White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

there is no predicting how bad or mild it might be.
That is exactly right. I also have had it along with five family members. Five of us had no problems that were any greater than a mild cold. The sixth, not so much. I am not impressed by the virus. That is not to say I would influence anyone either way. It is a personal choice. I choose not to get it. The family member who was more seriously affected is going to get it. It is as simple as that.
I remember you from yesterday now and do understand, with your family history you might be fine. Don't know what you do, how good you are at it or how marketable your skills, your call dude. One thing though, be cool at, and with the company and customers. This is the anonymous internet. Your co-workers and customers might not have you ability to resist and you should remember that, before becoming a friggin crusader in the work place or with customers, as your company does not deserve it. If you don't have any vaccine history, I'd go with the flow, supporting the common good, but I don't know that part of your history.
Don't get me wrong--I am not an anti-vaxxer. I don't trust this one OR anything that has happened in the last year--worldwide. I have been retired for eight years, except for my kids, I could care less what they do in the workplace as long as it operates within the limits of the constitution and is legal.

That is exactly right. I also have had it along with five family members. Five of us had no problems that were any greater than a mild cold. The sixth, not so much. I am not impressed by the virus. That is not to say I would influence anyone either way. It is a personal choice. I choose not to get it. The family member who was more seriously affected is going to get it. It is as simple as that.
I remember you from yesterday now and do understand, with your family history you might be fine. Don't know what you do, how good you are at it or how marketable your skills, your call dude. One thing though, be cool at, and with the company and customers. This is the anonymous internet. Your co-workers and customers might not have you ability to resist and you should remember that, before becoming a friggin crusader in the work place or with customers, as your company does not deserve it. If you don't have any vaccine history, I'd go with the flow, supporting the common good, but I don't know that part of your history.
Don't get me wrong--I am not an anti-vaxxer. I don't trust this one OR anything that has happened in the last year--worldwide. I have been retired for eight years, except for my kids, I could care less what they do in the workplace as long as it operates within the limits of the constitution and is legal.
Then don't sweat it. Doubt we'll meet in the next two weeks. After that, my wife and I won't catch it again from you. Hope it works out for you, your kids and grand kids.

Then don't sweat it. Doubt we'll meet in the next two weeks. After that, my wife and I won't catch it again from you. Hope it works out for you, your kids and grand kids.
The flu will be back next year and covid will only raise its ugly head when the globalists need a distraction.

The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.
Good!

Die, you fucking kuuunt!!!

I will fucking blow the head off anybody who tries to force that shit on me.

I hope all you scary little shits die of that goddamn vaccine.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

Gaslighting Cultist gonna Gaslight.
Boedick is scared shitless of having a shot of any sort.
Take your macho-shaming bullshit and shove it up your cum encrusted ass hole.

I want you to die of the vax so we can laugh at your dead ass.

Get it, you little kuunt!!!

You guys as always put way to much stock in polls it's one of the few things the right and left have in common.

Good!

Die, you fucking kuuunt!!!

I will fucking blow the head off anybody who tries to force that shit on me.

I hope all you scary little shits die of that goddamn vaccine.
Whoa dude. You are beyond extremely angry. Where does that come from. Were you bullied as a child.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?

Gaslighting Cultist gonna Gaslight.
Boedick is scared shitless of having a shot of any sort.
Take your macho-shaming bullshit and shove it up your cum encrusted ass hole.

I want you to die of the vax so we can laugh at your dead ass.

Get it, you little kuunt!!!
This is the type of person could lose it completely and do a mass killing.
How do you get help or criminal charges before this happens?

Why?

Let's get that "white" in there right away. CRT says white people are oppressors how did they overlook they would oppose vaccines as well? More garbage to promote guilt and hate. The farthest thing from unity courtesy of our lying media.
White independents and Democrats do not fear the vaccine. It is not about being white.
But being white and a Republican is another thing. White Republicans fear everything; vaccines, people who do not look like them, people from other countries, people who are not fearful, people with college education.
This is not a racist country. Garbage.
White republicans are fearful of people who are not racist.
Without racism what would white Republicans do? The truth is white republicans are scared to take the vaccine because they feel the vaccine will turn them brown.
Just when I think you can't possibly get any more retarded...you do.
Well you panty ass chicken, davesomething, what is your paranoid fear that is keeping you from taking the vaccine. Do you think the government will insert a tracking device into you through the fake vaccine?
Nope, nothing like that. I don't like taking any medication that hasn't been thoroughly vetted with clinical trials.

And it's "pansy ass", retard.
I would guess a pansy ass would know the proper term, pansy ass. Not being a pansy ass, I got it wrong.

The left just follows the science, I mean follows the science. And and we're all going to die from Al Gore like 10 years ago, men are chicks and Republicans don't get vaccines & stuff like that.

Why?
I'm one of them. I've had it though, so...
So? why would anyone not get the vaccine
Gee, why wouldn't they?

Vaccines take 5 to 12 years to be fully vetted and deemed safe. The process takes hundreds of clinical trials trying to cover every possible contingent and even with all of that, people are suffering from the horrible side effects from vaccines deemed (Stable and Safe) and filing huge lawsuits. It is so bad that the left (until Donald Trump came around) screamed bloody murder at how Big Pharma was just raping sick people and providing meds that didn't work and had too many sides-affects.

Now, a vaccine comes along in under 9 months and you can't figure out why people would not want to take it?

I won't even mention we are talking about a vaccine that alleges that it is 95% effective for a virus that is 99.5% survivable.

But yeah....Science.
Your medical information is coming from 1980's and before. Read about mRNA vaccines.
Trump supporters are really under educated people. They are stupid but think they are smart.
In short they are ultimate dumbasses.

T
Why?

To bad they keep electing establishment uniparty fags

Forum List

Back