Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the profit margin out of the Islamic terrorist gee-had.

http://english.wafa.ps/page.aspx?id...GrrskSHOgJ5B3ZJjSIbJve1KGRMwNrFeV1b94wRwit-UQ

RAMALLAH, Sunday, December 29, 2019 (WAFA) – Palestinian Arabic dailies focused today on reports circulated across the Israeli media, that the Israeli government is going to freeze $43 million from the tax revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinians, the amount the Palestinian government pays monthly to the families of those killed by Israeli forces.

I’m honestly not clear on the EU and German need to press the PA toward elections. It really appears that those in Hamas and the PA who might run for Emir’ship of any mini-caliphate in the territory are the same Islamic misfits who have been a part of the Islamic terrorist syndicates which have existed for decades.

EU, including Germany’s Merkel, pressures Palestinians to hold elections
If the Palestinians were able to hold national elections and abide by the outcome it would add some credibility to the claim that there really is a state of Palestine and not just a collection of terrorist gangs.

I’m honestly not clear on the EU and German need to press the PA toward elections. It really appears that those in Hamas and the PA who might run for Emir’ship of any mini-caliphate in the territory are the same Islamic misfits who have been a part of the Islamic terrorist syndicates which have existed for decades.

Any improvement for the better is OK.
Not necessarily for Israel. At present, with the Palestinians so divided, it is impossible to take the "two state solution" seriously, but if the Palestinians were united into an effective single political entity, it would be easier for Israel's enemies to argue the time had come to create a Palestinian state in Judea and Samaria.

If the Palestinians were able to hold national elections and abide by the outcome it would add some credibility to the claim that there really is a state of Palestine and not just a collection of terrorist gangs.

I agree with your assessment.

However, the two competing factions have competing interests that have caused them to wage a very messy civil war in the not so distant past. It still appears that the early candidates from both syndicates are the same gee-had screeching / Jew hating hacks who have been the darlings of the Pal’istanians for decades.

I’ll also note that actions speak with the utmost clarity. The border riots are still orchestrated by Hamas; it was only two days ago that a rocket was fired at Israel; the Hamas charter has never been dismissed by Hamas; Abbas is still paying killers and their families who murder Israelis and I see no real indication that the loser of any Hamas vs. Fatah elections will have any need or desire to relinquish their party affiliation.

However, the two competing factions have competing interests that have caused them to wage a very messy civil war in the not so distant past. It still appears that the early candidates from both syndicates are the same gee-had screeching / Jew hating hacks who have been the darlings of the Pal’istanians for decades.

I’ll also note that actions speak with the utmost clarity. The border riots are still orchestrated by Hamas; it was only two days ago that a rocket was fired at Israel; the Hamas charter has never been dismissed by Hamas; Abbas is still paying killers and their families who murder Israelis and I see no real indication that the loser of any Hamas vs. Fatah elections will have any need or desire to relinquish their party affiliation.
I agree completely. I was suggesting a reason why the Europeans are pushing the Palestinians to hold elections.

I agree completely. I was suggesting a reason why the Europeans are pushing the Palestinians to hold elections.

The Europeans think the Arabs are normal ppl.

Hamas admits another failure of its mini-caliphate.

Hamas Has Lost Its Mojo in Gaza

Talk about being obtuse. The folks at The Palestine Chronicle, a pro-Hamas propaganda outfit operating as a non-profit organization here in the US, is trying to put the best possible spin on the collapse of the “Great March of Return” protests that have petered out after almost two years of failure.

No, it’s not unclear. It’s not unclear at all. Hamas lost. Big time.

More than three hundred Palestinians have died during these riots at the border between Israel and Gaza, with little effect on US policy or public opinion.
More than three hundred Palestinians have died during these riots
Do you mean that Israel has killed more than three hundred unarmed civilians?

Suddenly killing unarmed civilians is bad? Don't tell the Palestinians, that's what they live for...…..

Hamas admits another failure of its mini-caliphate.

Hamas Has Lost Its Mojo in Gaza

Talk about being obtuse. The folks at The Palestine Chronicle, a pro-Hamas propaganda outfit operating as a non-profit organization here in the US, is trying to put the best possible spin on the collapse of the “Great March of Return” protests that have petered out after almost two years of failure.

No, it’s not unclear. It’s not unclear at all. Hamas lost. Big time.

More than three hundred Palestinians have died during these riots at the border between Israel and Gaza, with little effect on US policy or public opinion.
More than three hundred Palestinians have died during these riots
Do you mean that Israel has killed more than three hundred unarmed civilians?
No, 300 terrorists trying to break through the border fence to invade Israel.

Wait, what? There’s a split between the the Islamic terrorists in Gaza and those in the West Bank?

