What's Wrong with Public Education: Society

Your ignorance concerning 'evil' and how it works is a personal problem you have. We are not all blinded like you in that department.

Yeah, I'm sure you think "the Devil" is a real thing, so having a conversation about evil with you is kind of pointless.

The thing is, you see evil. I see a bunch of kids who did something really stupid, as kids are wont to do. I did stupid things when I was a teen, so did most of us.

I just didn't have facebook to live-stream the dumbest things I ever did...

But here's the thing. When black teens do something stupid, like these four knuckleheads, a dumb-ass like you talks about evil.

When a white kid like Dylan Roof does something even more evil, you guys talk about "mental illness".
Your precepts are all f'd. Both were evil acts of mentally deficient people.

And so.... it sounds like from your postings you are attempting to do the same for these other misfits.

Quite the contrary, i'm just noting the disparity.

Again, as bad as this was, NO ONE DIED.

Roof Killed nine people while they prayed in Church.

Yet which one got sympathy in the press?
Take it up with the "press" as that seems to be where your issue lies.

the press is only a reflection of our culture.

When a white boy does something truly horrific, our racist society wants to know why. So we do all this speculation about his mental state. We wonder if he was mentally ill.

But when some black kids bully a retarded man, well, they must just be "evil".

These savages were students at one time or they are students now. How would you like to be a teacher and attempt to teach them in the classroom? Schools are full of these types. They are products of the rap culture that permeates our society.
Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN.com

A lot of this is because there isn't a desire in society to make society something. It's a can't do society where people just end up becoming believers in whatever bullshit takes their fancy and reality takes a side step for this nonsense.

The rich control the country and are perfectly happy to let this happen, because it means they continue to control people who are easy to manipulate.

the press is only a reflection of our culture.

When a white boy does something truly horrific, our racist society wants to know why. So we do all this speculation about his mental state. We wonder if he was mentally ill.

But when some black kids bully a retarded man, well, they must just be "evil".
Again you do nothing more than project from your own personal precepts. Kids that gather together to pick on or abuse another individual be they white or black have personal issues that stem from their upbringing; that can be related back to their own personal lives. It is my opinion that at some point in their lives a door was opened or a seed of discontent was planted somewhere in their brains. In that parents have the responsibility first and foremost. Schools play the secondary part in there.

Most kids that age don't do stuff like this. so, um, no.

I'm sure this isolated incident of juvenile deliquency will add to the whole sense of white persecution, though.

Like most of you gave a shit about this mentally disabled man before this incident happened when you slashed the shit out of special needs programs to give tax cuts to millionaires.
It's a hate crime.....

It's a hate crime against DISABLED PEOPLE. You know, like the guy Trump mocked and made fun of.

You mean the LIE about the man Trump mocked?

What lie? It's right there on video. You people would deny say black is white if Trump said it was so.

Google is your friend. It was a lie, AKA "fake news".

Bullshit. I watched the rally live on TV. That wasn't faked at all.

These savages were students at one time or they are students now. How would you like to be a teacher and attempt to teach them in the classroom? Schools are full of these types. They are products of the rap culture that permeates our society.

Most kids that age don't do stuff like this. so, um, no.

I'm sure this isolated incident of juvenile deliquency will add to the whole sense of white persecution, though.

Like most of you gave a shit about this mentally disabled man before this incident happened when you slashed the shit out of special needs programs to give tax cuts to millionaires.
It's a hate crime.....
Yes it was a hate crime...and will be persecuted as such...even tho RWrs hate "hate crime" charges.

Don't blame public education or society for the behavior of those miscreants, put the blame where it belongs on the PARENTS, it's about time people start taking personal responsibility for their children's behavior, either that or don't have kids.

"Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent." -- Bob Keeshan
Thugs wouldn't be in the public schools if it wasn't for douche bags like you who insist they have a right to be there.

Again you do nothing more than project from your own personal precepts. Kids that gather together to pick on or abuse another individual be they white or black have personal issues that stem from their upbringing; that can be related back to their own personal lives. It is my opinion that at some point in their lives a door was opened or a seed of discontent was planted somewhere in their brains. In that parents have the responsibility first and foremost. Schools play the secondary part in there.

You are going ot keep avoiding the point.

White kid does something evil- must be mental illness.

Minority kid does something evil- must be their upbringing. Or their religion if they're Muslim. Or the Public Schools... Or whatever crap you want to blame.

You are going ot keep avoiding the point.

White kid does something evil- must be mental illness.

Minority kid does something evil- must be their upbringing. Or their religion if they're Muslim. Or the Public Schools... Or whatever crap you want to blame.
What that is your "point". It is not an avoidance it is a perspective that you are pushing. A reminder for you "Forums > US Discussion > Politics >
What's Wrong with Public Education: Society" since you obviously are not willing to discuss from the OP without interjecting your personal slanted or twisted precepts.

Thugs wouldn't be a problem if schools were allowed to kick them out as in the old days.

Kids can be removed from schools.

Thugs wouldn't be a problem if schools were allowed to kick them out as in the old days.

They seldom are.

They seldom are.

More often than you might think, but it's a process.

They seldom are.

Yeah, a process that takes years and costs many thousands of dollars in legal fees. That's what's wrong with it.

They seldom are.

Yeah, a process that takes years and costs many thousands of dollars in legal fees. ...

No, not that hard.

It's a hate crime.....

It's a hate crime against DISABLED PEOPLE. You know, like the guy Trump mocked and made fun of.

You mean the LIE about the man Trump mocked?

What lie? It's right there on video. You people would deny say black is white if Trump said it was so.

Google is your friend. It was a lie, AKA "fake news".

Bullshit. I watched the rally live on TV. That wasn't faked at all.

Trump had no idea that the man had any kind of disability that he was was showing with the flailing arms. The man cannot MOVE his arms!

That's like mocking someone with a speech impediment as though they can't walk.

Forum List

Back