Who Could Have Seen This Coming?

These OD's are sickening. These are well organized, high volume smuggling/shipping campaigns designed to poison and murder 10s of thousands of Americans, while they profit handsomely.

It's disgusting to read and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight does there? I saw on CBC that B.C decriminalized possession of ALL poisons. I am on the fence about the issue, because we have been spinning our wheels forever and Canada has failed in solving it.

Consider what all the billions spent trying to fight and fail could have been used?

I don't know the solution other than a hard, in-school campaign that shows the plight and sickness of these users. A "scared straight" campaign. Sending addicts to military school rather than prison.

I used to drink alcohol and there were times I was offered poisons for free, I was wise enough to always turn it down. Not everyone is wise enough to make the right decision, prevention of addiction (never starting to use them to begin with) is FAR more effective than trying to get the brain off of it once hooked.

The cult is wrong on nearly every single thing they do.

SO FUCKING STUPID.

Will any dumb fuck cultists post on this thread and call us racist or some inane cult bullshit?

Think of it as evolution in action.

There are some who subscribe to Darwinism and view a victim of a random murder/theft as basically "the smarter, faster animal taking from the weaker". Do you subscribe to that too? If you or a loved one are a victim of another who believes in that, should the world shrug their shoulders?

These people need help and prevention where possible. Border agents and the like need to have the tools and use them to prevent the cartels from thriving and murdering your citizens.

Biden Administration

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’​

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

rsz_gettyimages-159325323.jpg
A drug addict lights a crack pipe (Yasuyoshi Chiba/AFP via Getty Images) Patrick Hauf • February 7, 2022 5:00 am

The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."
The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance."
HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of "underserved communities," including African Americans and "LGBTQ+ persons," as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity."
Democratic-run cities such as San Francisco and Seattle have distributed smoking kits to residents. Some local governments, however, have in recent years backed away from their smoking kit programs over concerns they enable drug abuse. Louisville, Ky., for example, allowed convenience stores to sell smoking kits but later banned them. Legislators in Maryland ditched their distribution plan after facing backlash from local law enforcement and African-American leaders.
Sgt. Clyde Boatwright, president of the Maryland Fraternal Order of Police, said government resources are better spent on preventing drug abuse rather than making it safer.
"If we look at more of a preventive campaign as opposed to an enabling campaign, I think it will offer an opportunity to have safer communities with fewer people who are dependable on these substances," Boatwright told the Free Beacon.
Funding for the "harm reduction" grant program is provided through Democrats' American Rescue Plan, which the Senate passed along party lines after Vice President Kamala Harris cast a tie-breaking vote. Other equipment that qualifies for funding include syringes, vaccinations, disease screenings, condoms, and fentanyl strips. The grant program will last three years and includes 25 awards of up to $400,000.
An HHS spokesman declined to specify what is included in the smoking kits. Similar distribution efforts provide mouthpieces to prevent glass cuts, rubber bands to prevent burns, and filters to minimize the risk of disease.
It is against federal law to distribute or sell drug paraphernalia unless authorized by the government.
President Biden's son Hunter is a longtime user of crack cocaine.

These OD's are sickening. These are well organized, high volume smuggling/shipping campaigns designed to poison and murder 10s of thousands of Americans, while they profit handsomely.

It's disgusting to read and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight does there? I saw on CBC that B.C decriminalized possession of ALL poisons. I am on the fence about the issue, because we have been spinning our wheels forever and Canada has failed in solving it.

Consider what all the billions spent trying to fight and fail could have been used?

I don't know the solution other than a hard, in-school campaign that shows the plight and sickness of these users. A "scared straight" campaign. Sending addicts to military school rather than prison.

I used to drink alcohol and there were times I was offered poisons for free, I was wise enough to always turn it down. Not everyone is wise enough to make the right decision, prevention of addiction (never starting to use them to begin with) is FAR more effective than trying to get the brain off of it once hooked.
But drug use is, always has been and always will be a question of choice.