Well, maybe. These are the folks who used power tools as torture devises during their civil war. A “ backlash” seems mild by comparison.

Hamas faces backlash over ‘ceasefire deal’ with Israel

The Palestinian Authority and several Palestinian factions have criticized Hamas for its reported readiness to reach a long-term ceasefire with Israel, warning that such a move would “solidify” the split between the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The Palestinian constitution provides procedures for elections.

I bet that won't happen.

The Palestinian constitution provides procedures for elections.

I bet that won't happen.

Why would islamic terrorists bother with rules of law?

Well, gee. This has the potential to negatively affect relations between competing Islamic terrorist franchises. Let’s hope they can work out their differences with street shootings and bombings as opposed to throwing each other off rooftops and drilling into knee caps.

Hamas announced on Sunday that its security forces have arrested Palestinian Authority security officers on suspicion that they helped Israel assassinate senior Palestinian Islamic Jihad military commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata on November 12.

The Hamas-controlled Interior Ministry said the cell members collected information about al-Ata, including monitoring his movements.
“They followed him for several months until the last hour before the [Israeli] occupation assassinated him,” a statement said.
According to the ministry, the cell members are officers from the PA’s General Intelligence Service in the West Bank, who were assigned the task of monitoring and following the movements of al-Ata.

Hamas: PA security officers helped Israel kill Islamic Jihad commander

It looks like the Arabs-Moslems parading around as “Pal’istanians” have the perfect candidate to manage the civil affairs of government.

Yes. Dragging the Arabs-Moslems into their 7th century abyss one Islamic terrorist misfit at a time.

Imprisoned Barghouthi to run in Palestine presidential election

Imprisoned senior Fatah leader, Marwan Barghouti, will run against the incumbent Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in the country’s upcoming presidential election, member of Fatah’s Revolutionary Council announced yesterday.

The inventor of Islam stole ruthlessly from both Judaism and Christianity in the formulation of the politico-religious he concocted.

The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as “Pal’istanians” carry on that Islamist tradition of theft, fraud and manipulation.

Jesus was not only "first Palestinian" - he was "first Islamic Martyr" | PMW Analysis

Jesus was not only "first Palestinian" - he was "first Islamic Martyr"
Itamar Marcus | Dec 29, 2019

• Fatah leader: Jesus was "first Palestinian," and "first Islamic Martyr"
  • PA Prime Minister: “Christmas is a national holiday for the Palestinian people”
  • Abbas: "For all of us Palestinians, this holiday [Christmas] is ours"
  • Fatah: "Christmas is a Palestinian holiday"

The inventor of Islam stole ruthlessly from both Judaism and Christianity in the formulation of the politico-religious he concocted.

The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as “Pal’istanians” carry on that Islamist tradition of theft, fraud and manipulation.

Jesus was not only "first Palestinian" - he was "first Islamic Martyr" | PMW Analysis

Jesus was not only "first Palestinian" - he was "first Islamic Martyr"
Itamar Marcus | Dec 29, 2019

• Fatah leader: Jesus was "first Palestinian," and "first Islamic Martyr"
  • PA Prime Minister: “Christmas is a national holiday for the Palestinian people”
  • Abbas: "For all of us Palestinians, this holiday [Christmas] is ours"
  • Fatah: "Christmas is a Palestinian holiday"
Clear evidence the Palestinians are an invented people.

The Islamic terrorists who benefit from the various welfare agencies which enable fraud and mismanagement by the Arabs-Moslems must be furious with talk of changes to the status quo.

Palestinian Poverty: Who Isn't Sharing the Wealth?

Pan-Arab London based paper, Asharq al Awsat, which is considered a reliable media outlet, recently ran a story saying there are 600 millionaires in Gaza.

Moreover, as Ynet detailed:

In 2010, Egyptian magazine Rose al-Yusuf reported that [Hamas leader Ismael] Haniyeh paid for $4 million for a 2,500 m sq parcel of land area in Rimal, a tiny beachfront neighborhood of Gaza City.

Haniyeh is not alone, as Dr. Moshe Elad states:

‘Global estimates say (Hamas leader Khaled) Mashaal is worth $2.6 billion,’ but Arab commentators, with other sources, say he is worth between 2 and 5 billion, ‘invested in Egyptian banks and Gulf countries, some in real estate projects.’

Lest one surmise that Hamas is the only movement with wealthy leaders, UK media outlet The Sun informs us that, as of June 2018, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ net worth is $100 million. Hard to argue that he is in any financial straits at that figure. In fact, even Al Jazeera stated that Abbas’ sons enjoy a personal wealth that eludes nearly all their compatriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back