Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are trying to put words in my mouth.

Remember, the hostilities between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians never actually ceased.
P F Tinmore said:
Israel claims that it won land.

You just stated that they did not.
(COMMENT)

IF you go back to Posting #18006, THEN you'll find I said no such thing.

I don't speak for the Israeli people or their government. I try to stand up for the "truth."

The terms "win" or "lose" relative to combat engagements are laymen's terms. They can be used by the politicians just to truncate the "Question 'n' Answer" component to the discussion. What I can say is this:

◈ The Arab Palestinians never engaged the Israelis in a traditional fashion (conventional warfare) and achieved a decisive victory.
◈ The Arab Palestinians generally use methods of (asymmetric) combat that have been outlawed by the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) or methods outlawed by one or more of the 19 international legal instruments to prevent terrorist acts.

It is also important to note that The Arab Palestinian people have not spoken with a unified political position or authoritative voice since before the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

I say again: "in any Palestinian territory that is liberated."

It is also important to note that half of the Arab Palestinian political party system
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a structured group of Arab Palestinians, established over a period of time and acting in concert to commit terrorist offenses. And that several other groups of Arab Palestinians such as the ‘Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade,’ 'the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Group,’ and the ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ (PFLP) (as well as other groups) have been identified, all across Europe, as terrorist groups.

The Arab Palestinian people that threaten to kill, to injure, or to continue to use force against the State of Israel to accomplish their political agenda are considered to be supporting terrorism. Palestinian Arab Officials that suggest → "
Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate" are (in fact) violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) on matters of incitement to violence or propagating propaganda for war. While many advocates for Arab Palestinian Rights cite the CCPR, they actually actively undermine key provisions of the covenant.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The list of circumstances where “Pals failed to capitalize” is a chronic condition with endless examples. A recent circumstance is when Abbas was given an opportunity by President Trump in 2017. I think it’s important to first set the scene; an Islamic terrorist in a suit who finances the killing of innocent Israelis is given an audience in the Great Satan™️.

I suspect the words spoken by President Trump (in italics, below) were hand waived off by Abbas but speak directly to the notion of attempting to negotiate with Islamic terrorists.

Not long after Donald Trump assumed the presidency of the United States, he made overtures to the Palestinians in the hopes of brokering a peace deal. He invited the acting-President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, to the White House on May 3, 2017. They discussed tackling terrorism and building economic prosperity for Palestinian Arabs and the promise of working together to build a better future for the region.
Shortly thereafter, on May 23rd, President Trump visited Abbas in Bethlehem and reiterated the need to confront terrorism

Peace can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded and even rewarded…. The terrorists and extremists, and those who give them aid and comfort, must be driven out from our society forever. This wicked ideology must be obliterated — and I mean completely obliterated — and innocent life must be protected.”

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Remember, the hostilities between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians never actually ceased.
P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

I don't speak for the Israeli people or their government. I try to stand up for the "truth."

The terms "win" or "lose" relative to combat engagements are laymen's terms. They can be used by the politicians just to truncate the "Question 'n' Answer" component to the discussion. What I can say is this:

◈ The Arab Palestinians never engaged the Israelis in a traditional fashion (conventional warfare) and achieved a decisive victory.
◈ The Arab Palestinians generally use methods of (asymmetric) combat that have been outlawed by the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) or methods outlawed by one or more of the 19 international legal instruments to prevent terrorist acts.

It is also important to note that The Arab Palestinian people have not spoken with a unified political position or authoritative voice since before the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

It is also important to note that half of the Arab Palestinian political party system
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a structured group of Arab Palestinians, established over a period of time and acting in concert to commit terrorist offenses. And that several other groups of Arab Palestinians such as the ‘Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade,’ 'the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Group,’ and the ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ (PFLP) (as well as other groups) have been identified, all across Europe, as terrorist groups.

The Arab Palestinian people that threaten to kill, to injure, or to continue to use force against the State of Israel to accomplish their political agenda are considered to be supporting terrorism. Palestinian Arab Officials that suggest → "
Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate" are (in fact) violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) on matters of incitement to violence or propagating propaganda for war. While many advocates for Arab Palestinian Rights cite the CCPR, they actually actively undermine key provisions of the covenant.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean? I copied/pasted your post. Israel is prematurely claiming victory before the end of the conflict.
That is true. Palestine never had a military, therefore it cannot engage in traditional warfare. However, it does have some civilian militias that defend their country (as they have the right to do) with very limited resources.

The list of circumstances where “Pals failed to capitalize” is a chronic condition with endless examples. A recent circumstance is when Abbas was given an opportunity by President Trump in 2017. I think it’s important to first set the scene; an Islamic terrorist in a suit who finances the killing of innocent Israelis is given an audience in the Great Satan™️.

I suspect the words spoken by President Trump (in italics, below) were hand waived off by Abbas but speak directly to the notion of attempting to negotiate with Islamic terrorists.

