Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
He looks Jewish.

Looks Hungarian to me. You prolly never heard this before but Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
It would be wise to read the thread before posting. Just a thought.

PS There are Hungarian Jews. ;)

I did. Where do you think I stole the line from?
Hungary is a nation, ie, Hungarian is a nationality. Follow? :)

No. Your quote was "he looks Jewish".
How does one "look Jewish"? How does one "look" Presbyterian or Mormon?
The big Jewish nose is a dead giveaway.

btw, he was not Hungarian. He was an American. :)

Helping my race isn't racist. Name calling on a message board is rude, though. Mad guy. :)

Is that why you have a picture of your mother in your avatar?
Why are you ashamed of your Jewish heritage?

Is that another group of people you hate?
Why do you hate your own people?

Which people are those?
Americans.

Helping my race isn't racist. Name calling on a message board is rude, though. Mad guy. :)

Why do you hate intelligent discourse?
I haven't found any here tonight.

You prolly never heard this before but Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.

1- Noses have religions now?

2- no shit.

3- who we talkn' about?

And if it shows up you're here to chase it away. I get that.
That's what the mask is for.

2- no shit.

3- who we talkn' about?
The Jews.

And if it shows up you're here to chase it away. I get that.
That's what the mask is for.
That your pussy?

2- no shit.

3- who we talkn' about?
The Jews.

So .... what does a Buddhist nose look like? Compared to, say, a Lutheran nose?
What happens if you start out Hindu but convert to Judaism? Does your nose just grow by itself, or do you get an operation?

emot-munch.gif

Slavery first and foremost, obviously.

Then the right wing conservatives who enacted Jim Crow laws and perpetrated discrimination for over a century.

I would continue with right wing conservatives, particularly those in the Deep South, who opposed the granting of civil rights to blacks.

But even Martin Luther King knew the greatest resistance to civil rights would come from right wing conservatives in the North.

However, once the barriers to civil rights began to collapse, the liberals exacerbated the black dilemma with their " soft bigotry of low expectations" as one brilliant man put it.

Liberal policies coddle irresponsibility.

I also blame the black community itself which has a culture which frowns upon those who succeed, excuses any malfeasance committed by a black leader, and which chooses leadership who are just as exploitative of black people as any white vote-seeking liberal.
Controlling people is not what conservatives do. That is liberal ideology of big intrusive government. Hence democrats started the KKK and implemented Jim Crowe laws. I repeat this to you libs about 10 times a day. Get it thru your thick skulls!

This is just another stupid topic trying to conflate the right wing conservative Democrats of more than half a century ago with the liberal Democrats of today.

The requisite historical ignorance to buy into this bullshit is profound, really.
Truth is truth. Same democrats. Only your methods have changed.

This is just another stupid topic trying to conflate the right wing conservative Democrats of more than half a century ago with the liberal Democrats of today.

The requisite historical ignorance to buy into this bullshit is profound, really.
Where is the GOP support today? In the South. Where did they vote to keep the ******* down, including against the Civil Rights acts, in the South. Carry on boys.
Democrats. Explain Jimmy Carters support in the South. You are afraid to answer that.

Slavery first and foremost, obviously.

Then the right wing conservatives who enacted Jim Crow laws and perpetrated discrimination for over a century.

I would continue with right wing conservatives, particularly those in the Deep South, who opposed the granting of civil rights to blacks.

But even Martin Luther King knew the greatest resistance to civil rights would come from right wing conservatives in the North.

However, once the barriers to civil rights began to collapse, the liberals exacerbated the black dilemma with their " soft bigotry of low expectations" as one brilliant man put it.

Liberal policies coddle irresponsibility.

I also blame the black community itself which has a culture which frowns upon those who succeed, excuses any malfeasance committed by a black leader, and which chooses leadership who are just as exploitative of black people as any white vote-seeking liberal.
Controlling people is not what conservatives do. That is liberal ideology of big intrusive government. Hence democrats started the KKK and implemented Jim Crowe laws. I repeat this to you libs about 10 times a day. Get it thru your thick skulls!

Uh, no dear. Doesn't matter how many times a day you repeat it, the KKK was started -- 149 years ago yesterday -- by six Confederate veteran soldiers. They had nothing to do with politics. That KKK was wiped out by 1880. Then in 1915 a guy named William Simmons in Georgia revived it. He had nothing to do with politics either.

Where is the GOP support today? In the South. Where did they vote to keep the ******* down, including against the Civil Rights acts, in the South. Carry on boys.
Democrats. Explain Jimmy Carters support in the South. You are afraid to answer that.

The South is a culture. Carter is part of it and speaks the language. Voting for a "favorite son" is common. That's why his home state of Georgia voted for him in 1980 when the rest of the South went with Reagan.

So why don't the ******* vote for your side? Are they just stupid, you know, Stupid *******?

Because the media wing of the democrat party, the education wing of the democrat party ( which controls the public schools) and the entertainment wing of the democrat party lie to them........and the Republicans aren't concerned about buying race based votes or controlling minorities with government programs.....

That's why....
Stupid *******...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what are you trying to type ?

do not know how to spell that word ? ......, or ?

Forum List

Back