indeed concerns how to end the practice, where those who wish to 'ban' abortion advocate for a 'solution' that is un-Constitutional, violates the privacy rights of women, and serves solely to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Bullshit.

if your truly believe that, they should be release of all financial liability if the mother chooses to give birth

Nice try.

If a woman decides to raise a child on her own, even though the father doesn't want to participate, he still owes that child support. He made a choice by not keeping is peter in his pants. It takes two to tango. If you disagree, please give us a sample of your sales pitch to the judge.

Nice try.

If a woman decides to raise a child on her own, even though the father doesn't want to participate, he still owes that child support. He made a choice by not keeping is peter in his pants. It takes two to tango. If you disagree, please give us a sample of your sales pitch to the judge.

So only women get a choice post coitus? Where is the equality in that?

"Philippa Taylor is the Head of Public Policy at the Christian Medical Fellowship in the UK. She says, “We have to consider the possibility that perhaps women are not always making choices that they really want to make, as men absolve themselves of their responsibility in decision- making. A choice is no choice if there are not equal (supported) alternatives.”
Men Often Support Abortion More Than Women, And There’s a Reason Why

Men who support abortion typically believe they have the right to coerce women to get abortion.

Men who support abortion don't want to support their offspring.

Men who support abortion believe they have a right to sex with women who aren't in a position to raise a child.

Men who support abortion are generally great supporters of the sex industry in all it's forms.

Men who support abortion are often involved in human trafficking.

And the industry tells them that they should feel free to tell women what they "want" (abortion) even if the woman doesn't, in order to *help* her make the right decision for *her*:

"You may think it’s better to support whatever she wants, or you may not want to influence her too much. But, it’s important to tell her how you feel...."

And if you are a man and feel morally bereft because you've coerced a woman into killing her baby, get over it: "If you still think abortion is morally wrong, the solution lies in forgiveness--from yourself, from her, from God." Men and Abortion

"Many men favor abortion for their own reason...They want to be able to have sexual relations without bearing responsibility if a child results....
this has always been the chief reason why abortions occur at all. Though pro-abortion rhetoric depicts the decision to abort as a woman's declaration of independence from male control -- an assertion of her 'right to control her own body' -- the reality is usually that she has found herself both dependent on a man and under his control and feels that abortion is a last ugly option."
"The unmarried father used to be "expected to take his share of the responsibility. The decent thing to do...was to offer marriage. Now he need only ask, 'What are you going to do?' The question conveys the message: 'It's not my problem.' Or he may be more blunt, pressuring her to abort or threatening not to support the child if she goes ahead and gives birth."

America's Future -- Why Men Support Abortion "Rights" -- Week of November 3, 1996

What kind of man supports abortion.......

A dad ...

What do you want us to do disown our daughters if she choses ?

No, and your comparison is not valid.

Why isn't it valid?

Because women cannot give birth to wars, firefighters, or policemen. (eye roll)

Nothing to do with how you are seeing it.

The argument is men have no say, the reason is women are the only ones who get pregnant.

Well firefighters are the only ones who usually fight fires, so that means only firefighters get a say on fire funding, and other fire fighting related activities?

I think you should stop talking about lady parts, you are not qualified.

I think I can talk about whatever I want, and you can go to hell.

It's not the parts we are talking about, it's the consequences. Consequences women have power over, and men do not. If equality is your true goal, why is this acceptable?

Oh, but men do have power. They can keep it in their pants.

Forum List

Back