When Did This Become Trump's Economy?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And why? (As in what did he do?)

This question is directed mostly to self-professed Conservatives, Republicans and other assorted rightwingers.

This question is directed mostly to self-professed Conservatives, Republicans and other assorted rightwingers.
January 21, 2017. not sure what you're after.
This goes with what I've been saying since that date actually...

Republicans and rightwingers were going on and on and crowing about how terrible the economy was, until 1 day after Trump took Office. Just. One. Day.

Think on that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It became Trumps the minute he started fucking with it (tariffs...tax cuts)

I’m not simply a self-confessed conservative but I’ll answer your question seriously.

There are many reasons that this economy is Trump’s. Some, but not all of them are:

1. 0bama was a self-confessed enemy of free enterprise. He stated as much in his books. Just the fact that he left improved the economy.

2. Another enemy of the free market, Hillary Clinton, was defeated.

3. Trump, a champion of capitalism and the free market was elected.

4. Reduced taxes and reduced federal regulations, improved the economy the most.

5. The friendliness of the country and especially the government (IOW the business climate) toward business has a huge effect on the market and the health of the economy. The Trump led, GOP ruled government provided a friendly environment for business.

I’m not simply a self-confessed conservative but I’ll answer your question seriously.

There are many reasons that this economy is Trump’s. Some, but not all of them are:

1. 0bama was a self-confessed enemy of free enterprise. He stated as much in his books. Just the fact that he left improved the economy.

4. Reduced taxes and reduced federal regulations, improved the economy the most.

5. The friendliness of the country and especially the government (IOW the business climate) toward business has a huge effect on the market and the health of the economy. The Trump led, GOP ruled government provided a friendly environment for business.
Put a timeline on this.

Also, explain exactly how just leaving improves the ENTIRE economy.

It doesn't make sense, it's just a talking point. Please expound.

According to the left, it’s Trump’s economy every time there’s bad news and it’s 0bama’s economy every time there’s good news.
And vice versa for the Right, of course.
oh no no no, we don't play blame games like you leftists. you're just flat out fking wrong there junior. Nope, good or bad, it's trump's economy since 1/21/17. simply put.

Trump's economy has been framed by the chaos in the markets, markets which ended 2018 way below the way they began.

2017 was a great year for investors, and that was before Trump's Tariff FUBAR. It seems everything and everyone Trump touches is harmed. He is solely responsible for the Government Shutdown, and only those with no moral compass - the callous conservatives - support this man-child.

Trump's biggest lie yet maybe when he claimed Speaker Pelosi didn't want the American People to hear the truth, when he delivered the SOTU message.

Here is a summary of what he will say:

I am the greatest President in our nation's history, the Panacea of all the Obama and the dirty Democrats created. I am the world's best negotiator, I know more than the MSM which lies about me because they don't like me.

Pelosi and her other commies shut down our government, and have put 800,000 thousand beautiful and wonderful people and their lovely families out of work just to spite me.

I will not be moved or bow to their blackmail, let them eat cake before unless I get my 5.7 Billion Dollars which I promised the American People.

God is on my side.

The sad thing about this, he actually believes it.

According to the left, it’s Trump’s economy every time there’s bad news and it’s 0bama’s economy every time there’s good news.
And vice versa for the Right, of course..
oh no no no, we don't play blame games like you leftists. you're just flat out fking wrong there junior. Nope, good or bad, it's trump's economy since 1/21/17. simply put.
Too funny. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that, too.

Put a timeline on this.

Also, explain exactly how just leaving improves the ENTIRE economy.

It doesn't make sense, it's just a talking point. Please expound.

It’s not a talking point. It is a product of business outlook. Get Clinton, expected increase taxes and regulation = investment dollars flow overseas. Get Trump, expected decrease in tax and regulation = investment dollars flow domestically.

For you to stomp your feet like you just don’t understand is funny at this point. The Democrats are bad for business because they want to steal from business and the working class to take care of those who don’t want to take care of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well since it is the truth, yep.

The US economy advanced an annualized 3.4 percent on quarter in the third quarter of 2018, slightly below earlier estimates of a 3.5 percent growth, final figures showed. It follows a 4.2 percent expansion in the previous period which was the highest since the third quarter of 2014. Personal consumption expenditures (PCE) and exports were revised down, and private inventory investment was revised up. However, the general picture of economic growth remains the same. GDP Growth Rate in the United States averaged 3.22 percent from 1947 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 16.70 percent in the first quarter of 1950 and a record low of -10 percent in the first quarter of 1958.
United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

If Oblama was so bad why did the GDP have the same numbers in 2014 and 2018?
Why did business demand a (bribe)tax cut before the economy would do the same as during Oblama's?

BTW,in the mid 90's it was clinton's. And you know what, he deserves all of the credit for the good economy in his years in office. he listened to the GOP congress and was fking successful. It was his economy. Just like it was Bush's and like it was obammy's. Not sure what you were thinking except that you weren't actually thinking.

The US economy advanced an annualized 3.4 percent on quarter in the third quarter of 2018, slightly below earlier estimates of a 3.5 percent growth, final figures showed. It follows a 4.2 percent expansion in the previous period which was the highest since the third quarter of 2014. Personal consumption expenditures (PCE) and exports were revised down, and private inventory investment was revised up. However, the general picture of economic growth remains the same. GDP Growth Rate in the United States averaged 3.22 percent from 1947 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 16.70 percent in the first quarter of 1950 and a record low of -10 percent in the first quarter of 1958.
United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

If Oblama was so bad why did the GDP have the same numbers in 2014 and 2018?
Why did business demand a (bribe)tax cut before the economy would do the same as during Oblama's?
now do the yearly GDP review 2014 vs 2018.

As with all president's I lay it at their feet on the first day of a new fiscal year for the government, just days before the first anniversary of their election. So for Trump my answer is 10/1/2017 12:00a.m. (Eastern Time).

Forum List

Back