Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are trying to put words in my mouth.

Remember, the hostilities between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians never actually ceased.
P F Tinmore said:
Israel claims that it won land.

You just stated that they did not.
(COMMENT)

IF you go back to Posting #18006, THEN you'll find I said no such thing.

I don't speak for the Israeli people or their government. I try to stand up for the "truth."

The terms "win" or "lose" relative to combat engagements are laymen's terms. They can be used by the politicians just to truncate the "Question 'n' Answer" component to the discussion. What I can say is this:

◈ The Arab Palestinians never engaged the Israelis in a traditional fashion (conventional warfare) and achieved a decisive victory.
◈ The Arab Palestinians generally use methods of (asymmetric) combat that have been outlawed by the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) or methods outlawed by one or more of the 19 international legal instruments to prevent terrorist acts.

It is also important to note that The Arab Palestinian people have not spoken with a unified political position or authoritative voice since before the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

I say again: "in any Palestinian territory that is liberated."

It is also important to note that half of the Arab Palestinian political party system
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a structured group of Arab Palestinians, established over a period of time and acting in concert to commit terrorist offenses. And that several other groups of Arab Palestinians such as the ‘Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade,’ 'the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Group,’ and the ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ (PFLP) (as well as other groups) have been identified, all across Europe, as terrorist groups.

The Arab Palestinian people that threaten to kill, to injure, or to continue to use force against the State of Israel to accomplish their political agenda are considered to be supporting terrorism. Palestinian Arab Officials that suggest → "
Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate" are (in fact) violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) on matters of incitement to violence or propagating propaganda for war. While many advocates for Arab Palestinian Rights cite the CCPR, they actually actively undermine key provisions of the covenant.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean? I copied/pasted your post. Israel is prematurely claiming victory before the end of the conflict.
◈ The Arab Palestinians never engaged the Israelis in a traditional fashion (conventional warfare) and achieved a decisive victory.
That is true. Palestine never had a military, therefore it cannot engage in traditional warfare. However, it does have some civilian militias that defend their country (as they have the right to do) with very limited resources.

Palestine? Palestine was merely Britain’s fake name for the British Mandate, the purpose of which was ”reconstitution” of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in its terms. British Mandate Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood. Palestine is a generic European name. Are you really that dumb?

View attachment 431472
Links?

Of course not. You are just spouting Israeli bullshit.

Hey Dumbass: “Palestine” was just Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate, as eminent Lebanese-American scholar Franck Salameh has written. Furthermore, Jews were originally called palestinians. ⤵

View attachment 431480View attachment 431480
Five years before the Mandate, the Balfour Declaration called the place Palestine.

Dumbass!
There is a loosely defined region here in the Great Satan™️ called the Bible Belt. It’s not a ‘country’, just a colloquial label.

You might be surprised to learn that the Ottoman Turks did not recognize your invented ‘country of Pal’istan’.
Palestine has international borders. The Bible Belt does not.

Bad analogy.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Remember, the hostilities between the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians never actually ceased.
P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

I don't speak for the Israeli people or their government. I try to stand up for the "truth."

The terms "win" or "lose" relative to combat engagements are laymen's terms. They can be used by the politicians just to truncate the "Question 'n' Answer" component to the discussion. What I can say is this:

◈ The Arab Palestinians generally use methods of (asymmetric) combat that have been outlawed by the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) or methods outlawed by one or more of the 19 international legal instruments to prevent terrorist acts.

It is also important to note that The Arab Palestinian people have not spoken with a unified political position or authoritative voice since before the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

It is also important to note that half of the Arab Palestinian political party system
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a structured group of Arab Palestinians, established over a period of time and acting in concert to commit terrorist offenses. And that several other groups of Arab Palestinians such as the ‘Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade,’ 'the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Group,’ and the ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ (PFLP) (as well as other groups) have been identified, all across Europe, as terrorist groups.

The Arab Palestinian people that threaten to kill, to injure, or to continue to use force against the State of Israel to accomplish their political agenda are considered to be supporting terrorism. Palestinian Arab Officials that suggest → "
Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate" are (in fact) violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) on matters of incitement to violence or propagating propaganda for war. While many advocates for Arab Palestinian Rights cite the CCPR, they actually actively undermine key provisions of the covenant.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean? I copied/pasted your post. Israel is prematurely claiming victory before the end of the conflict.
That is true. Palestine never had a military, therefore it cannot engage in traditional warfare. However, it does have some civilian militias that defend their country (as they have the right to do) with very limited resources.
Please give several specific examples of Palestinians defending their country in , let’s say, the past ten years.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestine? Palestine was merely Britain’s fake name for the British Mandate, the purpose of which was ”reconstitution” of the Jewish Homeland, as stated in its terms. British Mandate Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood. Palestine is a generic European name. Are you really that dumb?