Not long after Donald Trump assumed the presidency of the United States, he made overtures to the Palestinians in the hopes of brokering a peace deal. He invited the acting-President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, to the White House on May 3, 2017. They discussed tackling terrorism and building economic prosperity for Palestinian Arabs and the promise of working together to build a better future for the region.
Shortly thereafter, on May 23rd, President Trump visited Abbas in Bethlehem and reiterated the need to confront terrorism

Peace can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded and even rewarded…. The terrorists and extremists, and those who give them aid and comfort, must be driven out from our society forever. This wicked ideology must be obliterated — and I mean completely obliterated — and innocent life must be protected.”
Not long after Donald Trump assumed the presidency of the United States, he made overtures to the Palestinians in the hopes of brokering a peace deal.
It wasn't a peace deal. It was a surrender deal.

Not long after Donald Trump assumed the presidency of the United States, he made overtures to the Palestinians in the hopes of brokering a peace deal.
There was no surrender. You’re simply spreading misinformation.

It’s easy for you to sit on the sidelines and flail your Pom Poms while the Islamic gee-had continues to fail. All of the failures committed by the Islamic terrorists in the past decades will be repeated in the future. What a great plan.

It’s easy for you to sit on the sidelines and flail your Pom Poms while the Islamic gee-had continues to fail. All of the failures committed by the Islamic terrorists in the past decades will be repeated in the future. What a great plan.
Trump's plan is no secret. I knew what it was as soon as he mentioned it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean? I copied/pasted your post. Israel is prematurely claiming victory before the end of the conflict.
That is true. Palestine never had a military, therefore it cannot engage in traditional warfare. However, it does have some civilian militias that defend their country (as they have the right to do) with very limited resources.

Palestine? Palestine was merely Britain’s fake name for the British Mandate, the purpose of which was ”reconstitution” of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in its terms. British Mandate Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood. Palestine is a generic European name. Are you really that dumb?

1E39CD60-840A-4DC9-9BF2-90E00F521E42.jpeg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestine? Palestine was merely Britain’s fake name for the British Mandate, the purpose of which was ”reconstitution” of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in its terms. British Mandate Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood. Palestine is a generic European name. Are you really that dumb?

View attachment 431472
Links?

Of course not. You are just spouting Israeli bullshit.

While some claim the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pals are not engaged in a religious war, the Arabs-Moslems remind us otherwise.

P.A. Supreme Sharia Judge Mahmoud Al-Habbash lauds “beloved” PLO chief Yasser Arafat, Hamas founder Ahmed Yassin, mass murderer Abu Jihad and Black September head Abu Iyad.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dictionary is lying? Or, you’re just a moron.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You‘re just announcing your ignorance. Hamas has a “navy”. It may be a few skiffs with outboard motors but they call it a navy. Hamas has a “military wing”. They have military uniforms which are reserved for fashion parades but they do pretend to have a military.

What country are the Islamic terrorists defending? Is this your imagined “country of Pal’istan” (Where Dreams Come True™️)

Are you aware that inventing a country inhabited by an invented people with an invented nationality makes your argument rather nonsensical?

Trump's plan is no secret. I knew what it was as soon as he mentioned it.
I’m somehow not convinced what you think you knew was in any related to a rational worldview.

Any link to your assignment as the Hamas politburo spokesperson for propaganda?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

A 200-year-old Israeli dictionary? Damn, you’re stupid!

D5C527F1-C2A6-4E07-AF58-17471B01B17B.jpeg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Hey Dumbass: “Palestine” was just Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate, as eminent Lebanese-American scholar Franck Salameh has written. Furthermore, Jews were originally called palestinians. ⤵

3A60AEEA-9B4B-40B0-8FBC-AD4A5D5E4733.jpeg
3A60AEEA-9B4B-40B0-8FBC-AD4A5D5E4733.jpeg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dictionary is lying? Or, you’re just a moron.
They take common hearsay and present them as facts.

1) The mandates had no territory.

2) The partition plan was in 1947 not 1948. It was never implemented so it did not partition anything.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Hey Dumbass: “Palestine” was just Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate, as eminent Lebanese-American scholar Franck Salameh has written. Furthermore, Jews were originally called palestinians. ⤵

View attachment 431480View attachment 431480
Five years before the Mandate, the Balfour Declaration called the place Palestine.

Dumbass!

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Five years before the Mandate, the Balfour Declaration called the place Palestine.

Dumbass!

Pay attention, birdbrain: Palestine is a generic European name for centuries. That’s why Britain called the Mandate by that name. Arabs viewed the country as Syria and called it Sham in Arabic. ⤵️
40FF6608-B039-428E-BA48-7D1C99935F47.jpeg

40FF6608-B039-428E-BA48-7D1C99935F47.jpeg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!
There is a loosely defined region here in the Great Satan™️ called the Bible Belt. It’s not a ‘country’, just a colloquial label.

You might be surprised to learn that the Ottoman Turks did not recognize your invented ‘country of Pal’istan’.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Pay attention, birdbrain: Palestine is a generic European name for centuries. That’s why Britain called the Mandate by that name. Arabs viewed the country as Syria and called it Sham in Arabic. ⤵View attachment 431486

View attachment 431486
So Britain called Palestine Palestine.

Interesting concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back