Where are the supplies Trump keep promising?

Trump still thinks that reassuring America means bullshitting us. We are not children, we are not looking for fairy stories, we want the horrible truth (most of us anyway). He has missed a golden opportunity to rise to the occasion and be America's president. All the scandal and impeachment drama could have been mostly forgiven but he can not stop doing stupid shit and lying his ass off.

He's not doing it for his own benefit. We are in a situation not only with a potentially dangerous virus around, but a dangerous situation financially. It's a difficult balance to work with. Do you people want Trump to come out and tell us we're doomed? Do you want to see the market crash even more? Do you want to see us go into a depression?

There is only so much any leader can do in times like this.
I realize this is a difficult situation and I am seriously giving him a lot of slack. I am in a leadership position in my own life, I know how hard it can get. I have led carpentry crews through at least a dozen major hurricanes. No amount of bullshitting ever got our smashed lives back to normal. We had to deal with a new reality of diminished expectations as adults. We sacrificed for our neighbors and put petty bullshit on the back burner. Americans crave the sort of presidential leadership that we see in movies. Heroic, stoic, resolute and selfless. Most politicians could at least fake it. I have to do it everyday.
The problem is asshole we are not living in a fucking movie. President Trump is a real life man with flaws.......just like YOU have!
He is doing the very best he can given the FACT that he was thrown into this situation.
He has assembled the very best scientists and health experts in the world. He has given them free rein to do whatever they must to stop the virus. He has ordered the FDA to wave thousands of arcane regulations to aid the experts.
If the malaria medicine ends up working to control the virus YOU and the LIB media will actually be pissed off.
You don't like (hate) his brash New York style. Too fucking bad!
By the time the Nov. election rolls around the virus will have been brought under control and the US economy will be exploding!
YOU and the disgraceful LIB media assholes will be slashing their wrists and puking on the carpet on election night.
GOOD! YOU deserve it!
Close your eyes and imagine a President Biden in President Trump's position.
Now open your eyes. Good thing you weren't watching a 'movie' right?

Agree. I guess he's expecting this:

Obama action figure.jpg

This whine fest is part of their agenda to try to get through nationalizing the medical industry, and medical institutions. Heard Schumer is fighting for just those things in this bill they won’t pass unless included.

A HUGE thank you to the first responders, health care workers, and all those lending support to one another during these trying times. It’s folks like you that will help get us through this. ‬ ‪Stay strong,

What since does it make, seeing the God, ie Trump day after day after day, with all these promises of supplies, when seconds after the God, leave the stage, reports are made by foot soldiers on the ground, begging for supplies???? If this was Texas, Ky. Fla....they'd have supplies yesterday, but because its Blue states taking the lead...the score keeping God, ie Trump is holding back.

What Trump wants and need, especially since he can no longer get "rally highs" from his adoring nuts, he uses the Lie Conferences on a daily basis to get the nations attention and puts out the same bs, he would feed his nuts....not fully realizing, his nuts are at home caughing up their guts and the world is now in his audience and won't fall for the bs
Production of masks have ramped up since January, they’ve been churning out 100 million units a month since. We have a stockpile of 10,000 ventilators prepared to ship out, as well production ramping up, and even the likes of vehicle hvac factories converting to make more. Also trump streamlined the FDA immunization approval process way back in September. Oh and the WHO doesn’t make testing kits. Unfortunately I initially bought into the propaganda, but once you look into it just a little, you realize what it is. Just propaganda.

Trump still thinks that reassuring America means bullshitting us. We are not children, we are not looking for fairy stories, we want the horrible truth (most of us anyway). He has missed a golden opportunity to rise to the occasion and be America's president. All the scandal and impeachment drama could have been mostly forgiven but he can not stop doing stupid shit and lying his ass off.

He's not doing it for his own benefit. We are in a situation not only with a potentially dangerous virus around, but a dangerous situation financially. It's a difficult balance to work with. Do you people want Trump to come out and tell us we're doomed? Do you want to see the market crash even more? Do you want to see us go into a depression?

There is only so much any leader can do in times like this.
I realize this is a difficult situation and I am seriously giving him a lot of slack. I am in a leadership position in my own life, I know how hard it can get. I have led carpentry crews through at least a dozen major hurricanes. No amount of bullshitting ever got our smashed lives back to normal. We had to deal with a new reality of diminished expectations as adults. We sacrificed for our neighbors and put petty bullshit on the back burner. Americans crave the sort of presidential leadership that we see in movies. Heroic, stoic, resolute and selfless. Most politicians could at least fake it. I have to do it everyday.

Our government is a very complex one. Perhaps one of the most complex of any other country. We have a President with limited powers. We have several levels of government representatives. We have bureaucracies. We have courts and judges. It's not as simple as snapping your fingers like a king, and your will is carried out.

I think the President is trying to do everything he can, however there is only so much he can do. For instance we may be going another trillion into debt over this, as if 22 trillion is not enough. The Democrats want to give it to the working folks, and Trump wants to give at least some to industry. Sure, give it all to the working folks, and they may hold them over for a month or so. But their jobs might not be there when this blows over. Give it to mostly industry, people like yourself end up in a precarious situation.

All spending is appropriated in the House, and it's eventually approved by the President.
You still don't get it. No one expects miracles and will forgive him for a lot but in return he has to be The President. Even silly old George W Bush faked it well enough. America needs a heroic figure in times like these and Trump cannot pull it off. He's just not capable of inspiring the kind of unifing confidence that pulls nations through bad times. He's acting overwhelmed and is clearly out of his depth.

It's probably just your hatred of him. I think he's doing fine, especially given the fact this is not a domestic problem, it's a worldwide problem. What do you want him to do differently? What would change your life or mine? Heroes are in the movies and cartoons. I want a President that is taking a leadership role which he is.

If he tells us how bad things are, you'd be blaming him for making people feel down. If he tells us everything will be just fine, you say he's lying to us. I just don't know what you're expecting of him other than not being a phony.
Perhaps you cannot tell the difference between courage and ignorant bravado. That would explain a lot.

What since does it make, seeing the God, ie Trump day after day after day, with all these promises of supplies, when seconds after the God, leave the stage, reports are made by foot soldiers on the ground, begging for supplies???? If this was Texas, Ky. Fla....they'd have supplies yesterday, but because its Blue states taking the lead...the score keeping God, ie Trump is holding back.

What Trump wants and need, especially since he can no longer get "rally highs" from his adoring nuts, he uses the Lie Conferences on a daily basis to get the nations attention and puts out the same bs, he would feed his nuts....not fully realizing, his nuts are at home caughing up their guts and the world is now in his audience and won't fall for the bs
Democrats blocked it.

The problem with you nuts, is that your so hell fire bent on supporting stupidity, that your completely immune from reality. We as a nation can not help you. Keep joking, keep pretending, but stay the fuck out of our way

You do know democrats blocked the bill that would send cash payments last night, right? The one thing that doesn't need to be built, manufactured or shipped and they managed to fuck it up. How the fuck can we get out of your way then it's you that's IN THE WAY?

Forum List

Back