Who still thinks Ukraine should be part of NATO?

Israeli "settlements" in Palestinian lands is illegal behavior....and exactly what Russia has done to Ukraine.

If it's illegal for Israel then it's illegal for Russia. And Russia is not going to stop with Ukraine....it wants Moldova and Belarus and Poland as well....then Czech Republic and Slovakia and etc....eventually Finland and Germany and Spain and France and England and Tukey and Egypt and Iran and Iraq and.....ALASKA....after all it just needs it back and it used to be theirs...they just want to provide freedom to all those who speak Russian in Alaska.

After Poland, Hungary banned the export of Ukrainian grain - its oversupply also began to affect the economy.
How interesting it turned out: the West whined and cried for starving people in Africa, but dragged the grain to Europe, until they themselves were sickened by the overabundance of food...
The model bastards, as usual.

If Russian military interventions concern you so much, why have you failed to criticize the one nation responsible for the most military interventions?
Call me biased towards Russia. I despise their regime and mentality. Except of that, their interventions affects me directly.

"The cessation of arms deliveries to Kiev would mean the immediate end of Ukraine." -
Boris Pistorius, Minister of Defense of the Federal Republic of Germany.
What does this mean?
Ukraine hasn't existed for a long time. There is the signboard "Ukraine," which is needed to claim that it, not NATO, is at war with Russia.
The whole problem is that if one states with enviable regularity that as soon as we, the West, stop performing the functions of the Ukrainian state, it will immediately become non-existent, then the fact of simulation begins to become non-negotiable.

Call me biased towards Russia. I despise their regime and mentality. Except of that, their interventions affects me directly.
Then you deal with it. What happens in Eastern Europe is none of the USG’s concern.

Do you think the Russian government is concerned about what goes on in North America?

Then you deal with it. What happens in Eastern Europe is none of the USG’s concern.

Do you think the Russian government is concerned about what goes on in North America?
Thanks to Heavens not all in the US are isolationist dopes like you are.

I don't care what the Russian government is concerned about. They should keep their shit out of European matters.

Yeah, whining bitches like you prevailed back then who feared one another big war in Europe and American involvement.
If I were in charge back then, my country would not have entered WWII.

Thanks to Heavens not all in the US are isolationist dopes like you are.

I don't care what the Russian government is concerned about. They should keep their shit out of European matters.
Agreed and the USG should keeps it’s shit out of Europe.

Agreed and the USG should keeps it’s shit out of Europe.
I would agree if such European grands as Germany and France had the guts to think on 'continental' scale and transform the EU into some form of federation that was able to defend itself. But I can't see that in the foreseeable future.

I would agree if such European grands as Germany and France had the guts to think on 'continental' scale and transform the EU into some form of federation that was able to defend itself. But I can't see that in the foreseeable future.
You think I give two shits? Peace is answer my poor deluded doofus.

No. You don’t have any common sense. Warmongers never do.
I am okay with that. I am a Nazi and warmonger to you and your ilk. A surrenderer to Ukrainian ultra-patriots.

For me, you are basically the same. A horseshoe theory, ever heard?

I am okay with that. I am a Nazi and warmonger to you and your ilk. A surrenderer to Ukrainian ultra-patriots.

For me, you are basically the same. A horseshoe theory, ever heard?
Peace man. Just peace. War is dumb. That’s why Nazis like you like it.

Peace man. Just peace. War is dumb. That’s why Nazis like you like it.
Yeah, like I said above, the same. Idiots who look on the world like dogs - through black-and-white matrix.

Forum List

Back