What Would Jesus Fly?

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
Why do people give up their hard earned money to these con men?

Pastor Asks 200,000 Of His Loyal Followers To Give Him $65 Million To Buy New Private Jet

Pastor Creflo Dollar (yes, that’s actually his name) may already own a mansion in Atlanta, a multi-million dollar apartment in New York City and travel in style, but apparently what he could really use is an upgraded private jet. The one he has is old and totally lame. The price tag? Just $65 million.

If that sounds like a lot, Pastor Dollar calculated it out and decided that if just 200,000 people were to hand over $300 a piece to him, the plane would be financed with no problem.

gulfstream-private-jet-g650-1024x768.jpg

Full story @ Addicting Info Pastor Asks 200 000 Of His Loyal Followers To Give Him 65 Million To Buy New Private Jet

car236h5.jpg

Money is the only reason for religion to exist. People can worship their choice of invisible sky fairy without belonging to a religion. Religion validates their wacko beliefs and its expensive to buy your way into "heaven".

What a racket.

Why do people give up their hard earned money to these con men?

Pastor Asks 200,000 Of His Loyal Followers To Give Him $65 Million To Buy New Private Jet

Pastor Creflo Dollar (yes, that’s actually his name) may already own a mansion in Atlanta, a multi-million dollar apartment in New York City and travel in style, but apparently what he could really use is an upgraded private jet. The one he has is old and totally lame. The price tag? Just $65 million.

If that sounds like a lot, Pastor Dollar calculated it out and decided that if just 200,000 people were to hand over $300 a piece to him, the plane would be financed with no problem.

gulfstream-private-jet-g650-1024x768.jpg

Full story @ Addicting Info Pastor Asks 200 000 Of His Loyal Followers To Give Him 65 Million To Buy New Private Jet

car236h5.jpg

He sounds like : Pastor Cash

Has Mr. Dollar stopped beating his daughter yet? Not a joke, he actually does. :)

I just read something about that.

This guy is a sharp dresser! He's got some fancy suits!

Like all tv clergy he's a charlatan.

TV has nothing to do with it though.

No matter the venue, shearing the sheep is a lucrative scam.

I've met a number of clergy I thought were sincere from a variety of denominations and religions. They're not all scamming.

Religion and the whole god myth is the biggest and most successful scam in our planet's history.

This is BS. Jesus Evangelized on foot and so should he.

Mathew 6:19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.20"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal.

Mathew 19:23And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Mathew 7:21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Last edited:

Why? He won't find enough sheep to fleece for the green to buy a new jet but he'll get a tidy sum.

Why do people give up their hard earned money to these con men? Because the con men tell them what they want to hear.

If you would like to post your MasterCard # I'll make a generous donation to Mr. Fleece the Flock in your name. Trust me. I'll ask Jeebus to bless you.

Why? He won't find enough sheep to fleece for the green to buy a new jet but he'll get a tidy sum.

Why do people give up their hard earned money to these con men? Because the con men tell them what they want to hear.

If you would like to post your MasterCard # I'll make a generous donation to Mr. Fleece the Flock in your name. Trust me. I'll ask Jeebus to bless you.

Ain't nothing new under the sun. Christians need to pay better attention to what the bible actually says because this was predicted to happen 2000 years ago.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Here's how Jesus said to evangelize. Does this sound like a evangelist should have a private jet,two pricey houses,and two Rolls Royces?
Luke 10 King James Version (KJV)
10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

Forum List

Back