Where was the outrage when

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Obama told Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and a year after that we sold them 20% of our uranium? Not to mention Hillary getting a HUGE donation right after?
Where was the outrage when Lynch had a PRIVATE meeting with bill as she was investigating his wife who was running for President?
What about when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was such a threat? You lap dogs ate that shit up.
You people are fucking JOKES. Disingenuous hacks is ALL you are
Admit it, you don't really give a fuck about the actions. You just give a fuck about a letter.

Obama told Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and a year after that we sold them 20% of our uranium? Not to mention Hillary getting a HUGE donation right after?
Where was the outrage when Lynch had a PRIVATE meeting with bill as she was investigating his wife who was running for President?
What about when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was such a threat? You lap dogs ate that shit up.
Admit it, you don't really give a fuck about the actions. You just give a fuck about a letter.
This entire thing is faux outrage. The left have nothing to offer America except witch hunts.

This is totally different. Sessions is Republican
It isn't just about sessions. Its the whole thing. They don't give two shits what the trump admin. does because they worship government. He just ran for the wrong political party. THATS where he fucked up.

Well, we didn't sell them 20% of "our" uranium, and no one suspected Obama of oweing his finacncial well being to Putin.

Well, we didn't sell them 20% of "our" uranium, and no one suspected Obama of oweing his finacncial well being to Putin.
Clinton got half a million dollars from Moscow for giving one speech.
Try again.

It isn't just about sessions. Its the whole thing. They don't give two shits what the trump admin. does because they worship government. He just ran for the wrong political party. THATS where he fucked up.
He should have run as a Dem? The Repubs would be the ones hollering about Russia, then, wouldn't they? You were right the first time--it's all about the letter, not the truth.

He should have run as a Dem? The Repubs would be the ones hollering about Russia, then, wouldn't they? You were right the first time--it's all about the letter, not the truth.
Yet you can't prove a thing, but that doesn't stop you from parroting the lies your hear on CNN.

Yet you can't prove a thing, but that doesn't stop you from parroting the lies your hear on CNN.
You're listening to voices in your head again. Or I misunderstood TN. Both are frequent occurrences.

No, I was right both times. Im strictly talking about hypocritical leftists.
If we move the goal posts, you are correct.

Indeed. Semantics is the best argument.

Okay. Philosophical question: If we take a pass on criticizing what we feel is wrong based on the fact that in the past someone "on our side" may have also done something wrong...doesn't that pretty much preclude anyone from criticizing anything ever?
Was that too complicated a sentence? Fuzzy brain syndrome today.

Okay. Philosophical question: If we take a pass on criticizing what we feel is wrong based on the fact that in the past someone "on our side" may have also done something wrong...doesn't that pretty much preclude anyone from criticizing anything ever?
Was that too complicated a sentence? Fuzzy brain syndrome today.
Fair question. However, I think you give the hacks too much credit. Lol..
Also, my point was that they don't act like they care until the other side does it. Selective outrage, if you will.

Clinton got half a million dollars from Moscow for giving one speech.
Try again.
What the fuck does that have to do with Putins' possible owning the Potus?

wtf is the purpose of pointing these things out for one "side," its so geeky
you coulda said oh the right are hypocrites they cared about russia and now its all cool
aka ya coulda said nothing whatsoever, serves no purpose to make anyone seem worse than anyone in hacksville

you coulda said oh the right are hypocrites they cared about russia and now its all cool
aka ya coulda said nothing whatsoever, serves no purpose to make anyone seem worse than anyone is hacksville
LMAO I honestly tried to understand that post..

aka ya coulda said nothing whatsoever, serves no purpose to make anyone seem worse than anyone in hacksville[/QUOTE

Well maybe it has to do with Putin deciding he'd be better off with Trump than Hillary, who was fixing to sick neocons on him

aka ya coulda said nothing whatsoever, serves no purpose to make anyone seem worse than anyone is hacksville
i tried to understand the purpose of whining about hypocrisy when, in this particular scenario, it exists on both sides equally obviously, snowflake.

i tried to understand the purpose of whining about hypocrisy when, in this particular scenario, it exists on both sides equally obviously, snowflake.
Yeah, my argument loses merit because I was being specific. :rofl: Give me a break

Yeah, my argument loses merit because I was being specific. :rofl: Give me a break
your argument loses merit because you cherry picked 1/2 of the hypocrisy circle in order to whine about it on a messageboard....

no "where is the rights outrage about russia NOW," thread tho.

cuz like you have merit and stuff, cornball

Forum List

Back