No sympathy whatsoever for anyone in today's world who takes the gun of drug abuse, puts it to their own head and pulls the trigger.

But drug use is, always has been and always will be a question of choice.

No sympathy whatsoever for anyone in today's world who takes the gun of drug abuse, puts it to their own head and pulls the trigger.
Problem is though, that they usually are leaving behind children and a single mom that we end up having to pay for, but the Democrat's got that all covered also. Just charge it all back to working class America. Yeah that'll work. Heck it's been working for year's now, so might not even notice a change other than our wallets shrinking even more in the days, months and years to come.

There are some who subscribe to Darwinism and view a victim of a random murder/theft as basically "the smarter, faster animal taking from the weaker". Do you subscribe to that too? If you or a loved one are a victim of another who believes in that, should the world shrug their shoulders?

These people need help and prevention where possible. Border agents and the like need to have the tools and use them to prevent the cartels from thriving and murdering your citizens.
I don't subscribe to it, though I am leaning towards decriminalization. We can discuss that later.

An addictive personality is not going to break their addiction until they want help. I have a niece who's been in the hospital at least twice, been found on the sidewalk with her heart stopped, been in jail numerous times. Her last trip to the hospital was just a couple of weeks ago; she was again found unresponsive on the street. Got put in ICU with double pneumonia. The next day she checked herself out of the hospital against medical advice and went back to her boyfriend, a piece of shit user. Her mom called him the next day and she was high again. I have no idea what's keeping this girl alive. Her mother is absolutely heartbroken.

But the girl doesn't want help. She wants drugs. That's it. It's going to kill her, and she doesn't give a damn for anything but her next high.

My comment was directed to the leftists in Oregon, who apparently had no idea decriminalization would lead to a crazy increase in overdoses.

But we've seen the current ruling party isn't interested in sealing the border. They're not serious about national security.

I don't subscribe to it, though I am leaning towards decriminalization. We can discuss that later.

An addictive personality is not going to break their addiction until they want help. I have a niece who's been in the hospital at least twice, been found on the sidewalk with her heart stopped, been in jail numerous times. Her last trip to the hospital was just a couple of weeks ago; she was again found unresponsive on the street. Got put in ICU with double pneumonia. The next day she checked herself out of the hospital against medical advice and went back to her boyfriend, a piece of shit user. Her mom called him the next day and she was high again. I have no idea what's keeping this girl alive. Her mother is absolutely heartbroken.

But the girl doesn't want help. She wants drugs. That's it. It's going to kill her, and she doesn't give a damn for anything but her next high.

My comment was directed to the leftists in Oregon, who apparently had no idea decriminalization would lead to a crazy increase in overdoses.

But we've seen the current ruling party isn't interested in sealing the border. They're not serious about national security.
Need to get tougher on crime not softer... Decriminalization isn't the answer ever. If going to truly save people, then we have to get tough, and that means to stop the flow of drug's into this country by having one of the most secured border's in the world. Hate to use this analogy, but it's like the steel plant scenario in Ukraine where the Russians said that a fly wasn't going to be able to leave that bunker once they surrounded it. That's how our southern border should be for at least the next 5 years.

Yeah, the funny part is that they didn't see this coming.

Well, maybe not. Shoe-size IQ's and malignant narcissism combine to make them pretty much unaware of CONSEQUENCES on a very regular basis.
Once Obama took over the CIA and the FBI they became a threat to the people of this country.

Need to get tougher on crime not softer... Decriminalization isn't the answer ever. If going to truly save people, then we have to get tough, and that means to stop the flow of drug's into this country by having one of the most secured border's in the world. Hate to use this analogy, but it's like the steel plant scenario in Ukraine where the Russians said that a fly wasn't going to be able to leave that bunker once they surrounded it. That's how our southern border should be for at least the next 5 years.
I agree that our borders should be protected, for a variety of reasons.

I'm not confident we can ever stop the flow of illegal drugs into the country, but we can slow it down.

But so far, the War on Drugs has been a failure. And how can you save people who don't want to be saved?

Forum List

Back