Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Hey its cecile the racist....

Newsflash...We are no longer phased by your side's cavalier use of the term "racist".
We just don't give a fuck.
It has no effect any longer. No, to your next question..No, we don't care.
You're just going to keep using the term whether it's true or not.
Your accusations of racism are being ignored. Which means you no longer have that power you think you once had.

Racists have always been conservatives, Pub or Dem. Coulter makes tons of money off you ignorant rubes...Assume the position- people are sick to death of ignorant RW a-holes...

Obama by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla... Ok. will probably go 75% DUPE. LOL

Coulter gets rich catering to right wing stupidity. It would not surprise me at all if it turned out that she was really a liberal.

I wouldn't be surprised she (Ann) is a he.

Actually, blacks would be a lot better off without Pub policy schools, min wage, health care, training opportunities, min. wage, day care, drug laws, and hiring ....

Yeah, it would be nice for a change if blacks could finally do something for themselves.

It would be good if they actually had a level playing field.

You mean like getting rid of affirmative action and racial set asides in government hiring and eliminating lower testing standards on civil service, college entry exams and the SAT's?
Everyone has a level playing field. It's just that certain PC protected classes are "more equal".
It is this and other reasons liberals despise any system where merit is used to hire and promote.

Racists have always been conservatives, Pub or Dem. Coulter makes tons of money off you ignorant rubes...Assume the position- people are sick to death of ignorant RW a-holes...

Coulter gets rich catering to right wing stupidity. It would not surprise me at all if it turned out that she was really a liberal.

That's juts childish sniping.
Coulter is a kick ass non holds barred politically incorrect writer and you libbies cannot stand it .
Your remarks continue to expose the liberal mindset that there should be no other point of view aside from the liberal point of view.
You people are closed minded, arrogant and elitist.

Coulter is a kick ass non holds barred politically incorrect writer and you libbies cannot stand it .
Your remarks continue to expose the liberal mindset that there should be no other point of view aside from the liberal point of view.

You know they dont like it when women rise above their station....

My remark was intended to fuk with you. And it worked. I could care less about Ann or any other rethug mouthpiece. Hell, I've only seen her once on TV. But that is a mighty big adams apple that woman has. Mouth to.

You wouldn't be surprised but you would be aroused, right? Keep it to yourself.

My remark was intended to fuk with you.

Nah, you're remark was intended to demonstrate what a childish little turd you are.

And it worked.

Sure did! :eusa_drool:

I could care less about Ann or any other rethug mouthpiece. Hell, I've only seen her once on TV. But that is a mighty big adams apple that woman has. Mouth to.

Lots of women have an adam's apple.

And there are a lot of little boys who have tiny dicks, like you...

People who watch The View shouldn't vote. They're destroying our Nation. They should stay home on Election Day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzL7kDmemM]20/20 - Voting - Maybe Some People Shouldn't - YouTube[/ame]

Where Left/Democrats get their 'News & Information' from...Whoopi Goldberg's nasty ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back