Which political party is better for the downtrodden?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

If the downtrodden* wants to improve their lot in life the GOP is better for them.

If they want to just exist without doing anything to improve themselves and are content to live off the industry of others via government entitlement program benefits, then the Democrat party is better for them.

Yes?

* - Inspired by statement by Ben Carson on Hannity this date. This time +/- 5 mins.

Last edited:

Both parties have their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the downtrodden, depending on your definition. Unfortunately, both are so narcissistic and closed-minded that they're unwilling to give one fucking inch to the other on any part of this important issue.

The losers, of course, are the downtrodden. And in the larger sense, America in general.

Pft, neither.

Neither of them are doing what's needed to bring jobs back, so fuck both of them.

Republicans are 90% white. They hate minorities. They trod on the downtrodden.

The sad fact is many of those downtrodden are Republicans. They've just swallowed so much propaganda, they don't even understand that many of those the GOP hate, are Republicans. When Mitt said he wouldn't represent 47%, he meant people without money. The majority of those on welfare are whites in Red States.

At 1:05, I deserve food stamps, I have no employment. This is the GOP base.

Last edited by a moderator:

The sad fact is many of those downtrodden are Republicans. They've just swallowed so much propaganda, they don't even understand that many of those the GOP hate, are Republicans. When Mitt said he wouldn't represent 47%, he meant people without money. The majority of those on welfare are whites in Red States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

Guess What Political Party Gets More Support from Welfare Recipients? | Independent Journal Review

You are a moron,

81% of those that receive public housing
74% that receive Medicaid
67% that receive food stamps
66% that receive unemployment compensation
64% that receive disability benefits
63% that are on welfare

all support and affiliate with..............Democrats

If the downtrodden* wants to improve their lot in life the GOP is better for them.

If they want to just exist without doing anything to improve themselves and are content to live off the industry of others via government entitlement program benefits, then the Democrat party is better for them.

Yes?

* - Inspired by statement by Ben Carson on Hannity this date. This time +/- 5 mins.

neither one of them.....with both of them its just....:blahblah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

hey Dean....this will be about the tenth time i will ask you this.....you always have some kind of appointment or something and never stick around to answer.....if Republicans hate Minorities like you say they do.....how come so many of them still live out here among the "Brown" folk and have done so for decades and have even married them?......

Liberals are animated by their maternal side: "Here, let me take care of you."

Conservatives are animated by their paternal side: "Lift yourself up by your bootstraps."

Which is precisely why a proper balance between the two is critical.

What a load of shit.

I think he makes a lot of sense.

And I should know!

The most downtrodden are the people who come to the New World, with no knowledge of the language, no knowledge and or idea how the system works, ready to be exploited and given the most menial jobs, you know, those who can't vote for many years after their arrival here, those, who may LOOK different and therefore are looked at differently, and yet, they work hard, do their best and succeed by their hard work and not by food stamps and government subsidy.

Those who were born here and perceive themselves or their fellow useless "downtrodden" cohorts the victims are only to blame themselves, and their own stupidity for being bamboozled by hacks and shake down artists like the so-called "Reverends" Sharpton and Jackson and violent Muslim, Louis Farrakhan.

Those who readily and willingly destroy small businesses built by those whom they envy. Like the small Korean grocery shop. Or the small Jewish custom jewellery shop.

All, of course, encouraged by multi-billionaire BLACK Oprah Wimphrey and maybe not so rich but equally toxic and hate-ridden "professors" like those who appear regularly on MSNBC.

All the black people who are "downtrodden" are downtrodden by their own choice. Slavery has been abolished for 150 years. No excuse for being "downtrodden" and definitely no excuse for the hatred and derision of successful black - REPUBLICAN/conservative - Americans by the so-called "downtrodden".

There's no such group as the "downtrodden" in this country.

There are only people who accept their current station in life and have no desire to improve.

Yes?

I will amend this statement to "neither."

Forum List

Back