View attachment 431472
Links?

Hey Dumbass: “Palestine” was just Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate, as eminent Lebanese-American scholar Franck Salameh has written. Furthermore, Jews were originally called palestinians. ⤵

Five years before the Mandate, the Balfour Declaration called the place Palestine.

Dumbass!
There is a loosely defined region here in the Great Satan™️ called the Bible Belt. It’s not a ‘country’, just a colloquial label.

You might be surprised to learn that the Ottoman Turks did not recognize your invented ‘country of Pal’istan’.

Bad analogy.
Palestine does not have international borders. Israel does .
Would you like me to prove this, for the hundredth time ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.

Palestine: Fake European name for ancient Israel....

25CD26A3-7408-4B61-AF60-B140319464DB.jpeg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Pay attention, birdbrain: Palestine is a generic European name for centuries. That’s why Britain called the Mandate by that name. Arabs viewed the country as Syria and called it Sham in Arabic. ⤵View attachment 431486

View attachment 431486
So Britain called Palestine Palestine.

Interesting concept.
Yes , the TERRITORY was called Palestine. There was no such country , and there never will be.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.

Is it not readily apparent that he’s a troll, for many years?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Pay attention, birdbrain: Palestine is a generic European name for centuries. That’s why Britain called the Mandate by that name. Arabs viewed the country as Syria and called it Sham in Arabic. ⤵View attachment 431486

View attachment 431486
So Britain called Palestine Palestine.

Interesting concept.
Yes , the TERRITORY was called Palestine. There was no such country , and there never will be.

In the Ottoman Empire preceding the British Mandate, no place palestine existed.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.

He’s just another pro Palestinian that can’t accept simple truths .

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.

Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.
That’s a rather silly claim you repeat hoping that in some alternate reality, it might come true.

Pal’istan (Where Dreams Come True Crashing Down in Flames™️)

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

View attachment 431472
Links?

Dumbass!

Bad analogy.

Arabs themselves laugh out loud: “When were there any palestinians?! Where?!”

Arabs-Moslems calling themselves 'Pallys' are a hoot. Stolen land, stolen welfare money and stolen versions of hip hop gangsta' videos.

Is there anything they won't steal?

PA official praises singer who motions to slit someone’s throat: “If you cross [the border], we’ll put an end to your existence”

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Dec 20, 2020

Waving a gun and making a motion to slit someone’s throat is part of Gazan singer Abdallah Saaideh’s repertoire in a violent song and music video released in October. Stating that “the machine gun is ready,” Saaideh calls for “a fierce war” - presumably against Israel - warning that anyone who “crosses the border” will be killed:
songun7.png

In the vile, twisted world of Pal Arab'ism,, throwing a Molotov cocktail at a car driven by a pregnant woman accompanied by a young son is “heroic.”

PA: Murderer of pregnant woman and child is "heroic” and victim of “kidnapping” by Israel

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Dec 21, 2020

According to the Palestinian Authority, Muhammad Daoud who in 1987 murdered, Ofra Moses, a pregnant Israeli woman and mother of four, and her 5-year-old son, Tal, by throwing a Molotov cocktail at their car, is “heroic.”

The PA’s hailing of Daoud as a hero for murdering an Israeli mother of four, came one week before yesterday’s murder of an Israeli mother of six, Esther Hurgan, near her home in Samaria.
moses.png

Ignoring the fact that Daoud is a child murderer, the PA even portrays him as an innocent victim of Israel, which is said to have “kidnapped” Daoud – a euphemism for his arrest and subsequent imprisonment for life for these murders.

The Islamist gee-had rolls on and the Pal Death Cult has another dead teenager. Are the Pals running out of streets to name in “honor” of dead Cultists?

No officers injured in shooting, but one lightly hurt in chase; assailant identified as 17-year-old from northern West Bank

Those poor, oppressed Emiratis. They seem to feel especially oppressed being at the back of the line of those poor, oppressed Pally's

Emiratis are now allowed to visit Israel with ease, but we still have no freedom of movement in our own homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back