When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day, one has to wonder why Trump supporters...

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.
I think what you do really understand is what you are so desperately trying to hide or hide from [in your safe place no doubt] is that unlike any other GOP [or liberal] president, trump is a very real and legitimate threat to bring down the liberal infrastructure [even if he is little else]...these protests are all thats left of all the political avenues you have/had...and it is my opinion that when all is said and done he [or they] will have so over stacked the SCOTUS that the final word on everything that determines the direction of this country will be in the hands of the right for generations to come...these may just be the "sweetest" of grapes talking but a real and deserving candidate from the left could have and would have avoided this mess the left has created for itself.

Last edited:
Tens of thousands out of a population of how many?
IMG_0500.JPG

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

Stop yer whining ya wuss. Grow up.

Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just make sure you don't become what you say you oppose.

He's already that person.....

How freaking stupid can you get when you protest a President who has barely been in office a month? Most of those dummies on the street had no idea why they were there except to collect $20 or $50 cash. Actually it's a credit to the Soros propaganda machine.

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is.
You are all kinds of mixed up. I worked yesterday, along with millions of others. When I have time off I have better things to do than protest democracy. I don't remember all the protests against Obama. That should speak to you but it can't. You're just too stupid and arrogant (never a good combination).

But no, libs pissing their baby diapers is a good thing. I want you there, crying like the spoiled babies you are. I've known it for decades, now all of America knows it.

Astroturf.

Keep it up. You all look like the deranged fools that you are.

Astroturf? Isn't that what Democrats said about the Koch Bros. and the Tea Party. How did that turn out for the Democrats? Keep believing the lie that Soros is funding this. Really, please do.

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.

I personally think the Dems and the MSM are shooting themselves he foot by over reacting and over demonstrating to Trump. They are playing right into his hands. They have to be smarter and play the long game.
That means you are very young, so careful with throwing around the "in our lifetimes" assertion. Reagan and Bush were demonized as well. This is what lefties do when they are out of power. They seek to take it by force.

They do not speak for America but they think they do and we'll eventually cave to their demands. It. Ain't. Happening.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

He won the election.

He is the president.

It's you that should quit trying to pretend otherwise.

You are the head pussy. All you can do is whine and complain.

You lost.

Suck on it.

God forbid that people should care about a lying, con artist who is frightening your allies, and giving aid and comfort to your enemies, while attacking your media.

Astroturf.

Keep it up. You all look like the deranged fools that you are.

Astroturf? Isn't that what Democrats said about the Koch Bros. and the Tea Party. How did that turn out for the Democrats? Keep believing the lie that Soros is funding this. Really, please do.
When it became evident that the TEA Party had become infiltrated by GOP lackeys, it got abandoned by people.

The same cannot be said for the insane moonbats that are Astroturfing the "protests" (riots) and town halls. This is their now job.

God forbid that people should care about a lying, con artist who is frightening your allies, and giving aid and comfort to your enemies, while attacking your media.
I'll bet you were just as alarmed and outraged for the last nine years or so, weren't you?

Or probably not.

I'll bet you were just as alarmed and outraged for the last nine years or so, weren't you?

Or probably not.

The self-deception is astounding.....she doesn't recognize how deftly she has described Obama.

Astroturf.

Keep it up. You all look like the unhinged fools that you are.
10s of thousands of people are all unhinged huh?

Tens of thousands of people is a tiny fraction of a percent of people in this country. If unhinged people gathered together they would probably be at the same level or even higher.

And I think it can be indisputably argued that protesting reality, that Donald trump is indeed your president if you are a citizen, easily qualifies as unhinged.

If tens of thousands of people gathered to protest the laws of gravity or claiming the earth was flat, would you hesitate to consider them unhinged?

Talk to me when they actually start to do something other than whine. When they start executing politicians and taking good over town halls, state houses, etc.... until then they're all talk, so far as I'm concerned.

Agree, this is the first President that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower upon the announcement that he won, and his communication with the outside world was reduced to a tweeter account. Since then there's been massive protests.

But is interesting is what is going on at Republican Town Hall meetings across this country. This is Salt Lake City, and I doubt you could count 30 Democrats that live there. IOW--Republicans are pissed too.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

What Republicans have done is awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. Paybacks are coming in 2018 and again in 2020. It's going to be 2010 all over again, except this time it's going to be all BLUE.

This is the first president who could barricade himself in trump towers because that's where he lives

He won the election.

He is the president.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Good grief... you loons crack me up. You realize you come off nuttier than the birthers, right?

He won the election.

He is the president.

You lost.

Suck on it.
I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.

I personally think the Dems and the MSM are shooting themselves he foot by over reacting and over demonstrating to Trump. They are playing right into his hands. They have to be smarter and play the long game.

If that's his point he is failing to make it because tens of thousands looks exactly like its partisan posturing.

In fact since it looks like only tens of thousand its looking like less are protesting. Not surprising

He won the election.

He is the president.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Yes, he won.
Yes, he is president.
He's still a spoiled idiot who is in over his head, doesn't have the slightest idea what to do next, and is an embarrassment to the country.

For someone who doesn't know what he is doing he certainly is busy doing it

10s of thousands of petulant Hillary voters still haven't figured out, we don't live near you, we aren't affected by your childish hissy fits.

If we can't see it from our house, it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back